extreme ball Skewring/needling/torture..

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

rajrajiv

extreme ball Skewring/needling/torture..

Post by rajrajiv »

vlcsnap-2015-08-21-22h23m16s552.png
vlcsnap-2015-08-21-22h22m59s540.png
vlcsnap-2015-08-21-22h22m15s013.png
skewring my balls
skewring my balls
Guys i have seen guys doing some extreme shits to their balls or dick and i always wanted to do that but, shied away from doing that at the last minutes because i get too scared..

i always wanted to skew my balls with a big and huge real skew needle and take pictures of it with my balls all over it and finally i hav succeeded in skewring my balls for the 1st time..
it was not easy for me to tell the truth but i was reserving my all hornyness for the last week, i did nto masturbate not fucked my girlfrnd and hell this morning i was so horny that i knew i was ready for the skewer..

it was extremely painful getting the super thick needle into the balls and taking out the needle was more painful but, atlast i totally nailed nailing my balls and now i am feeling very happy(its weird). i love pain and this was the most extreme pain i have evr experienced. i loved it..

hope u guys enjoy the video as much as i did..
leave ur valuable comments..

http://www.heavy-r.com/video/201888/Ext ... ngtorture/
Lucas_V

Re: extreme ball Skewring/needling/torture..

Post by Lucas_V »

You did what you needed to do! It is always cool!
Rocco76

Post by Rocco76 »

Congrats man on getting up the courage to live out your desire, looks great
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

It was the most awesome and extreme feeling that i had ever experienced ..every torture lover should at least try this once..
Rocco76

Post by Rocco76 »

Just watched the video, awesome looks intense. Seems like one has to push really hard to get it through. Did you have any complications after doing this? What else have you done in the torture of your dick and balls. Something I want to get into more and looking for some personal experiences. Thanks Rocco.
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

Thanks rocco for liking my video..believe me I liked it way more skewering my balls with that gigantic needle..it was indeed very intense but the urge to get the needle through my balls was overpowering..

There was some repercussion from that torture, my balls were hard sore and very painful to touch even 3 days after the skewering and I could not get my dick erect for next 15 days if i can remember..

But, there is something I tried as alternate to self torture..i hired I call girl to do it for me like 45 days back while I was out for some work at another town called chennai..i reckon she had some major issues with male gender..
When I told her that I need her to torture my balls there was some very cunning smile on her face I thought something is wrong but dint know what was coming..
She started with slaps and punches ..then she kicked my balls hard but I could bear them somhow..
Then she took my loose ballsac and put them on the edge of the bed without the matress , I thought she was going to punch them while on the wood but, instead she just jumped on them with her shoes on.
And stood on my balls literally stood on them for nearly 1 minute..
I did not expect that, I litarally screamed and cried and begged her to move but she did not even flinch a little and stood for so long..and trample my balls twice or thrice withing that time..

I have seen ball trampling but believe me dint know it would be so much painful to bear..it was unlike anything I had done to my balls..i M never trying that ever..
It literally took me nearly 20 minutes to get up from the floor..and that bitch was smiling not even a little sad for what she had done to me....
Danishguy

Post by Danishguy »

Whoow it was damn hot to see you playing with the needle, and i get so horny and at the moment where the needle cam out on the other side i got a super orgasm, wish i could do the same to my balls, but until now i am too scared.
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

just keep on playing with the small once for the time being some day all of a sudden u will hav the courage to take big needle and put it across ur balls like me..
putting that huge needle through my balls is by far one the best moments of life..i never felt more alive..
napoloma

Post by napoloma »

It is so hot to see you torturing your cock an especially your balls. I really like it and want to see more of it! It would be great to see more vids or pics of you cumming!