Genital Beading

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

MetalInside

Genital Beading

Post by MetalInside »

Hi everyone!

I was just wondering why there is no thread about genital beading here, so I decided to start a discussion. What do you think about it? What are your experiences if you got some?

I have two beadings and will add my opinion later. Here is a pic of mine:
beads.jpg
jd29

Re: Genital Beading

Post by jd29 »

Ok, looks cool enough. How does that affect sex? In general?
Black_Wing

Post by Black_Wing »

I would like to have it. But it needs a very good medic who would do this. And i don't want to do this on my own.
Here is something i would like to have installed. The balls could not shift around when you use that.
Attachments
tumblr_m9fli4tUcx1qit96co1_1280.jpg
MetalInside

Post by MetalInside »

jd29 wrote:Ok, looks cool enough. How does that affect sex? In general?
Not a lot for the person who got them implanted. After healing and a short time of getting used to it, you dont notice them anymore. Your sex partner is the one who feels them and benefits from it ;) Additionally I love how it looks.
Black_Wing wrote:Here is something i would like to have installed. The balls could not shift around when you use that.
Shifting is indeed a usual problem. The main cause is, that most people start to stress them too early. During the implant process, layers of the skin are seperated and the beads are placed in between. You have to hold the beads in place and preserve them until they are fully encapsulated between the skin layers. When the skin around the bead gets interrupted while healing by pushing the beads around, the skin layers do not recombine there and give the bead space to move around. When you consider this, they encapsulate thight into the skin and stay in place forever.

You should consider, that you cant freely choose the placement of each bead with such pre-assembled beads. They will always have the same distance, no matter if your penis is hard or soft. The cut in your skin and the maybe resulting scar is also a lot smaller when using single beads. And dont forget that you MAYbe want or have to remove them someday and think this wont be fun when skin grew through all the holes during healing.

If you anyway get them, please share a foto. :)
musclehk

Post by musclehk »

I know there is a Japanese implant almost 100 big size beads cover all over his cock... So fantastic.
overpumped

Post by overpumped »

Here it it i really like this heavy modified cock i would have the same mods
Attachments
tumblr_nl05rj3Qs01u6h8eeo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nkja2ejAG21u6h8eeo3_500.jpg
tumblr_nkja2ejAG21u6h8eeo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_nkja2ejAG21u6h8eeo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nhcrw0B6Yz1u6h8eeo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_nhcrw0B6Yz1u6h8eeo1_500.jpg
tumblr_nh9sa4UvjB1u6h8eeo2_500.jpg
jd29

Post by jd29 »

Wow!! That's art!
MetalInside

Post by MetalInside »

overpumped wrote:Here it it i really like this heavy modified cock i would have the same mods
Yeah, I also really like his cock. It must feel awesome to have so many big beads under the skin. Does anybody know the diameter? I think he added multiple beads everytime but it still is a LOT of work to add so many of them and get them healed without any problem.

Nobody else here who has beadings and wants to talk about his experiences? Whats the reason that most people here dome have some?
Spoonman21

Post by Spoonman21 »

image.jpeg
I would like to have some beads put in. Not quite like the last dude! Damn not my thing. I would probably go with 6 or so some on each side. I dont have any piercings or tats but have gone down the ball stretching road. Love the feel of the weight on my sack.
MetalInside

Post by MetalInside »

Spoonman21 wrote:I would like to have some beads put in. Not quite like the last dude! Damn not my thing. I would probably go with 6 or so some on each side.
Go for it, it will look nice on your cock! I would start with a few in a row on the top. Why do you want them on the side?
Grampareg

Post by Grampareg »

I have 6 cock beads, at one time I had 42 beads but wife refused to have sex with them in so removed most of them
Ball stretching. Cock mods piercings, ball pumping, nudist and exhibitionist
Darth Kheiron

Post by Darth Kheiron »

That sounds absolutely awesome! Do you have photos of before and now?
She didn't like the aesthetics, or the feeling during intercourse?
MetalInside

Post by MetalInside »

Have made a better foto of mine:
IMG_1959.JPG
I now already have them a few years and never had any complaints. At the time I got them, I did not have a girlfriend and after a while I wanted to try them out. The most girls (including my nowadays girlfriend) were a bit shocked at first but then wanted to give it a try. One girl said she did not feel a difference, but all girls who recognized them liked it. Nobody ever complained about pain or any negative effect. For myself I dont feel anything of them while having sex but I like how it looks.

Since my girlfriend enjoys the feeling of the beads and she said it could be even stronger, I would like to replace my two beads by 3 bigger silicon beads. Unfortunately it takes so long until they are firmly locked inside the skin...
kon6838

Post by kon6838 »

Congratulations you have 2 beads in the penis. I have 3 beads. Round 2. Tuo round a. Round is fixed. Tuo round can be rotated. I am very satisfied with the status. The only regret is that it is not close to the front of the penis Some of the intercourse can be more deep inside the vagina.
kon6838

Post by kon6838 »

My bead photo. It is glass.
Attachments
ALIM1071.JPG