Botox injections for low hanging balls

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

TetherSpout

Botox injections for low hanging balls

Post by TetherSpout »

Occasionally I see a photo in which a man’s balls are hanging unusually low and slack, like two loose eggs inside a latex condom. Sometimes the scrotum is so relaxed and thin that you can even make out details of the the guy’s testes, epididymus and vas deferens. I have always admired that look and wished that I could emulate it myself, but alas my scrotum, specifically the dartos facia within it, is so temperature sensitive and muscularly strong that it is all but impossible for me. Except on very warm days, my scrotum is usually shriveled so tight that it forms just one thick-skinned round lump in which the outline of my individual balls is barely discernible at best. I usually have to manually stretch it out to reveal my individual balls. When skinny-dipping in cold water my scrotum has even been known to shrivel so much that it squeezes my balls up into the inguinal pockets to each side of my dick, making me look like I was castrated. I actually rather like that look, but I can push my balls up there in other ways and don’t need my scrotum to shrivel up next to nothing to do it. I just wish my scrotum wasn’t so elastic and tight.

But that is only half the problem. There are also the two sides of my cremaster muscle (don’t ask me why the medical establishment considers it one muscle when it actually looks and functions like two) that individually regulate the heights of my balls. Even on the rare occasions when my scrotum is completely relaxed and slack, my cremaster muscle often prevents my balls from hanging low. What I dearly wish is that my scrotum and balls would always hang as low and slack as possible, like the condom with two loose eggs inside that I mentioned above. But until recently I didn’t think it would ever be possible unless I did something radical like snipping open the tunicas attached to the cremaster muscle and releasing the testes from their inside sacs. I know of one guy who actually did that, albeit unintentionally.

I should have given it more thought. It has just occurred to me that with botox injections it should be possible to paralyze both the dartos facia and the cremaster muscle, rendering the scrotum a completely limp lifeless sac with two loose eggs inside, exactly as I had dreamed. Botox injections are already widely used to alleviate spasms and cramping of the cremaster muscle. It would require very little extra to include the dartos facia as well and the beauty is that the treatment would only be temporary. Botox injections wear off and usually need to be repeated after a period of time, so there would be no lasting effect if you didn’t like the result, and in the meantime sperm and hormone production would be largely unaffected.

The only questions remaining are: where would one get the botox and who would be skilled enough to administer it. Is this something that one could do himself? I would be too embarrassed to ever go to a real doctor, unless it was one who regularly performed things like penile implants and other genital enhancements, but I’m afraid such a real doctor would be very expensive. Does anyone have any knowledge or ideas of how else it could be done?
jr1975atv

Re: Botox injections for low hanging balls

Post by jr1975atv »

These spasms and cramping sounds like my issue every so often 1 will pull up so tight it hurts.
northernpumper

Post by northernpumper »

This is a very interesting theory you have. I would think it would work however it might be very difficult to isolate just that muscle. Very cool if it did work.
Canayak

Post by Canayak »

I solved your problem over a period of time starting many years ago. Somewhere along the way about 1987 I had somehow contracted an infection in the epididymis called epididymitis. A visit to my family doctor and eventually a Urologist gave me the antibiotics to fight it and eradicate the infection. However, the whole ordeal resulted in my right testicle becoming inverted which somehow pulled it half way up into my body cavity. It was really quite bothersome for some time (years) and I was for ever rubbing at my groin to try and remove the itching sensation, however, thanks to the advent of the internet and much searching on various websites during the late 1990's I decided on my own volition without any medical supervision to try ball-pumping and hopefully stretch the cords holding my balls up and get them to hang lower (in fact, simultaneous cock and ball pumping). As with any stretching one needs to be careful and go at it slowly and always watch the pressure being exerted on your privates. Eventually, I noticed that infact my scrotum was becoming larger after each of my pumping sessions and my balls were starting to hang lower the day after my pumping sessions. I first noticed the increase in size when I discovered that the ball-pumping tube ring that I had purchased from PumpToys would stay on my scrotum by itself after removing the tube I was using (some purchased on the web and some I made myself out of Costco nut containers (Man, how ironic and appropriate that was replacing one kind of nut for another). Frankly, I also rather enjoyed the pumping sensation on my balls more so than I ever experienced by just pumping my cock. I was now quite hooked on the whole ball-pumping exercise and had upgraded my tube ring to their silicone product for added comfort and would do it as often as possible. I would often end my ball-pumping exercise by masturbating and I found my ejaculate increasing over time as well. So the ball-pumping became quite a bit of fun and my balls did infact start to drop down to fill the larger ballsack. That's when I started hanging weights (again, carefully) on my ballsack and they have greatly contributed to my now low-hanging balls that in warm weather will swing freely between my legs and even slap my ass on occasion (especially upon waking in the morning when everything down there is so relaxed. I can now hang 2-3 pounds of weight on my ballsack for several days at a time and even hang as much as 6 pounds of weight for short periods of time. I love it.

So to make a long story short you can solve your problem by ball-pumping and hanging weights and you will enjoy it while you are doing it. :D
Canayak

Post by Canayak »

Trust me, you will absolutely enjoy cock and ball pumping - use a straight tube, a 2 stage pumping tube or build a 2 stage tube as I did.
Attachments
about 5.6 pounds of ballweights
about 5.6 pounds of ballweights
bajapumper

Post by bajapumper »

I have wondered about the whole botox thing myself and I do pump my balls and on occasion my cock. But one has to wonder if the botox could not only increase the gains of ball pumping but lead to permanent results. I placed an add in Creigs'list one time looking for any doctors that might me on there.....I was going to go through them....but never found anyone. I am still interested in pursuing the idea.
if I'm on this sight, I'm pumping