Sounding

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

jd29

Sounding

Post by jd29 »

Received a package from siliconenozzles. I got an 11mm sound with a through hole. In a # 10 firmness, it's red. I washed it lubed it, and tried to get it all in the first time. Nearly succeeded, all but the last inch.

That is not the cool thing though. The cool thing is, I was able to lube and insert a small diameter metal sound. I think it was a 3-4mm one. I could feel a little stretch. It was awesome. So I grabbed the next size up and did the same. Oh my!!! The stretch was awesome.

Sorry no pics this time. Will try next time. Way too excited tonight.

jd
Oregazmick

Re: Sounding

Post by Oregazmick »

Hi jd29, I'm glad that you are enjoying your sounds. I am not clear on one point, you said you inserted a 11mm silicone sound, by which I presume that its diameter was 11mm. Then you mentioned with some surprise that you managed to insert a 3 or 4mm metal sound. If you can take 11mm then 3 or 4mm should be no problem! Or were you inserting it alongside the silicone one?

Be careful with peehole / urethra stretching, go very carefully with very small increases at each stage. It takes time, it is the process that should be enjoyable, reaching any particular size purely incidental. Go too fast and you will cause injury, scar tissue etc.
jd29

Post by jd29 »

Thanks for asking. What I did was after missing around with the silicone sound( has a through hole) I pulled that sucker out. Then lubed the through hole up as well as the sound, then fed the metal sound into the through hole. When I was satisfied with the placement. I reinserted silicone sound( now with a SS sound in side of it) into my urethra. The silicon. Sound is firm without being hard. It has quite a bit of give. When I reached the depth where the insert was, there was An increased amount of stretch, no where near painfull. More lube, then pushed on towards the point where the inserted metal sound steps up in size. That was cool, still not at my pain threshold. I had let the sound rest there for about ten minutes to see how it would feel. Um, it felt awesome.

I have previously had a 12 mm sound inserted a few years back. That was after playing vigorously with my home mix of numbing lidocane and lube. I have since learned that too little feel is a very bad thing. Took a long hietius from sounding. Just reciently back to it. And with little to no effort have stretched from a 9mm two months ago past a 10mm ( my old max) straight on to an 11mm.

11mm seems to be my threshold at the moment. And with the firm yet flexible silicone, I feel that I will be able to insert a 12mm by Christmas time. I have discovered the exact sensation to tell me to stop and just enjoy that moment for as long as possible. I have in the past inserted rather large silicone items past the glans into my urethra. Very soft compressible silicone. At rest they where in some cases 3/4" , but due to the compressible nature they expanded and elongated inside for a most unique experience.

I do plan to purchase a 13 mm super soft insertible from siliconenozzles next month. It is only 7" long. But should be soft enough to wear for some time. Like those whom have cut a meto, I realize, the restriction to stretching is at the glans. That tissue can stretch, there is no doubt in my mind. I just do not want to put off playing and inserting again for the length of time I have.

Slow and steady will win the race. But man it feels good sitting on the narrow edge of just enough. I only stret he once or twice a week. And work up to the edge over the course of an hour or two. Then stay on the edge for another 30 min or until my body say to back off. The key for me is to massage the flesh for about 4-5 minutes 3-4 times a day for a few days, as the tenderness goes away. Then I start all over.

Sorry for the lengthy reply. I thought I should answer as completely as possible. Some one else could use the info as well.

Happy sounding.

Oh, least I forget. Keep you insertibles clean, you will thank you self down the road. Yes that is personal experience talking.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

sounding is amazing I love to do it when ever I can.
Be careful when trying new things. :D