Wasp/Hornet Sting in Dick

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Spyk3

Re: Wasp/Hornet Sting in Dick

Post by Spyk3 »

day after one bee sting
day after one bee sting
Zajosek

Post by Zajosek »

Howdy fellow adventurers, I have a little question.
I found "wasps" starting small nest in one of our buildings, I had to use "Raid" to get rid of them.
But then I saw few on ground and picked them up...
I saw few people here using "live wasps" and even "dead wasps".
Do you think it would be safe (after some time) to wash those I just killed and.. try to use them?
[Never tried wasp to sting my cock or balls.. but always tempted after seeing it here!]
Spyk3

Post by Spyk3 »

Hello! In my opinion, it is not safe to use wasps killed with a Raid. I personally prefer lively or stunned bees (less pain, more swell).
Zajosek

Post by Zajosek »

Spyk3 wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:42 am Hello! In my opinion, it is not safe to use wasps killed with a Raid. I personally prefer lively or stunned bees (less pain, more swell).
Well thanks for opinion, it did not work anyway :) I read "do not get into contact for 2 days.. and after 2 days :) yeah wasp is kind of.. dried up with no sting anyway...
So I guess I get to somehow stun them? How do you do that? :D Just smack them and catch before they fly away? :X
Spyk3

Post by Spyk3 »

Zajosek wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:30 pm
Spyk3 wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:42 am Hello! In my opinion, it is not safe to use wasps killed with a Raid. I personally prefer lively or stunned bees (less pain, more swell).
Well thanks for opinion, it did not work anyway :) I read "do not get into contact for 2 days.. and after 2 days :) yeah wasp is kind of.. dried up with no sting anyway...
So I guess I get to somehow stun them? How do you do that? :D Just smack them and catch before they fly away? :X

I usually catch a bee in a glass with lid and shake until the bee is dazed (or put it in the fridge for a few minutes). Then catch bee in tweezers and put it on my penis.
Zajosek

Post by Zajosek »

Spyk3 wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:47 pm I usually catch a bee in a glass with lid and shake until the bee is dazed (or put it in the fridge for a few minutes). Then catch bee in tweezers and put it on my penis.
I was able to catch few "small wasps" that build a nest below our roof -_-
Got 2 stings... aaand nothing, at all.. just a bit red around area but no swelling at all, even right on that spot so...
Probably.. useless wasps around my area.
Spyk3

Post by Spyk3 »

Zajosek wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:52 pm
Spyk3 wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:47 pm I usually catch a bee in a glass with lid and shake until the bee is dazed (or put it in the fridge for a few minutes). Then catch bee in tweezers and put it on my penis.
I was able to catch few "small wasps" that build a nest below our roof -_-
Got 2 stings... aaand nothing, at all.. just a bit red around area but no swelling at all, even right on that spot so...
Probably.. useless wasps around my area.
The point is that the bee and wasp poison is different. The bee venom responds with greater swelling.
Zajosek

Post by Zajosek »

Spyk3 wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:05 pm The point is that the bee and wasp poison is different. The bee venom responds with greater swelling.
Hmm well.. it has been years since I saw a "bee" :D around... or maybe just around spring time.. Really hmm -_-
siveg69

Post by siveg69 »

The sting of a wasp is normal case only a short sting with a minimum of venom. So you have to fix the wasp on one point i.e with a small cylinder and motivate her to sting.
The sting of a bee uses more venom, cause the bee uses her whole venom from her reservoir - she can´t use it a second time
IMG215558a.jpg
IMG215618a.jpg
IMG224038a.jpg
IMG224047a.jpg
siveg69

Post by siveg69 »

IMG210155.jpg
IMG210159 .jpg
IMG205544.jpg
IMG205631.jpg
IMG205646.jpg
IMG210849.jpg
IMG213829.jpg
Spyk3

Post by Spyk3 »

Great result :wink:
Zajosek

Post by Zajosek »

Got stung 3 times by our small shitty wasps :( nothing.. dont know how long would I have to milk them :D to get anything.
Weird feeling if I had to let them sting me for too long.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

I catch or squash scorpions all the time. I had one captured in a glass jar and was wondering how much swelling I could get for the pain. Never been stung yet so I’m not about to try one in the junk. Like wasps they can sting multiple times.
northernpumper

Post by northernpumper »

The problem I have with the stinging is the venom I thought primarily work on the muscle tissue causing it to swell some times double. I can remember getting stung in the arm and wrist. Both times the swell was big. I just don’t think there is enough muscle tissue in the glans or shaft to see the results like pumping. Just my thoughts.
siveg69

Post by siveg69 »

take a cockring or rubberband to reduce the blood circulation