Synthol

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Rocco76

Synthol

Post by Rocco76 »

Hi guys thanks for a great forum. Thought to share my latest session. I have done saline many times before usually just a liter or so and love the bulge it gives me but doesnt last so I decided to try something different and injected some synthol a I had a new unopened bottle. I decided to take it easy to start and did 5ml/cc in 6 different sites along my shaft injecting it evenly. It swelled up immediately and I had some bruising but that went away within 24 hours and had left me with a nice fat dick that I'm enjoying. Some seems to have migrated into my sac which is great, thinking of doing next injection into sac, it is still recent but so far I'm happy, if I continue to have a good reaction I will do more. Just thought to share as there isn't too much info on synthol. I didn't have much pain and what little pain there was was from the injection site. Any other suggestions on what I can use to get a longer lasting effect than saline? Keep up the good work guys.
headair123

Re: Synthol

Post by headair123 »

I have a few questions:

Can you tell us about the location of the various injections?

What size needle did you use and did you reuse it? Any issues with sterility?

Has it lasted?

Have you injected in the sac?

Thanks in advance.

Headair
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos
SEBNAD

Post by SEBNAD »

Quelques photos s'il vous plait. :D
Rocco76

Post by Rocco76 »

Hi sorry for the delay in response. I have had no problems with the sterility and used a new needle both times I tried it, it has lasted and the swelling has gone down but has left me thicker than i was. I injected 3 shots down each side of the shaft and yesterday injected 5ml directly into my sac. I plan to do more once I get more accustomed to it, will post a pic, I'm sure I'll get bigger results once I inject more. Deff lasts longer than saline
headair123

Post by headair123 »

How was the longevity of the results?

Did the synthol dissipate and get absorbed? Or, do you still have the full volume?
And my videos account. https://www.xvideos.com/profiles/headair#_tabVideos
8thmanbound

Post by 8thmanbound »

I've long been intrigued by the use of Synthol. Have even heard others speculate about such use. But you're the first I've heard of. Definitely hope to hear more about your progress. And please document with photos if you can as would live to see how it compare to saline, silicone, etc. visually.
Rocco76

Post by Rocco76 »

Been a week now and gains still there, minus the swelling. I only did a small amount in balls and shaft 5cc in both and an very pleased. Results look like saline the morning after a infusion. Will try post the pic but keeping getting an error when I try upload it. I plan to do more and will update on progress. Thanks for the interest so far I'm very happy with the effects
matt_the_cat

Post by matt_the_cat »

I got the idea of injecting synthol into my scrotum already a couple of years ago. It is intriguing that it will likely remain longer in the sac than saline or glucose. Anyhow, I did not perform it. I was too scared of possible side effects. One ingredient of synthol is benzyl alcohol. Did you ever think of the possibility of neutering yourself involuntarily by injecting this liquid into your sac? And remember, there are pain killers in synthol as well, so you could possibly not realize that synthol will harm your nuts.
Honestly, I am really interested in your experiences, please keep us updated!
Rocco76

Post by Rocco76 »

Thanks for the comment, you do raise a point that others who want to try this should consider, for me I want worried about the possible neutering effects for personal reasons. I'm careful to not hit a nut when injecting so not sure if just being in the sac could cause any issues. I did south 10cc yesterday and have a nice sac. I don't want to go freaky big but just enhance it a bit. Going to wait a while so I can see how long it lasts for. The brand I'm using doesn't seem to have any pain killers in the mix but dis have the alcohol you mentioned.
Rocco76

Post by Rocco76 »

So been about a week and sine of the size gains have dropped off, maybe it's just the swelling that has gone down but think the gains will continue to diminish as it gets absorbed. Oh well was hoping for longer but does last longer than saline so was worth a try. No issues noted so seems to be something safe imho.
matt_the_cat

Post by matt_the_cat »

Glad to read that nothing bad happened. You injected just a small amount of synthol. Are you planning to give it another try with a bigger injection, like e.g. 100ml? I am still a little bit reluctant...
Rocco76

Post by Rocco76 »

I'm very tempted to give that a shot, if I do I'll deff report back on it. If you do try it I'd start small just to see how you react to it. I'm looking for something else that may last longer, would love to have silicone but not possible where I stay. Thought about KY or surgilube but heard some isis with that.
Jerdogg

Post by Jerdogg »

Seen this somewhere else on the board with same results but he had some painfull reactions to it.
JimmyJones

Post by JimmyJones »

Honestly, nothing good will come of injecting synthol into your body.

People who use it regularly end up in the hospital in a year or two having it and surrounding flesh removed.
Jerdogg

Post by Jerdogg »

JimmyJones wrote:Honestly, nothing good will come of injecting synthol into your body.

People who use it regularly end up in the hospital in a year or two having it and surrounding flesh removed.
Not true! Myself and a dozen of my weightlifting buddies have been using it for years... I believe you have seen too many bad YouTube videos.