Alcohol injection and Extreme ball needling.

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

rajrajiv

Alcohol injection and Extreme ball needling.

Post by rajrajiv »

For last few weeks i was thinking of posting this videos onto this site but, finally my insane needle torture video is for u guys to enjoy..

First i fill my nuts with about 16 ml of 160 proof alcohol and then when my balls are finally rock hard and on the verge of bursting open i further take this torture play to new dimension by puncturing both the nuts with 11 hypodermic 21g needles..

and two needle through the glans of my penis..

i have posted the videos on "Heavy-r.com " if u like them or get disgusted please comment.. your comments keeps me get going..

http://www.heavy-r.com/video/179317/alc ... e_torture/

http://www.heavy-r.com/video/179272/pul ... _and_cock/
rajrajiv

Re: Alcohol injection and Extreme ball needling.

Post by rajrajiv »

some old pics.
some old pics.
blood..
blood..
pulling out the needles.
pulling out the needles.
another angle.
another angle.
needles into my balls..
needles into my balls..
some of the pics from my recent ball torture session..
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Why are you mutilating yourself in this way? Are all those needles sterile? What are you piecing on the INSIDE?
and some one suggested that foreskin stretching was best served in this section. There are men here that actually CUT INTO the head of their penis .... OMG!
justabitbigger

Post by justabitbigger »

I'm guessing your testicles don't actually function anymore? As the alcohol would kill the tissue?
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

Actually this was my 6th alcohol injection in last 6 months.. But still my balls are active in some way and do their work somhow.. But yah my sperm count is all time low and i think in next few injection they would cease to work..
Waiting for that day..
kinky4all

Post by kinky4all »

Very hot. Can I ask where you got the alcohol from and was there pain after the alcohol injection?
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

I am a PhD candidate for mol bio so, i have complete access to all the laboratory grade chemicals and reagents. whenever i need i take some of the 160 proof alcohol that comes for lab purpose..

about pain, i would't say its pain but its different its that ache from inside that u feel and if u inject ur ball while sitting like i do u will get a sweet pain that will rise up to ur lower abdomen but, if u do it while standing than the ache stays mostly in the balls ..

it depends on the amount of the alcohol u injects, i tend to inject the maximum amount that my balls can take like they always get rock solid before i stop injecting or i could't take the rising pain anymore..
balls.jpg
my rock hard balls..
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

I assume you have confirmed that the alcohol is pure.

When I was in university back in the late '60s, students were stealing so much alcohol (99.9975% pure ethanol) from the chemistry department to make Purple Jesus for weekend parties that the university started diluting the alcohol with 5% benzine. That made it undrinkable, but still useful for quantitative analysis in the lab. I assume many universities are still doing that.
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

No no I have checked the purity of alcohol before use.. Here in India for lab purposes we get 160 proof(80% alcohol in water) or 99.97% pure absolute alcohol.. And its not adultrated with benzene..
Darth Kheiron

Post by Darth Kheiron »

Do you plan to replace them with implants, when you finally kill them?
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

i haven't actually thought about that but, i am definitely not going for implants..Actually i dont like the ball at all and i want them gone..

i would like to have the empty sac though so that i can do the occasional saline infusion.. :D :D