Glansectomy

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

villy

Re: Glansectomy

Post by villy » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:32 pm

NuderThanNude wrote:My permanent hair removal and glansectomy are my two most favorite modifications.
I enjoyed your post! I also would love to hear about your permanent hair removal... How did you do it?

NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:06 am

I'll take a couple minutes and tell you the whole story which I'm sure you might find amusing.

I hated shaving my pubic hair so I used to pluck it so that it would take longer before it would grow back. I tried various methods over several years to reduce the amount of pubic hair I had so that plucking wouldn't take as long. I would pluck out all my pubic hair periodically when I knew I could go hairless while being unnoticed. After trying numerous methods without success I began to get frustrated. So one day I stumbled upon a home electrolysis kit that was battery operated and used a stylus to slide along the hair into the follicle. It had a power dial that you could adjust to your comfort level.

So after trying so many other methods without success I turned up the power to nearly full and treated every hair in hopes that I could kill but a couple hairs. It took me about a month to remove all of the hair in my pubic triangle by spending an hour or two a day. Well after a two months I started to realize that almost none of the hair regrew. I was devastated because I wasn't prepared to be totally hairless, permanently. What would I do if I had to go to the doctor or have to be seen nude somewhere. After a couple more months only a few stragglers grew back so I removed them. After about 6 months the skin where the holes where the hair came out grew over and my skin became so smooth and sensitive I couldn't believe it. No other method of hair removal ever felt so good. And best of all it was permanent and I would never have to repeat the process ever again

With that I decided I didn't care anymore what anyone thought. I just knew I loved being hair free and progressed to remove remainder of my groin hair, and then from my chest, underarms, and legs over the next couple years.

I have had to be nude in front of numerous strangers since but didn't hesitate because I was proud of my new look. I got a couple double takes but nobody ever said a word to me.

villy

Post by villy » Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:24 pm

Very interesting, I'm curious where did you get this hair removal machine? I'm sick of shaving I would love to permanently remove hair for myself and my girlfriend.

NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:05 am

The brand I used was an Inverness - One Touch but there are similar (exact) same units under different brand names for sale on ebay for one. The unit has to have a stylus to be effective, Don't fall for other styles such as pads, tweezers or RF. The only thing you want to use a tweezer is for sliding out the hair after it is treated. If treated effectively it will slide out with no resistance.It works the same as the units used in electrolysis salons. Maybe better because you have control of the comfort level and can use the maximum power level you can tolerate and kill the follicle in one shot. Some electrolysis salons use the minimum power so you have to come back a couple times before the hair is removed permanently. It also works in their benefit because the customer is happier if there is no discomfort at all. All in all it's cheaper, you can do it at your convenience and you can do it in private.

villy

Post by villy » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:47 am

Thank you kind Sir. For reply! Your "headless knight rider" story is truly amazing and inspiring. :wink:

expansionsoundsfun

Post by expansionsoundsfun » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:35 am

I'm really interested to hear more about the glansectomy. Just whatever you think is worth mentioning, really. I've been considering it for a while now, and love the idea of it folding in when soft.

Tribe is down. Do you have progression pics anywhere else?

NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:28 pm

It’s been 10 months now since I removed my glans completely. (A year on the 4th of July since I removed the first half). I have a lot more sensitivity on the end of my shaft where my glans was. I’m assuming the cut nerves have fanned out to cover the cut area more completely. The sensations are different than my shaft skin sensations and resemble glans sensations but not as intense.

The feel of holding my penis in my hand without a glans is still awesome - even after almost a year! I especially enjoy the feel of not having a penis when my shaft retracts inside my body when I am flaccid.

I’d be happy to answer any other questions.

villy

Post by villy » Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:54 am

I believe most people are keen to see it... a picture tells a thousand words!

NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:51 am

I posted photos at the start of this thread and throughout it and in other glansectomy threads. The look hasn't changed much since I posted those photos.