Mod ideas

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Shadowcs

Mod ideas

Post by Shadowcs »

Had a few ideas for body modifications that some may be able to shed some light on.

Firstly, lots of guys like to inflate their balls with saline. I've just come across some videos of urethral reroutes where people essentially reroute their pee hole to behind their balls.
Now, i think i'm right when I say urine in the bladder is sterile and non toxic. So wouldn't we theoretically be able to reroute the urethra into the ball sack? Obviously, we'd need to implant a drain or be able to gain access via a catheter I guess. Perhaps someone can run with this idea?

Another question/idea I have. I love it when guys pump up their balls and "lose" their cock into their huge balls. Is it possible to somehow tuck your cock into the ball sac for purposes of pumping? Obviously ending with a huge sack and no visible penis. Hope someone can shed light on this.

Finally is a "port" for your balls that you can insert, to then fill up and possible evacuate saline. It would have to go in like a needle, then open up like a flower to nip in tightly to the skin. Any ideas?
soundsgreat87

Re: Mod ideas

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Actually, some of the more recent research has shown that urine isn't quiiiiite as sterile as they used to think. A lot of people have measurable concentrations of microbes in their urine, even if it's asymptomatic. Proooooobably not the best idea to be putting it into an internal body cavity. :T
Shadowcs

Post by Shadowcs »

Oh damn! Then yeah perhaps stay away from that idea. Unless there is some sort of expandable bag, like a balloon type device that could be put in the say.

Any input on the other ideas?
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

If I understand you correctly, your last bonehead idea is to implant a permanent "port" on the scrotum, sort of like the air valve on a car wheel. There are many medical procedures that require permanent or semi-permanent openings into the body, such as to drain deep wounds or for colostomy bags. Despite millions spent on research, no one has yet been able to come up with a means/method of creating such openings that can be trusted to stay leak free, that doesn't require a great deal of care & maintenance and that safeguards against the constant threat of infection. As if those aren't problems enough, your idea would complicate matters even further by requiring that the "port" also be able to handle the artificially high pressure of scrotal infusion. And for what... to allow more convenient filling and emptying of the scrotum, like some hybrid balloon? Motorized wipers on xray eyeglasses make more sense.
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

Thanks Shadowcs for your ideas for body mods, no harm in exercising your imagination, as long as that is as far as it goes, because all those suggested should be avoided like the plague!

With reference to the sterility of urine, I know that is what one reads, but it is possible to have infections in the bladder which one may not be aware of, they don't all have noticeable symptoms, and certainly not ones that would send you urgently to the doctor, as some other infections do.

You ask if it is possible to tuck your cock into your ball sac. I think a near approach to this is what can be described as a scrotal tunnel, and I have seen at least one example of this where the guy had threaded his cock through the hole in his scrotum. More info on this idea here: http://wiki.bme.com/index.php?title=Tra ... l_Piercing

And finally for my contribution, you mention inflating your balls with saline. Hopefully just loose terminology, because what the vast majority of infusers inflate with saline is the bag that contains the balls, the scrotum, not the balls themselves. There have been cases of people injecting very small amounts of saline directly into their balls but I do not think it a good idea at all!
InfiBall

Post by InfiBall »

On your idea of filling your sack with urine.NO-NO, no, no, no no no no - please. The Next thing is that you want a full surgical bladder relocation?

On your idea of making a permanent port to fill your sack. It's not just possible - you only need a standard IV-cannula - they are made for use for many days at a time, but it's also so unpractical that you are better off taking the sting of a new needle every time you want to fill your sack.

On your idea of tucking your cock into your ballsack while pumping. Look up ellery888, StretchMine, mattredbear and countless others on this site. Oh-yea thats HOT and possible. Get a cylinder that also covers your pelvic and pump very day, year after year.
A guy with a dedicated buldge
Black_Wing

Post by Black_Wing »

I think there would be a possible way of inflating and deflating your ballsack whenever you want. But it needs a real surgery and a surgeon who is willed to do such a body modification.
For cosmetic surgery there are breast implants with ports which are placed right under the skin. Over time, the breast implants can be filled with saline to archive the desired size. Think of a small breast implant with port in each chamber of the scrotum. So you can safely fill and deflate them as long as the ports lasts. I don't know how often you can puncture them. But this would be a possible way of archive your dream.

Here is one site of a manufacturer for these implants...

http://www.mentorwwllc.com/global-us/Pr ... ation.aspx