meatotomy

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

How long should it be?

Poll ended at Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:00 am

half an inch total
9%
3/4 of an inch total
12%
an inch total
20%
a full meatotomy
58%

Total votes: 65

MetalInside

Re: meatotomy

Post by MetalInside »

Great to see your progress, until now you really did a good job in cutting. Reminds me so much on when I did my mea...

When you continue to cut until the end of the third line, note that bleeding will increase in this area, so be carefull. You will reach the end of the glans and begin cutting into the shaft of your penis. The tissue you will have to cut through will become thicker and bigger blood vessels run through it. This is also the point where the cut will start to open up, so that your mod is henceforward called a subincision :)

I also stopped to cut at this point some time ago and absolutely love it. Anyday I will continue cutting but I also want kids first and as I am also in my 20s, I have a lot of time left...

Looking forward to your result :o
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Thank you for the tip. I know that if I cut past the glans the bleeding will increase. I kinda want to go a little past the glans but at the same time I don't want to deal with more bleeding. The other day I had used my clamp to mark out how far I could cut in either direction but as I was doing some searches on going the other way I noticed that if you where to cut that way the tip of the glans gets to be easily separated and yeah that would feel awesome but it would make it harder to control where the cum goes. And being that I am still in my 20's I want to be able to have kids.
I am thinking that I may wait a bit more before I actually try to cut not that I don't want to do it I just have a lot on my plate right now so it ,ay get pushed back a few weeks I will however let you guys know when I do it. I might take some before and after shots too.
As far as it is right now it is slowly opening up but it looks like it may have grown back together a little at the bottom.
I was thinking the other day of how far I have come since the first time I tried putting anything in my peehole up until now. I remember the first thing I had put in it was the wire antenna for my stereo. Now at that time I couldn't have been that old I must have been like 10 or so. Now this wire must be about 2 feet long and I would put the whole thing in. At that time I hadn't quite hit the age where I would have a full erection plus it was a lot shorter then. I remember slowly finding larger things to put in my peehole and learning more about what I was doing. And how to be more safe doing it because at the beginning I was only wiping dust of it and sticking it in now looking back and knowing what could have happened I am surprised that nothing did happen. Now seeing the pictures that I took back before I had done any major cutting compared to it now I can't believe that was less than a year ago. Which now gets me thinking if I wait another 2 weeks I could do it on my 1st anniversary of deciding to do a meatotomy.
As far as how big it is right now I can get my pinky finger up to the first knuckle in before it stops. Which give me more motivation to cut further because I can just barely feel the inside of the urethra. I hope with my next cut it will open up more and be able to stick the whole finger in instead of just the tip of it. The only thing is that I am a freeballer and if it stays open all the time I might have problems with stuff getting in it or keeping it from leaking.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
kalahari.

Post by kalahari. »

And thank you for cutting your tip! :roll:
K
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

So a little over a week ago I had purchased some sounds on eBay. They came last week so I tried them out and boy does it feel good to have something in my penis for long periods of time. Now I had a penis plug before but I couldn't get it to stay in on its own so I never wore it for very long. Now some of these are ones with through holes so that they can be left in. Now they all fit in. One of them is a stepped one that goes up to 12mm in diameter. Which I thought that I could use that one to stretch out my urethra but when I tried it it went all the way in so there went that idea. I will have pictures later with them in.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

A quick update on what I have planned. Well first I had said that I would do some cutting this weekend but they I hot to thinking how long it has been since I decided to go for it. Initially I just wanted to make it a little bit bigger. Then I liked how painless it was and how fun it was to do. So it wasn't to much longer before I did more. And then for I think a third time. I can't quite remember if I had done it two or three times. Then I got busy with work that I hadn't done anything to it for a while. Now it is coming up on a year since I made the final decision to go for it. Now initially I wasn't thinking that in just a years time I would have it open as far as I do now but then again I thought it would be more painful and take more times than it actually did. I have made a decision that in two weeks I will either do more cutting or a piercing. Now if I do go for a piercing it would either be a reverse Prince Albert or a deep Prince Albert. Now either piercing I do I will let it fully heal before I do anything else. Then I will use the hole they create to tie up the skin to cut or use that string that gradually tightens up and cuts the skin by it self. But I want to know for people that have a Prince Albert piercing how much does it usually cost to have down including jewelry. Even though I could probably get away with doing it myself I would like to know how much. Also I would like to know what I should wear for underwear I know it should be dark but like should it be tight fitting like briefs or loose like boxers. I know it is best to use cotton to promote healing. Know I do have different types of underwear that I could wear because I was trying to find out what I liked the best and was comfortable in until I discovered freeballing.
Looking back to my original picture of my meatus and comparing it to want I have now is eye opening.
Before I did anything
Before I did anything
After the first cut
After the first cut
Healed first cut closed
Healed first cut closed
Open I believe the second time
Open I believe the second time
Recent cut
Recent cut
Most recent version
Most recent version
And I will have more photos to come in my next post next time. I will try to post more frequently like maybe every other week. And I will try to have photos with at least every other one. I would like to be able to take all the photos I have of my progress and put them into a colleague which might be a challenge because I have deleted a few of them recently to free up some space. Plus some of the early ones the coloring is different then the most recent ones. Know if you want to contact me and ask questions about what I have done the best way would be to sent me a message on here I plan to check them often. Or if you want more advice on this subject it is best the ask them in a thread like this one and someone will reply with something helpful it may take a while but if you are patient enough you will be something helpful.
Plus if you have any photos or tips it would be greatly appreciated if you were to post them here. Thank you!
hapykid

Post by hapykid »

I got a regular PA and it cost about $110. You should wear tight fitting underwear afterwards so your cock can't move around and irritate the piercing.
James20

Post by James20 »

Dude19 wrote:A quick update on what I have planned. Well first I had said that I would do some cutting this weekend but they I hot to thinking how long it has been since I decided to go for it. Initially I just wanted to make it a little bit bigger. Then I liked how painless it was and how fun it was to do. So it wasn't to much longer before I did more. And then for I think a third time. I can't quite remember if I had done it two or three times. Then I got busy with work that I hadn't done anything to it for a while. Now it is coming up on a year since I made the final decision to go for it. Now initially I wasn't thinking that in just a years time I would have it open as far as I do now but then again I thought it would be more painful and take more times than it actually did. I have made a decision that in two weeks I will either do more cutting or a piercing. Now if I do go for a piercing it would either be a reverse Prince Albert or a deep Prince Albert. Now either piercing I do I will let it fully heal before I do anything else. Then I will use the hole they create to tie up the skin to cut or use that string that gradually tightens up and cuts the skin by it self. But I want to know for people that have a Prince Albert piercing how much does it usually cost to have down including jewelry. Even though I could probably get away with doing it myself I would like to know how much. Also I would like to know what I should wear for underwear I know it should be dark but like should it be tight fitting like briefs or loose like boxers. I know it is best to use cotton to promote healing. Know I do have different types of underwear that I could wear because I was trying to find out what I liked the best and was comfortable in until I discovered freeballing.
Looking back to my original picture of my meatus and comparing it to want I have now is eye opening.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
And I will have more photos to come in my next post next time. I will try to post more frequently like maybe every other week. And I will try to have photos with at least every other one. I would like to be able to take all the photos I have of my progress and put them into a colleague which might be a challenge because I have deleted a few of them recently to free up some space. Plus some of the early ones the coloring is different then the most recent ones. Know if you want to contact me and ask questions about what I have done the best way would be to sent me a message on here I plan to check them often. Or if you want more advice on this subject it is best the ask them in a thread like this one and someone will reply with something helpful it may take a while but if you are patient enough you will be something helpful.
Plus if you have any photos or tips it would be greatly appreciated if you were to post them here. Thank you!
Looks great!
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Sorry for not updating you guys like I had promised. I had been busy with work and home stuff that I just didn't have time to post anything. I had planned to do another cutting last weekend but I had gotten very sick with the stomach flu that I couldn't really see myself doing that. Then I tried to figure out when would be the next best time to do it. I would like to do it on a weekend that I have alone so that if anything like bleeding came up I wouldn't have to worry about anyone seeing a blood spot on my pants. My next weekend I have alone wouldn't be for another 3 weeks. My other idea is a bit more challenging but it probably won't be as likely to bleed. I am not going to tell you guys what that plan is but it is different. Here are some photos of it with one of my sounds in it. The blue line is where the end on the sound is when fully erect.
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

So I did some cutting tonight and got past the glans I think. I was just thinking of when I should plan to do some cutting and then it hit me why not tonight I got time right now to clamp it and then cut it. So I started to clamp it and got the clamp as tight as it would go then left it there for 2 hours. Then I removed the clamp and cut the thin piece of skin left by the clamp. It was easy. It bleed a little when I cut past the glans a little. Hopefully I stopped before I cut my old piercing so I could still use it for something. I will have photos next week for you guys on the results. Now I just got to let it heal and my meatotomy will be complete.
This is not my last stage in my modification to my penis this is just the last step in this stage of it. The next stage is to split my glans or do a subincision or a horizontal piercing just bellow the glans. But first I want to restore my foreskin to a point of erect overhang. So this weekend I will be ordering a device to help do that since it will take a few years to do it I want to get started right away. I want it to a point where a doctor almost can't tell that I was ever circumcised at birth in three years.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Healing has gone well I have noticed that It did regrow bellow the glans but that is fine I didn't cut that far into it. I love the look of it so far it looks so natural that if I don't think about what I have done to get it to look like this I could almost believe that it was this way from the beginning. I can't wait for it to be fully healed up so I could truly try it out.
hapykid

Post by hapykid »

What did you get to regrow your foreskin?
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Well currently I have nothing to help it. I have used a tlc tugger cone but I have lost it somewhere. I had planned on buying a tlc-x tugger and I still do plan on it but it got put on the back burner for now. When I started I had read some on a different forum for foreskin restoration that you could use your hands by just holding one hand around the base of the shaft and the other around the glans and tugging on it but not to hard as to cause it to tear. I had done this for a while and at first I didn't think I was making any progress but after a while I had compared my notes on how tight the skin was when I started to where I was then and noticed I had actually increased the amount of slack I had. That was when I had purchased the cone and was planning on wearing it all the time but it took time to get use to having it on but the more I wore it the less dry the glans felt and they felt so smooth. Then I got busy with other stuff and started to forget to wear it everyday. To the point where I lost it. Now since I haven't been wearing it for so long that my glans seem to have gone somewhat back to the way they were before I had started. Plus I have noticed the the slack has also gone down some.
I hope to soon get back to restoring my foreskin soon. I may have to go back to that page and look up some more ways to restore it.
If you are looking for a device to restore your foreskin I would recommend tlc tugger products. They seem to have the best looking ones and they are a fair price. But still plan on spending $60-100 U.S. For a device.
James20

Post by James20 »

Are you gonna upload any pics of the new cut?
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

The healing is going great it looks okay. Here are some pics for you to look at. They don't show it very well and when I took them I was a bit cold.
Closed
Closed
Open
Open
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

I am happy with my results I would of like it to be a little bit bigger but I can't complain. I will do so clamping tonight and some photos of it healed up I don't think I will do any more cutting right now but than again I said that last time and ended up cutting anyways. I will take some photos of it being clamped. I just thought of this I will do some clamping but instead end of cutting I will pierce it and tie it up I haven't decided which way yet but I will let you know later. I don't know if it has ever been done that way before but I think it will work.