meatotomy

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

How long should it be?

Poll ended at Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:00 am

half an inch total
9%
3/4 of an inch total
12%
an inch total
20%
a full meatotomy
58%

Total votes: 65

Therealshex

Re: meatotomy

Post by Therealshex »

I've been working on mine for the last few weeks. I did the actual meatotomy last October. And am thinking of taking it to a start of a subinsison
Straight male
25 years old
Meatotomy
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

So it has been a while since I last posted but I am still here. I would like to say I have been busy with meatotomy stuff but I haven't been. The only thing I have done really is to shave it and keep it shaved since labor day weekend. Once in a while I would do some sounding but that was rare. I am now trying to wear a penis plug for a long period of time so far it has been in for about 2 hours. I plan on wearing it all night long and tomorrow. I am planing on leaving it in as long as I can. I have tried to wear it for a few hours at a time in the past but usually it got to a point wear I was to horny to keep it in any longer. But now that I am older and more in control of my hormones I think I could get away with wearing it longer. It is a longer one that I think I have shown here before. It's at a length that puts the metal tip right in my crotch. I also plan on freeballing most of the time and sleeping naked which I have been doing since my last cut back in April. Omg it's been that long since my last cut I need to think of something to do soon.
Sorry still no photos I don't think it has changed enough since the last ones to give an update photo. I will say this I measured the largest sound I have that fits in the hole and it's around a half inch in diameter about 12mm. The largest sound I have is 18mm about 0.71 inches. I would love to be able to fit that one in eventually.
Therealshex I am so proud of you. If anyone else that is under 30 that has a meatotomy please comment bellow with as much of the story of how and why you have a meatotomy and when did you first start you meatotomy. Please also include your current age and sexual orientation.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
Therealshex

Post by Therealshex »

I’ve been cutting a little every few days. Makes it fun!! Im almost to the point where you could consider it a subincison. I have foreskin and a frenulum standing in my way!!! I may have to cut threw it!! But having a meatotomy is great for sex and it feels great. I want to keep going but I’m afraid to lose my ejaculation range!! But it would be also cool to have a sub!!! Hmm decsisions
My meatotomy
My meatotomy
Straight male
25 years old
Meatotomy
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

An update on my penis plug long term experience. I only wore the plug for about 5 hours before I took it out for the night. I did end up wearing it again but this time I just left it in and I still have it in over 2 days later. I did take it out to clean it but only for a minute. I plan to leave it in for at least another day but I will have to take it out for a few hours to work but afterwards it will be back in for another day. I don't plan on wearing it when I work just yet. The only thing I have a problem with right now is that it is to thin and even though it is designed to be able to pee through it the size of my urethra with a meatotomy means the pee comes out from all sides. Plus since the ring and the thing that attaches to ring to it is a fixed size for normal penises I have to wear it backwards which is cool because I can imagine what my penis would look like with fully split glans or a reverse pa deep down. I think I will change out the tip the next time I take it out.

If anyone knows where to get a penis plug that is long and has a larger diameter than 6mm with a rubbery center and metal ends that isn't to expensive. Please let me know.

Therealshex I am so glad you are have made a decision to keep cutting but I want to let you know that cutting the foreskin is risky and will reduce the sensitivity of the glans and I will say this what ever you do keep us posted. The posts and photos of your progress will help you notice how much you have done. I know I have done a lot of progress since I first made the decision to cut. Looking back at the fist photo I have of it before I cut to what I have now is like looking at 2 different penises. Concidering that before I cut I couldn't sound that much and now being able to almost fit a pinky down is amazing.
Therealshex

Post by Therealshex »

Yes I looked that up and I’m thinking about just cutting around the forskin.
Straight male
25 years old
Meatotomy
Grampareg

Post by Grampareg »

Go for full meatotomy
Ball stretching. Cock mods piercings, ball pumping, nudist and exhibitionist
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

To perform a meatotomy or a subincision, you should first remove the Frenulum Praeputii. Only then can you make a straight cut. :D
Attachments
SDC10002a.JPG
SDC10013 (2)ab.jpg
Solo Masturbant :D
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

I am trying to decide what to do next I can either cut down the shaft to start a sub, cut back on the glans to continue with a head split, get a reverse pa done, or a deep pa done. I am leaning towards the piercings more then the cutting because the piercing will help with the cut later with a stopping point. Let me know what you guys think I should do first. I love how my glans look right now because if you didn't know what I did you wouldn't even see anything wrong with it.
herrjonny

Post by herrjonny »

If I were in your shoes I'd go for the piercings. I have a PA which is great fun, I assume the Deep PA and the RPA must feel awesome, too. I bet you'd really enjoy them! You once wrote that you did play piercings yourself, so doing these should not be a big issue for you. The healing time is a bit annoying, but once it's healed it just feels great. I suggest you do them both at a time so you have only one healing time.
If you go for the piercings first, you still can have the cutting later on, too. The other way would make the piercings impossible.
So go for it ;-)
Mods: DIY fren removal, 00g DIY deepish PA, high&tight circ (feb 2018), PPP removal (mar 2020), full meatotomy (jun 2020), radical low&tight recirc (Jan 2021), 6g RPA (Feb 2022)
Next: subincision
PM me!
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Here is what a meatotomy can do for your pleasure, - with the help of a woman who knows how to turn a man on

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/20180 ... e-33333502

regards

Peter Borges
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Wow, that has to be one of the sexiest videos ever. I loved her attention to his foreskin, meatus and her gentle manipulation of his nuts. Are you sure he has a meatotomy though Peter? I paid close attention and I thought he simply had a large meatus, large enough to slip her pinky in.
K
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Yes Kalahari, - 100% sure.

His wife is cutting after clamp, - even more sexy. But you can only do it once in a lifetime with the penis you have. Understanding wife? Agree the most sexy.

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/exten ... y-18066712

Peter Borges
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

That's again very, very sexy Peter. As you say definitely a one off - you can't cut the same piece of glans twice! To have your partner do it for you is so wonderful - she must want to have it cut as much as he does. Just beautiful.
K
fist_m

Post by fist_m »

Attachments
Meato and some weights ;)
Meato and some weights ;)
fist_m

Post by fist_m »

Attachments
58451882-24AC-4D3B-B464-3169F4D1274D.jpeg