cockstuffing

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

tabletop

Re: cockstuffing

Post by tabletop »

Can you post so pictures of it going into your cock or of anything else going in your cock.
Cheers tabletop
urethra

Post by urethra »

Tabletop post some pics with your wife's fingers after wearing 16mm plug. Like her middle finger all down. With good light, or maybe some short video. I wanna see her finger moving under your skin. Nobody can do same like you.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

There are quite a number of videos on Xhamster showing cock stuffing and penis sounding
Jeepyjv8

Post by Jeepyjv8 »

IMG_20180202_125612.jpg
urethra

Post by urethra »

I am not interested in penis sounding anymore. Fingers or nothing
tomeboy

Post by tomeboy »

Why? What happened?
urethra

Post by urethra »

I am too much heterosexual. Don't want see others dicks by itselfs. But in women's hands totaly different story.
HoleStuffer

Post by HoleStuffer »

I ended up getting the siliconenozzles.com stretchers I posted about earlier.

I'm somewhat disappointed. I got them in #10 softness for compressibility but they're too soft. Like trying to push wet pasta noodles in! Should have gotten them one step more firm.

Also they're too long. I've stretched myself out a lot at the top but am not stretched enough down deep. They tend to bottom out before really stretching me at the top. I have got this one in past the first valley with effort:

but can't get it to the second valley because I'm not stretched enough down deep to take the 17.5 mm tip any further.

I should be able to take this further:

but I can't go past the 5th section even though my opening can accommodate bigger than that. Again, it's hitting unstretched sections down deep.

This one is ridiculously huge:

Don't know what I was thinking getting that. It's as big as my entire head.

One success I have had lately is using J-lube: https://www.amazon.com/JorVet-J0109-J-L ... 2S17A?th=1 Makes a ton of lube, water based, very very slippery. A little messy, but it really lets me take urethral stretching to the next level by not depending on how much precum I make, which is not quite as slippery anyway.

I am making progress. Getting my little finger in is just about effortless and getting my ring finger in is getting easier and easier. I'm getting the 14 mm Hegar in the whole way and the 15 mm in most of the way. The 16 mm goes in further than it used to and the 17 mm goes in a few inches too. I got a 16.78 mm silver bullet vibrator in almost all the way last time.
urethra

Post by urethra »

Congrats for achievement.
tabletop

Post by tabletop »

Its been awhile but back at it with the black 18mm Dimond tip stretcher , cock a bit sore with no large action for awhile except my wifes finger and thumd jammed in there the only problem with the thumd is it isnt long so only stretchers shallow.
So im useing the stretcher at work to stretch out the little sucker it is a little painful at the moment.
Attachments
20180518_075808.jpg
Just hanging out at work
Just hanging out at work
20180518_080220.jpg
20180518_080305.jpg
20180518_075803.jpg
20180518_075115.jpg
20180518_075159.jpg
HoleStuffer

Post by HoleStuffer »

Man I'd love to get an 18 mm in.

I'll have to get more things from Silicone Nozzles - firmer silicone too.
urethra

Post by urethra »

Tabletop: thanks for update but your task number one is post some photos with her finger inside your cockhole. And how is she torturing you with anything in your cockhole. I prefer nail scratching deep in your shaft.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

I have been stretching out my urethra regularly and I have reached a point where it is not easy to get past and I plan on working on it every couple of days I would like to get to a point where I can take a full finger in it but I think I may have to do more cutting before I get to that point. I believe I can fit an 11mm siliconnozzle sound all the way into my bladder which is very fun.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
Evythyme

Post by Evythyme »

I love men who stuff things in their cocks, so sexy!
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

I used to be able to put my thumb down my cock... I stopped some time ago, gotta start all over again.
I did have a small c ock dildo I'd slip in. It looked sexy, fucking myself with a cock.
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!