Frenulum tying

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

soundsgreat87

Re: Frenulum tying

Post by soundsgreat87 »

TetherSpout wrote:I was browsing thru manmods and came across some annotated photos posted by soundsgreat87 on the subject of frenum (frenulum?) removal by tying. I was blown away. Soundsgreat87 obviously really knew what he was doing. His penis looks fantastic and doesn't show any sign that it ever had a tight frenum or that anyone ever messed with it. A truly remarkable accomplishment and improvement. I personally still prefer stretching over removal, but anyone interested in going this route should seek out and heed his advice.

And soundsgreat87, if you're reading this, perhaps you'll consider posting your pics here also.
Well I'm flattered :D I've attached my comparison pics showing the results of the ties.
Attachments
erect side.jpg
erect underside.jpg
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

Without holding the penis
Without holding the penis
Final result
Final result
Final result
Final result
I am very happy today..the thread is finally out of the picture after 8 days and here is the final result..
I am loving the new look of my penis..
Finally i am free of the frenulum..
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Great job! It looks like a very clean tie. If you're like me, though, you'll want to do another soon :D
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

Yes i also feel that one more tie is necessary at the bottom to clean whatevr is left..but when to do the next tying? Should i wait for this one to completely heal or shall i do the next tie now?
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

I waited a long time between my ties (one year and then three years), but I've heard of guys doing them within a month of finishing the previous one and they didn't seem to have any trouble.

I like to wait because the skin will soften and stretch, and it gives you a better idea of where to do the next tie.
pandapete

Post by pandapete »

Well, after my first abortive attempt, I decided to give it another go.

As I already had a small hole at the base of the frenulum from a PA some time ago, I decided to go for the easy option and use the existing hole rather than pushing a needle through. Last Sunday I numbed it for about half an hour and threaded the suture through the hole and did two ties as tight as i could. By Friday, it was somewhat uncomfortable and there seemed to be a 'dead' layer of skin along the frenulum and the knots were loose, so I cut those off.

The frenulum was attached by a tiny piece of skin, so I left it alone and just put some antiseptic cream on it.

Today I decided, seeing as my other half is away for a few days, that I would numb it again and pluck up the courage to just cut it through. Having got everything in place, scalpel, clamp, dressings, etc. I was ready to numb the dick. As i rolled back the foreskin, I couldn't believe it.

Yes, the tiny bit of skin holding it on has separated! The frenulum is severed! :shock: :D

I have put a small antiseptic dressing on for the moment, but should get some pictures tomorrow!
stjpumpfan

Post by stjpumpfan »

I am interested to know if there is any difference in feeling when you guys with cut frenulum have intercourse, better, no difference, worse? i hope not?
wannabigone

Post by wannabigone »

I'm with above poster. I'm hoping I can get mine detached when I get my circ.
Pumping to make 8 inches of meat
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

I am not sure if removing it would increase sensitivity but I will say this I pierced mine a number of years ago by accident I wasn't planning on keeping it pierced for ever but when I remove what I pierced it with the hole just stayed so later I stretch it and every once in a while I will put a weight through it hoping either to stretch the hole or tear if but so far even with nothing in it I can easily find it with my fingers.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
Cumnhitit

Post by Cumnhitit »

I cut my frenulum a little over 3 weeks ago. Ever since, I have been having weird sensations in my feet, legs, hands, face, groin at different times. My scrotum and left testicle have also been bothering me. Is it possible I caused some type of nerve damage?
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Cumnhitit wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:42 pm I cut my frenulum a little over 3 weeks ago. Ever since, I have been having weird sensations in my feet, legs, hands, face, groin at different times. My scrotum and left testicle have also been bothering me. Is it possible I caused some type of nerve damage?
no.
grumpy2

Post by grumpy2 »

:roll:
Last edited by grumpy2 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
grumpy2

Post by grumpy2 »

Hi All,

Reading this thread made me realize that I tied my frenulum around 10 years ago. I remain very pleased with the results and ended up doing three ties in all. See Changing the Frenulum viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2671&start=60#p204612 if you are interested.

Like soundsgreat87 you cannot really see where my frenulum used to be.

For me, I have found no loss of sensation during sex, quite the opposite and I now enjoy the extra movement I get as my foreskin can travel further.

Regards, Grumpy
Jkers

Post by Jkers »

Hello everyone!

I am hoping to get my frenulum tied as I've decided it is the best way to treat my Frenulum Breve without surgery. However, I don't think I'm capable of doing it on my own as I'm afraid of needles and would love to either have a urologist or a body mod artist do it. I'm based in the US but will be moving to Europe in a few months. Has anyone gotten it done with a professional, or perhaps do you have tips on how to find someone who might help do it?

Thanks so much! I'm excited to deal with this once and for all.
LegsGoooo

Post by LegsGoooo »

Hi all,

I’m interested in giving this a go as I’ve been diagnosed as having a tight one and surgery is expensive. Want to find out some more info first though as we know it’s a pretty important area 😅 How thick should the needle be and the suture (stitches) and where should the first hole be pierced? Any help would be greatly appreciated as it seems some people in this forum have had great success! soundsgreat87 and grumpy2 results look fab and that is what I’m aiming for so any help would be huge. Thanks