Multiple breasts

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Darth Kheiron

Multiple breasts

Post by Darth Kheiron »

I'm interested in this kind of modification but I don't know whether anyone have ever done something like this.

Given the production of many modern artists, many people find having more than two breast aesthetically beautiful and unbelievably sexy.

Many animals have more than just two mammary glands and even in humans we sometimes see cases of polymastia, which means having more than two breast growing along natural "milk lines".
What about achieving this by cosmetic surgery? What about having for exemple two pairs of breast which look like you were born like this?

Expander implants are routinely used in patients after masectomy or with severe burns to stretch their skin. Many women who wish to achieve extraordinary breast sizes use them. These implants can create amazing "breast-like" structures on the body! Natural-looking nipples could be created by skin grafting or subdermal implants and tattoos.

What do you think?
Would you like the idea of women (or even men, if you wish) with multiple rows of perfectly shaped breasts?
kalahari

Re: Multiple breasts

Post by kalahari »

I agree that multiple tits would be extremely sexy and erection inducing, but sadly impractical I think.
However we can console ourselves with the thought that there are some great photoshopped images around such as these
http://sexyfolder.com/?en=679991
K
Darth Kheiron

Post by Darth Kheiron »

Impractical? Who cares? We are talking about achieving our standards of beauty and perfection! :-D

Many women are having breast implants that weight more than four kilos each just to sculpt them the way they want. On this very website, we have men with so much silicone in their scrotums and penises that they cant't penetrate, can't conceal it and some can hardly walk. Some of us inflate certain body parts with saline so much that they can hardly stand up. People here cut their penises in half. Hell, I myself am going to have additional scrotal implants in the size of testicles of a horse!

This is impractical! :-D
But having additional pair of breast-shaped implants that could be only C size, being there just for the aestetical (and sexual ;-) ) purposes? That's hardly impractical, that's beautiful :-)
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

All those breasts and I thought Eccentrica Gallumbits the triple breasted whore of Eroticon Six was just a fantasy of D. Adams. Surely those pics are Photo Shopped? Nice though.
Echo_Hotel

Post by Echo_Hotel »

Anybody remember Jazmine Tridevil who claimed to have had a third breast implant done last year to keep men away and was then undone by the baggage check guys listing "breast prosthesis" on the document and a guy with a $100 flir camera?
jr1975atv

Post by jr1975atv »

So are you thinking 2 more under the natural breast? Like if you took a woman with a belly and sculpted that in to 2 additional breasts. The plastic surgeon would have to be an artist like the 1 who did Danielle Foxx's vagina
microme125

Post by microme125 »

It would be wonderful to see someone get this kind of procedure. Maybe even graft some nipples on the end for flare?