needle (in/tru cock)

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

subin

needle (in/tru cock)

Post by subin »

it make me very very horny seeing needles pushed in a cock,in special tru the shaft.
and the most beautyful and horny part,when they pull needle out.
someone know where i can find vids of it?
jazzik

Re: needle (in/tru cock)

Post by jazzik »

Go to Xtube and enter "needles" into the search-aria and you will find what you are looking for.
subin

Post by subin »

thanks jazzik,i have found some vids there.
but i try to find vids (have seen only one) of men pushing a needle tru there shaft,and then i love to see they pull the needle out.
love to see the penis swelling up,inside bleeding. and see it get a deep bleu color.
i now it sounds very strange,but it make me very horny.
hoop someone can help me.
jazzik

Post by jazzik »

Ok, my shaft is not swelling up after I did put a needle trough it, and inside bleedings are very rare and you can see it only the day after if there was a inside bleeding. That's my experience.
subin

Post by subin »

in the video i have seen (a very short video) you see his penis swell up just after he pull the needle out.
it was a big thick needle,maybe that has influence?
i myself use needles sometimes and see also my penis swell up in no time.
ore is it because you hit a big vein?
do you use thick needles jazz? and do you push him all the way tru your shaft?
jazzik

Post by jazzik »

I use G23 x 2 3/8" all the way trough my shaft yes. Also through my glans and balls.
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

I really love needles through any part of my body..specially through my balls and cock..
I really want to put some big needles into the shaft but, i have seen some really heavy inside bleeding after the needle is pulled out..
What happens to the blood that gets diposited inside the skin of the penis?
How many days it takes for the bulge to get normal again?
And what are the chances of getting infection from the inside bulge?
subin

Post by subin »

when i used a needle tru my shaft i get also a inside bleeding.
but i love seeing him swelling up and love the deep bleu color he get (blood under the skin)
the swelling (bulge) stay for a few days,the color did stay a vew days longer.
but i think you only get this result when you hit a big vein? or not?
i love to hear others how have experience, about swelling up-bleeding-and inside bleeding.
devodude

Post by devodude »

I enjoy putting a needle (or two, or three, or four...) in my balls. I'd never go through my shaft though. As far as I'm aware, this could damage your erections or make you bleed like crazy. I know the other guys who have posted here aren't having this problem, but I'm on daily Aspirin so I'm not taking any chances.

Even before I was on Aspirin, I'd put safety pins through my glans, near the lip of my meatotomy. When I'd pull them out, I'd bleed like the proverbial pig.

Comparatively speaking, there are very few modern videos of ball needling or cock needling. Most of the ones I've seen (and I've searched high and low) are poorly lit, and shot on crappy video equipment. It's obvious the guys doing the deed are useless videographers.

My ball needling vids have been posted on Tumblr. Just look for "devodick" and you should be able to find a few there. Nothing over-the-top, because I was just starting out. But at least you can see WTF I was doing, unlike most of the other videos out there.

Also, if you guys are using bigger needles, why not post a link if you've made a video? We'd all love to see that.

I'd love to see how many needles my balls can take, but I seldom get any "alone time" in this house. I may be the first guy to video my ball needling outdoors though. Only two needles, but hey, I think it's a first.

If anyone can provide actual links to needling, that would be nice too. I used to chat with a guy on Tribe who made videos and posted pictures of his glans needling. Pretty heavy needling at that. If anyone is interested, I could probably find a link or two.
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/
Lucas_V

Post by Lucas_V »

Check this blog.
Much of needles through cock.
https://rhadamantheparis.tumblr.com