penis plug qustion

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

jugman

penis plug qustion

Post by jugman »

Will the use of a penis plug change the way i pee or will the flow go any direction, thanks
pepasHunter

Re: penis plug qustion

Post by pepasHunter »

Nop, using or wearing hollow PP will not affect your peeing habits or the direction of the pee stream. Unless you pee while wearing a solid pp of course. I don't have a solid pp in my collection so.
In my experience pee hole gets bigger and so the stream of pee.

Have fun and play safe.

Cheers.
The wolf can tell more of the road than the rabbit
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

jugman wrote:Will the use of a penis plug change the way i pee or will the flow go any direction, thanks
Hi jugman, A small peethru penis plug should not adversely affect the way you pee, though you may have a narrower stream than without the plug. Obviously a solid non peethru plug would greatly affect the way you peed, indeed if it was a tight fit and not forced out by your effort to pee, you might find little or nothing came out. That itself might be fun, but should only briefly allowed as urine retention is not good news for kidneys, bladder etc.

If your aim is to stretch your peehole and urethra, then that will reduce the distance that you can shoot pee and cum. As I have mentioned elsewhere, I have played about like this since my preteen years, and now, many decades later, I have a peehole which is 17mm in diameter (ie. can easily take a toy that size) so that when I pee I need to be well over the toilet or urinal bowl as there is a beautiful strong flow which travels little distance forwards, and often there is a secondary stream of drips which drop straight down.

That reminds me that as a boy, I and some friends would sometimes compete to see how high and far we could pee. But I can't have it both ways, and now I enjoy my stretched peehole and urethra, and the toys that habitually reside inside!

You were only asking about a penis plug, but to expand the theme a bit, obviously any piercing that goes into the urethra such as a PA, or any cutting procedure such as a meatotomy, will affect the way that you can pee and direct the flow, possibly making it necessary to sit down to pee. if only to avoid wetting your feet!
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

If you stretch your meatus/peehole your stream may get bigger I have noticed from sounding sometime it is big and open and sometimes it is pretty tight and closed which mays peeing longer. I however can say this the hole does get bigger with the use of sounds and plugs over a period of time but it is gradually.
Be careful when trying new things. :D