cockstuffing

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

urethra

Re: cockstuffing

Post by urethra »

You can check my Tumblr and xhamster account. I am waiting on your video with good light and lot of effort from your wife. Your peehole is extraordinary so you can make stuff like anyone
JeremyH

Post by JeremyH »

Tabletop where did you get the beaded vib in gray on the yellow blanket shown in photos Feb 15?
Thanks
Jeremy
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

tabletop wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:26 pm Here is the vibes silver one is 10mm purple one is around 8mm they slide in very easily trying to find larger im working on the 17mm bullet vibe but sean im only at 15.5 its going to take time will post pictures going in later
Dhgate sell an 11mm and 13 vibrator
tabletop

Post by tabletop »

From ebay second one first one sex shop called booty beads comes in two sizes that is the smaller one.
djcrash1981

Post by djcrash1981 »

tabletop wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:17 am From ebay second one first one sex shop called booty beads comes in two sizes that is the smaller one.
I just have to say it's amazing what you can do with your uretra and it's also really nice that your wife helps you. I hope to find someone who would like to share with me this journey. I just started recently but as you guys said slow and easy.
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

IMG_20171222_171119_975.jpg
Three small sizes together to stretch my pee hole but, I think there is some fault with my sounds.
There is a lot of difference in thickness between the 9 mm and 10mm. 9 mm I can easily put inside but the 10mm is not going in no matter how hard I try..
IMG_20171222_171316.jpg
This one is after 30 mins, I think I stretched my pee hole very rough today..

Any ideas how to insert the 10 mm sound??
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Do not you think that the increase of 1 mm at a time is too large. This is after all a circumference increase of 3.14 mm. I always Increase in 0.5mm increments. If one increases too quickly, there is a risk that cracks. Scar tissue that emerges leaves, stretch poor. I always leave the dilator about 1 hour there. The longer and the more often the urethra is stretched, the faster you get to the next size. If you train a week 2-3 times, you need about 2 months for 0.5 mm diameter growth. I have now reached 18 mm diameter, I started with 6mm. :)
Attachments
SDC10002b.JPG
Solo Masturbant :D
HoleStuffer

Post by HoleStuffer »

Hi:

I've been stuffing and stretching my urethra on and off since I was a teen. (I'm now 44). I've been doing it pretty intensively for about 10 years now though.

Probably about 12 years ago I first managed to get a pen I had been using all the way in and shortly after I managed to get my pinky all the way in. I've been trying to get my ring finger all the way in, I can do it but it's quite hard, it usually hurts quite a bit...but I still do it when I can! :)

I always used found objects, pens and the like, until I found an old thread on this forum that recommended a Killian speculum. I didn't use it too long, I ended up stripping the threads on the retaining screw due to the pressure the screw was under when I inserted it, expanded it and held it with the screw. I also didn't like the "tines", they dug when I really opened it up when it was deep. I did get it to 23.3 mm wide fully inserted though. :wink:

I got a set of Hegar sounds. The 13 and 14 mm slide in all the way to the size transition, no problem. I don't like going deep, just to the transition is good. I can get the 15 mm in to almost the size transition. The 16 mm is still a challenge. I can get about 3" in and have it in right now as I type this.

I can barely get the 17 mm in, maybe an inch or so, that's my limit. The 18 mm is fun to stretch my opening but I can't get it in at all. Good gape afterwards though!

I can get all my fingers in - the pinky all the way pretty easily, the ring finger all the way with difficulty, the others to the first knuckle. I like expanding my opening with my thumb but can't get it in to the first knuckle.

I wish I could get my wife interested. I think she'd freak out though. But I bet I could take most of her fingers...

My head has definitely changed through the years. The slot has gotten longer and longer, there's now very little left between the bottom of the opening and the end of the head tissue. When my head gets hard it swells up around the opening, I really like the look. I think the head's gotten wider.

It has affected how I pee and how I cum. I tend to pee in two streams and splatter a lot, my cum comes pouring out and doesn't "shoot" like it used to.

More photos later but I wanted to show the nice gape with an 11 mm socket in (OD=15.9 mm) and with the 15 mm Hegar in (that was a while ago, I can get it further now).
Attachments
15 mm Hegar
15 mm Hegar
11 mm socket
11 mm socket
11mm socket2.jpg (46.43 KiB) Viewed 5261 times
tabletop

Post by tabletop »

Hasn't your wife noticed your large peehole when she gives you oral sex or a handjob?
Keep posting mate, nice looking gape.
Had a quick finger fuck ftom the wife this morning.
Have a few 1 min videos of my wife finger fucking my cock but were do i upload them?
Tabletop
Attachments
20171222_055537.jpg
20171222_060125.jpg
20171222_055910.jpg
20171222_055732.jpg
harley8

Post by harley8 »

What type of lube do you use?
tabletop

Post by tabletop »

Wet stuff gold buy it in the 1litr pump bottle from ebay .
cumnutter

Post by cumnutter »

Welcome HoleStuffer!
You have dedicated years to stretching your hole and are now rewarded with a big, gaping slit. Tabletop is my inspiration for cockstuffing on here, as he not only shares this fetish with his wife, but can take huge stretchers into his peehole.
I was thrilled quite recently when I could take a 9mm Hegar sound for the first time, after being stuck at 8mm for the longest time. I hope to keep stretching to one day get to double digit diameter sounds and beyond :D
HoleStuffer

Post by HoleStuffer »

tabletop wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:47 pm Hasn't your wife noticed your large peehole when she gives you oral sex or a handjob?
It doesn't gape like that unless I'm workin' it. Otherwise it just looks long.

She hasn't known many dicks and mine is changing gradually, I don't believe she's noticed at all.

Too bad as I'd love to have her explore it!

Looking to secretly spend some Christmas cash at siliconenozzles.com...I was thinking about stretchers like these:

http://siliconenozzles.com/SSND-MD-12-2 ... 2-21mm.htm

(nice tapered segments on that, and big enough)

or this:

http://siliconenozzles.com/SSND-MDCUBE- ... MDCUBE.htm

(also slightly tapered segments and more than big enough at 24 mm)

or even this:

http://siliconenozzles.com/SSND-Diamond ... STRCH5.htm

(though 29 mm seems impossibly large even for silicone - hell I don't know if my head is that wide!)

plus a ribbed one for fucking my urethra - it's hard to find one large enough diameter but these might come close:

http://siliconenozzles.com/SSND-BOSSELE ... OSSELE.htm

http://siliconenozzles.com/SSND-RIPPLE- ... 6-18MM.htm

(at 18 mm, I don't know if I could fuck myself with it or just use it to stretch).

Mmm just looking at those sounds gets me hard!
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Yes, it is moving forward. I now always begin to stretch the meat at 17 mm, and rise to 18 mm. Since I'm now stretching by 19 mm to reach. On the prostate I pass by 11.5 mm. It is a nice feeling to push the Hegar Dilator 19cm into the prostate. After half an hour I push a 12 mm dilator. Then I leave the dilator 1-2 hours inserted. After that, I always masturbate beautifully and ejaculate. I always climb in 0.5 mm steps. A big jump takes about 2-3 months with two to three exercise units per week. I started with a diameter of 6 mm. :D
Attachments
SDC11185b.jpg
SDC10015b.JPG
SDC10014b.JPG
Hegar Dilator 12mm,19cm
Hegar Dilator 12mm,19cm
Solo Masturbant :D
tabletop

Post by tabletop »

This is my silicone stretcher from siliconenozzle.com i use on and off thars a 15mm /16mm sound next to it i bought the stretcher about 2 years ago i think it ends at 22mm i think i can get the second to last segment in the last one is proving extremely difficult when i use it my entire urethra stings for about two days when peeing and when getting a erection i put it down to not stretching enough and you know what they say use it or lose it, female clits are the same.
Attachments
20171231_180401.jpg
20171231_180350.jpg