Silicone stretching sounds

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

jd29

Silicone stretching sounds

Post by jd29 »

Just wanted to say that the 8-16mm stretching sound from siliconenozzles is the absolute best thing I have purchased. It just arrived today. Ordered it last week Friday. I consider that a reasonable turnaround.

I ordered it in a #10 firmness, solid. I am so thankful I did so. I can comfortably sound up to 10mm, in stainless steel, and can take the 11mm in stainless after a while, for a short time. I can fully insert the silicone sound. One step at a time. It squishes to a certain degree, but that's the point. To find a good stretch with out hurting our selves.

Just finished an awesome 30min of sounding (I think) and was able to sit with the thickestportion in me meatus, omg, the stretch and sensation, like nothing else I have ever felt. With this, I feel that my girlfriends finger is not to far off from fitting.

Just my two cents worth folks.

Oh the 1" cock rings at great too. Super comfortable. Easy on easy off, not too tight. There are three different firmness levels.
tabletop

Re: Silicone stretching sounds

Post by tabletop »

Good sound gear from siliconenozzle.com pardon the pun i use there products aswell in conjunction with steel as steel feels bloobly good fully inserted while jacking off pluss the firmness of steel is a bucket load easier for my wife to insert and keep in while giving a hand job.
15mm x 200mm steel sound and 16mm silicone sound
Attachments
20150618_212945.jpg
20150628_143312-3.jpg
jd29

Re: Silicone stretching sounds

Post by jd29 »

Thanks for the reply. I have a set of metal sounds. I do like them, just been stuck at 10mm for the longest time. Just reciently achieved 11mm. Only for a few minutes. But sex with a silicone stepped sound has been the best thing ever.

I will try and get some pics soon.