electro cock

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

steelboy

electro cock

Post by steelboy »

hi,
here a nice and long electro princes wand. It works well. Power on balls and in your cock.

Chris
Attachments
EPW-59.JPG
EPW-60.JPG
EPW-61.JPG
EPW-63.JPG
EPW-65.JPG
kalahari

Re: electro cock

Post by kalahari »

Looks good. I'd like to try it, where did you buy it?
When I practice electro-ejaculation I have one electrode inside my anus, pressing against my prostate gland. I can 'play tunes' with the other one e.g. a ring around the corona of my glans, electrode attached to my P.A. piercing, urethral tube, rosebud sound etc. Wonderful sensations!
K
stjpumpfan

Post by stjpumpfan »

great pics, I am interested to know what you are using for a power source?
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

The electro prince's wand looks fantastic. But how well does it really work for e-stimming? It looks to me like when pre-cum or semen is forced to squeeze past, the electrical contact with your urethral wall might momentarily be diminished or lost, resulting in painful stinging or even burns. Has that ever happened to you? A design that allows fluids to pass thru the wand, rather than being forced to the outside, makes a lot more sense to me. Your wand looks like it would be fun to wear just as a stiffener, but I think I would be too scared to ever use it for e-stim, considering the inherent danger. It only has to happen once. Suddenly getting stung or burned in the midst of an orgasm is no fun.
steelboy

Post by steelboy »

Hi,
this electro-PW is DIY. The diameter is 10mm so this is ok for me. The long tip (first electrode) give a very well contact in the urethra, so there are no hot-spots ! Be shure - NO BURNS ! But its right , no cum can go out and this gives a pressure in the urethra and some fluid goes in the bladder.
With a 2 channel DIY generator and the interference ( 400 - 2000 cps) of the 2 channels it is a great pleasure :-))

Nobody must do this !!! And nobody must copy this ePW !!!
Chris