Eurethra injecting

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

bobostealth

Eurethra injecting

Post by bobostealth »

Hello, i am new to the forums and have had little experience with cock sounding.

I recently used a dropper (sterile and clean) and filled with silicon lube to inject into my eurethra. It felt really good releasing the silicon lube in cock.

My question is it bad or damaging to the penis or insides to do what I did? I have felt no pain since the first experience a few weeks ago. When researching this I only find cock sounding and not injecting directly into eurethra.

Any help would be great. :)
Dude19

Re: Eurethra injecting

Post by Dude19 »

From my research there is nothing damaging by doing that. I was told once that injecting lube into the urethra is better because having the lube in the urethra means that whatever you stick down it is lubed. Plus it feels so good.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
devodude

Post by devodude »

bobostealth wrote:Hello, i am new to the forums and have had little experience with cock sounding.
Welcome to the forum.
I recently used a dropper (sterile and clean) and filled with silicon lube to inject into my eurethra. It felt really good releasing the silicon lube in cock.
Not to be petty or a grammar Nazi, but there's a big difference between "silicon" and "silicone". The former is used in manufacturing active electronics (i.e., transistors and integrated circuits) while the latter is "any of various polymeric organic silicon compounds obtained as oils, greases, or plastics and used especially for water-resistant and heat-resistant lubricants, varnishes, binders, and electric insulators" according to the Merriam-Webster dictionary.

The word "eurethra" should be spelled "urethra".
My question is it bad or damaging to the penis or insides to do what I did? I have felt no pain since the first experience a few weeks ago. When researching this I only find cock sounding and not injecting directly into eurethra.
Based on your question, I suspect you're either very young or fairly old person. Not that this has any true bearing on my reply. But I must presume you are not adept with using an internet search engine, such as Google or DuckDuckGo. It is easy to find the answer by doing an online search.

I also suspect you also could be very young and are not familiar with your body. Are you experimenting with sounding or "cock-stuffing" for the first time? If so, it is best to educate yourself before going too far into this kind of "kink".

I have been sounding for many years, and have learned things both the hard way and the easy way. Putting a silicone gel into your urethra is barely dipping your toes into the water. The "real fun" begins when you insert smooth, clean objects into your pee hole.

The key aspect when putting anything into your urethra is cleanliness. Not just superficially clean, I mean "seriously clean". Once you put anything past halfway into your dick, the chance of a urinary tract infection increases dramatically. Some guys have really amazing immune systems and can get fairly lax about cleanliness. Guys like me need to have things totally sterile and spotless.

Whatever you did probably won't be a problem, so relax. But keep in mind there are many ways to play around with one's urethra.

If you are too young to own a debit card or credit card, and still want to further your urethral pleasures, there are some alternate ways to have extra fun sounding using common household objects. Above all, they have to be something you can clean really well, won't break while in your urethra, and are extremely smooth.

Pre-cum is one of the better forms of lube, so I tend to use that instead of all that sticky, gooey lube. It also pays to pee after sounding in order to flush out any potential bacteria from your urinary tract.

There are many great articles online describing sounding. Here's one, if you want to check it out: http://www.bilerico.com/2013/12/an_in-d ... t_work.php

If you have any further questions on this topic, you can send me a private message, if you wish. It would be nice if you gave me some sense of who I'm discussing this topic with though. :wink: I'll be more than happy to clear up any concerns or questions you may have.

If you're just having fun putting gel into your urethra, and that's about all, consider yourself lucky. Most guys are never happy just doing that...they tend to take it much further over the years.
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/
URsinge

Post by URsinge »

I agree with your observations from experience. Listen to those who've done it, come out the other end, and still love the activity. I've been using a small syringe takes about 2-3mL of Durex silicone, but I really like refrigerated Astroglide! Feels SO intimate sending the lube up-shaft.
The silicone gets me out of most lube jams, ribbed silicone, glass, (yes, glass I'm a believer) steel, but you end up with a far better 1st slide
you know the one that makes your eyes roll backward
Image2 syringe.jpg

Post by 62525846252 »

I have already injected alcohol into my urethra, but not deep
it's painful, but it hasn't been a problem so far