Ballsack stretching backwards

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

soundsgreat87

Re: Baalsack stretching backwards

Post by soundsgreat87 »

I've seen guys with really low balls able to pull them to the top of their buttcrack, so I'm guessing that yes, this would be possible ;)
jd29

Post by jd29 »

There are a few fellows here who have done exactly that. For the life of me, I do not remember who they are. Yes this is possible,

jd
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Yes, this is entirely possible. Why not start by researching the Humbler? (The humbler consists of a testicle cuff device that clamps around the base of the scrotum, mounted in the centre of a bar that passes behind the thighs at the base of the buttocks)
Great website here: http://with-a-humbler.tumblr.com/archive

Here's my experience. I have been an avid ball stretcher for many years - using weights, mainly. I have achieved quite good 'low hangers' - I measure nearly 6 inches (150mm) from base of penis to the top of my testicles. When my balls are warm - this is really important - my cremaster and dartos muscles are nice and relaxed and I can pull my nuts through my legs and lock them on the other side using my thighs. I often do this at night and find this helps as a stretching exercise. It's then quite fun to tie a rope loosely around the top of my nuts and pull them back through the crack of my ass. The rope can be looped around the waist and tied in a bow, pulling the nuts up very tight. Great fun!
K
kalahari

Re: Ballsack stretching backwards

Post by kalahari »

Great pictures, thanks for sharing. Wonderful stretch too. I have no experience of putting my balls in my ass but it's my guess you will have to stretch your balls further. Try stretching your balls some more. Here is my home made ball stretcher
K
Home made ball stretcher. 6.5 inches/165mm
Home made ball stretcher. 6.5 inches/165mm
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Thanks for sharing your pictures of your Mandax, lovely stretch. I had thought of buying one but the internal diameter looks a bit small. I have a ball weight with a similar internal diameter and it turns my balls blue - not good for more than a minute or two's wear!
K
ballsstretcher

Post by ballsstretcher »

Great pics of the Mandax System...The system does come in different I/D ring sizes (35mm/40mm/45mm/50mm) so could fit a bulls balls without turning them blue!!http://www.yourmandax.com
Keep on stretching...and onto the 30cm Mandax Mega Bar!!!!
Ballsstretcher xx
dougnick

Post by dougnick »

Yes it's possible
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Keith Alcox

Post by Keith Alcox »

I used to be able to keep my balls in my arse quite comfortably in the summer when it is warm. When a cock got up there I could feel it on my scrotum and arse. ill start stretching agaim!
sbelloten

Post by sbelloten »

Totally possible. That is part of my daily stretching routine.

Reach around and pull up

Years of that and testicle weights

STRETCH THAT SHIT!
Curious271

Post by Curious271 »

My stretch is long enough now ... I can stuff them in my ass.
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Curious271 wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:44 am My stretch is long enough now ... I can stuff them in my ass.
Proof? 👀💦
dougnick

Post by dougnick »

soundsgreat87 wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:24 am
Curious271 wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:44 am My stretch is long enough now ... I can stuff them in my ass.
Proof? 👀💦
Asking for proof is a bit cheeky since from my photos
You should see that as far as length is concerned, it is totally doable and other have posted links
The next question is can a set of testicles slide up an anus which now depends on the stretch ability of it - which many males and females can achieve - I certainly cannot and have not tried anything in my virgin ass...
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Oh I know it can absolutely be done. I just want to see Curious271 doing it. You know. Cause it's hot. :mrgreen:
Curious271

Post by Curious271 »

I've done it.. It feels amazing. Once I'm super relaxed and stretched with 100mm worth of weights, ass stretched well. Then they slide in easily.