Sounding After Pumping

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

PocketPool

Sounding After Pumping

Post by PocketPool »

I recently got back into vacuum pumping my balls after a year off. I did a 75 minute session today, then took a shower.In the shower, I looked at how big my pee hole got from the pumping even though I haven't sounded in weeks. I just couldn't resist putting my pinky into my pee hole and was amazed at how easily it went in. So I pushed a bit and without much effort I got my pinky in to the second knuckle. Wow, was that easy! So I fucked my pee hole with my pinky for a bit as it felt so good. It was also nice feeling the outside of my cock to see how deep my pinky was.

I know my cock (and balls) have a nice rubbery, stretchy feel to them after pumping, so I had wondered if sounding after pumping would be productive. Now I know it helps a lot. Normally I have to use progressively larger sounds to get my pee hole open that large, but in this case I was able to just press my finger right in without much effort at all, and my pinky is about the size of the larger sounds I use. I imagine I'll be able to move up in sound size fairly quickly by sounding after pumping.

The other thing that was a bit strange is I was essentially using soap as a lube to get my pinky in my cock. No stinging whatsoever either during the insertion or peeing afterwards. I am using some very mild chemical free soap these days as I developed a contact dermatitis problem in recent years due to soaps. This soap seems to work for me as an ersatz lube.