meatotomy

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

How long should it be?

Poll ended at Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:00 am

half an inch total
9%
3/4 of an inch total
12%
an inch total
20%
a full meatotomy
58%

Total votes: 65

Peter Borges

Re: meatotomy

Post by Peter Borges »

Nice job you have made. Your opening will be exciting. Heal and see if you dare further cutting to widen your slit like mine. Nobody will see unless you tell. Peter Borges :roll:
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

How to proceed? Cut and clamp a little further. Stop. Clamp and cut along your penishead on both sides. 3 mm at once. Then 1 mm a day just of cutting without clamp. Peter
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Summer is here and it is very nice out.
In other news I have been stretching on a more regular basis now and it is amazing every time I do it. I have been focusing on just stretching the shaft part of my urethra but I do put a sound all the way to my blabber each time. I have recently ordered 3/8 ball bearings to try and get down there which should fit the only thing I fear is if they don't easily come out. They should be here in the next couple of days. I do plan on doing some cutting this summer to open up the meatotomy some more. I don't plan on cutting pieces off put I will think about it. I have four types of cuts that I am deciding between. They are cutting up the other side and going for more of a glans split, cutting down and starting a sub, cutting along the bottom of the glans like Peter, or cutting pieces off the end. I am leaning towards the third one the most but the other ones also interest me some. There is one other thing I have also been considering and that is getting a reverse pa or a deep pa. Of course these piercings would be there just so I can have a clean end to cut to and have no regrouth. I am still going without underwear almost every day without any issue.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
faed

Post by faed »

Good job !
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Open
Open
Preparing to clamp and cut, but gave up. Would you continue cutting the underside to open my peehole further more? Peter Borges
Attachments
Relaxed
Relaxed
dlblack

Post by dlblack »

It looks awesome to me. Wish mine looked like that.
Pumuckl

Post by Pumuckl »

I don't think the look will improve with further cuttings. However if you feel the urge to make more cuts just because then no one will be able to convince you otherwise.
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

Just to the thread in general....
I got this done by a bicycle tire when I was a young teenager. Lol

I never knew what it was called or that there was guys that purposefully did that up until a few years ago.

I just always had a fascination with inserting things into my urethra but it got more interesting after the accident as the opening was so much longer and it stretched way more and I could put larger diameter tubes and even balloons, like balloon animal kind.
But I made these expansion tubes out of thin balloons that I would insert into it before I did jelqing and then vacuum pumping as having the partially expanded balloon inside when pumping, it would inflate more and stretch inside the urethra and help with size growth all-around in girth, or at least seemed to in practice.
As since the entire urethra was stretched firmly and not just normal tension, it filled up more space and expanded against the core blood cavities and made the entire underneath shaft swell out so awesome and it stretched the nerves so great also.
Anyway, I got to where I could shove several AA batteries in. I used a piece of rubber tubing as the largest stretcher I'd dared, and think it was like 7\16th" diameter.

I stopped before I split it too deeply as one time the thin tissue sort of just split quickly at once and I got scared it was going to be horrible for some reason. But as I see what you guys have developed , it wasn't anywhere near as far along as it could have been. Lol.
But I think I stopped from the extreme stretching because I kinda liked having it intact as I liked to fill and stretch as much of the length of the urethra as I could and I knew once it split around too deeply along,then I would have a big loose hole and it wouldn't hold anything. And I thought the loose glans edges would catch on clothes and stuff and be a problem. Also I didn't want it to get screwed up as I thought it would badly effect my vacuum pumping regimen that I was trying to be consistent on. I had all sort of imagined bad outcomes.
I have enough trouble keeping pee controlled as it is, couldn't imagine with it completely cut very far back.

I still do the urethra insertion packing for when I'm pumping, and I wlll leave tubes in for long periods as I like the different urinating feeling, and I use a cap plug on the end. Which is fun for plugging up when cumming as it adds the extra back pressure feeling but something inside gets irritated if I backwash too much back into bladder.

Anyway, I had actual question about something related to this.... I get this bleeding issue from the urethra back to the depth about at the narrowing area of the shaft directly behind glans, I think there is a narrowing of the urethral structure there? Because it seems now when I've been trying to return to inserting larger diameter tubes and plugs inside, I must have caused a tear into a shallow vessel and there is a scar tissue there, but I guess that there is not much to be done about it to make it heal away, but just have to be careful.
I used a 5\16th — 3\8s inch catheter portion yesterday and allowed things to naturally stretch gradually and I didn't get any problem. I didn't hurry it too much.

But any hints on helping more thorough healing in that spot?
I was in the mindset of just maybe keeping some level of insertion going all the time so that the scar tissue would stay stretched out and not bunch up and cause the obstructing or it would help it gradually stretch and limber up so I could get past the problem and not let it heal in a rigid density.
faed

Post by faed »

Hey Peter. Yes I like you continue cutting the underside to open your peehole about 1 cm more. Subincisions are beautiful for me.
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Where to cut? Peter Borges
No cutting to day
No cutting to day
donut

Post by donut »

i'd stop there. Head splits look great without a sub incision.
Pumuckl

Post by Pumuckl »

donut wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:09 am i'd stop there. Head splits look great without a sub incision.
This. If you're 100% sure you really want to start a subincision then do it but it won't be any longer about enlarging your peephole at that point.
Evythyme

Post by Evythyme »

saintanas wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:34 pm piercings and meato.
Sexy as fuck!!!
dlblack

Post by dlblack »

Makes me what to cut mine again and I think I will.
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Here from this side you may see how far I have cut below my penishead. If I continue I loosen the head from the shaft and my peehole will stand alone and be visible on the top of the shaft. Not very sexy or erotic! Peter Borges
Attachments
Relaxed
Relaxed