Questions about a meatotomy

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

napoloma

Questions about a meatotomy

Post by napoloma »

Hey there,

I really love the pictures of your cocks with your beautiful meatotomies! Thumbs up guys! Well done.

As you're really experienced with a meatotomy, I hope I can get some honest answers from you for my questions.

1. How did your sensation change after your meatotmy healed? Are you less sensitive while jerking off or during fucking a girl? Did your sensation change over time? If yes - how did it change?

2. Did you have any issues with your meatotomy in general and in particular with infections of your urethra (after the cut healed)?

3. Did you experience any issues when you go bathing (at home, in pools or lakes or in the sea)?

I really appreciate your answers! Many thanks in advance!

Napoloma
NuderThanNude

Re: Questions about a meatotomy

Post by NuderThanNude »

1. Sensations increased and got better due to exposed area inside glans portion of urethra. Also, offers a larger opening for sounding. Vaginal sex wasn't any different. Masturbation was better because you can slide your finger in the slit.
2. Absolutely no issues with infections.
3. Absolutely no issues with bathing.

* Appearance of penis improved (in my opinion)!
* One of the easiest cuttings you can do.
* Peeing on rare occasions was a little messier because the stream wasn't as tight. (was wider vertically)
* Ejaculation distance was reduced.
Attachments
p090348a.jpg
napoloma

Post by napoloma »

Thanks a lot NuderThanNude! You've a really beautiful meatotomy.

Your information helps already a lot! I hope for some additional experiences in order to get a broader picture.
devodude

Post by devodude »

napoloma wrote:
1. How did your sensation change after your meatotmy healed?
That's difficult to answer.I don't think there was any real difference to speak of.
Are you less sensitive while jerking off or during fucking a girl? Did your sensation change over time? If yes - how did it change?
Definitely not less sensitive. A meatotomy doesn't change any of the nerve endings in your penis. For me, it broadened my glans, so girth may have increased slightly. There is no way my wife or I could really notice any difference though.
2. Did you have any issues with your meatotomy in general and in particular with infections of your urethra (after the cut healed)?
My cutting was done over many sessions. I always made sure I used a clean X-acto blade (cleaned with alcohol). Never had an infection from it, and used Neosporin while it was healing. I waited about a week or more between cutting sessions.
3. Did you experience any issues when you go bathing (at home, in pools or lakes or in the sea)?
After everything is healed up, there would never be a problem. Water cannot enter the urethra. The only thing that risks infection is sounding your cock shaft, particularly down to the base, along the "curve" of the urethra near the prostate. Even then, if you have a good immune system (I don't) and keep everything very clean (I do), then infection shouldn't be much of an issue.

Even then, antibiotics for a week will typically clear that up with no complications. If you have other questions, please feel free to PM me anytime.
IMG_20151215_051702736.jpg
IMG_20151217_081440676.jpg
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

1. I have had some sensitivity go up and some go down but not that my urethra is more open it gives you more sensitive areas to play with. But mostly I do not regret it one bite.
2. As far as I know I haven't had any infection yet (knock on wood) but as far as the procedure goes and healing there are some problems there but nothing that is bad. I have also gone freeballing since my last cut and only notice that the very end of the urethra stings a little every once in a while.
3. I have yet to try to go swimming but I would say it maybe a risk that you would have to take into concideration. Lakes may be a bigger problem seeing that the water is not as clean as in a pool or bath.
If you want to see mine you can go to my thread in this forum. I will be posting more pictures soon.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
donut

Post by donut »

im pretty much gonna say what dude said, my experience has been similar. Sensation is nice but unless your sliding a finger or tongue in it its feels the same. Being able to slide things in and instantly be able to sound a sharpie is still cool, 2 years later. Ive never worried about bleeding or infections much, the copious amounts of blood clean the wound well, i also swabbed with alcohol and soaked my hands in alcohol before touching my alcohol soaked blade. I kept neosporin on it for a few weeks until I developed a horrible rash below my meatotomy from a reaction to it. Read online that the sulfa antibiotic can cause irritation and its better to use something else like bacitracin or plain vaseline. What he said about the urethra catching on pants...That just happens. Sometime its can grab and open up for example walking up stairs. Interestingly this stopped happening to me, i think the brain just adapts to your new body, which is another strange thing. its almost like ive always been like this now and seeing pics of my cock when i wasn't cut is just strange. sometimes while bathing soap will get in it but just like the pants thing, doesn't seem to bother me anymore. pissing is alright and kind of makes it fun to have to manipulate the aim. The flow is higher and the stream is wider and if Im not squeezing the end together i may have two streams, so youll want to watch that if peeing in public. Peeing erect is totally out of the question, pee ends up going in 3 directions, one of them my balls. Im worried about the lake/river thing too but havent had any problems, usually when i swim i stay hydrated and pee alot. I really recommend a full meatotomy. It was very easy to do and the slit is sexy as hell. Its pretty neat knowing my dick is different than everyone elses.
napoloma

Post by napoloma »

Thanks a lot guys for your extensive answers. That helps a lot!
kaw-liga

Post by kaw-liga »

My sensation has improved a lot! This is one of the best decission and action I ever made... Touching it feels so much better than before. Same is wanking, sounding and also sexual intercourse with women.

Important for me is that it is done in a clean and proper way! Internet has a lot of pictures where men just sem to have done the process in a stupid and inferior way and where their pricks now looks like sh**t... Hey - As long as you are or want to get in touch with a women - you have to avoid to destroy the apealing look of your little buddy (I mean - who in hell wants to get into sexual intercourse with a man wit a strange loocking prick)??? Therefore - please have a look and take care that things stay in order!

As soon as I finished the cutting - which included opening the complete underside of the cock - head, I realized, that the area at the cut has healed very good and locked very clean. Nevertheless - I wanted to have the side walls and edges "cleaned and trimmed". This needed me to start cutting and trimming the healed cutting surfaces again... This - didn't hurt and bleed to much and - I learned that the sensation of the cutting, the slight pain and the optical apeal allways makes me horny like hell! Therefore - improving my meatomy has become almost an obsession! I really started to like this portion of MY BODY and MY PRICK! Working on it gives me so much pleasure!

Again - this is one of the best experience in my (sexual) life... And - most important - my wife never made a negative statement! And - oh... When she slides in their tongue inside the opened slit... Unbelievable!!!