meatotomy

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

How long should it be?

Poll ended at Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:00 am

half an inch total
9%
3/4 of an inch total
12%
an inch total
20%
a full meatotomy
58%

Total votes: 65

Brahmaviharas

Re: meatotomy

Post by Brahmaviharas »

My advice is never clamp what you aren't prepared to lose. I can't stop myself from cutting all the way to the bottom of where I clamp once I start. As soon as the clamp is on I have a feeling of finality, knowing that the cut is coming.

My only worry is that I'm running out of glans. I don't want to start a subincision but I'm worried I won't be able to stop myself.
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

I understand.l know your complaint of running out of skin to clamp.Once I clamped the upperside of my penishead.I did not cut.I hope you will understand. Then it was not longer a meatotomy but a splithead. Peter Borges
donut

Post by donut »

I think this is why men end up with a split cock. The cutting is amazing. I sharpened up a knife a few days ago and fantasized about going through my scar tissue in the split head (I split it almost half way back and it regrew %50) Im not in a position for proper after care right now so I didn't go for it, but the thought of the scar tissue bleeding less and being easier to keep separated turned me on. I cut about a mm and the pain felt amazing. The thought of having a completely split cock head is too enticing, I have accepted that in a year ill probably be a man with two glans. With my current split, im already visibly modded from the top and my urine stream cant get much worse, so screw it, im going for two separate heads, split all the way to behind the corona. Still wont impact penetration and I just feel like I didn't finish what I started with only my partial superincision. Looking at my cock erect, its amazing seeing a slit that long (its almost two inches, as opposed to my original 1/4 urethra) , and going all the way behind the corona gives an unforgettable look even flaccid. splitting the head is easy (you basically cut it and keep it separated) Splitting the shaft requires you to suture the skin and encounter serious ER visit blood vessels, so it amazes me men even make it that far. Splitting my head into two separate pieces should be straight forward and I shouldn't have any problem fucking a chick, granted she accepts that Im a little kickass for making a unique cock. Dude19, your meato looks just like mine did, I love it and wouldn't go back to that tiny little hole. You did a clean cut, thanks for joining the club of us younger guys taking the plunge.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Okay I didn't do any clamping but I have thought about it and I think I will clamp the upperside and not cut but pierce it. I have yet to try to clamp that way.
Now for a weird expierence I had when I was younger. I believe I was about 14 when I was very interested in body piercings mostly penis piercings and I had some needles and safety pins. Now some of you know that I have done a lot of piercings along the shaft but would take them out after a little bit. Except one which I left in for a couple of days. But I had also heard about Prince Albert piercings and reverse Prince Albert. So I took a good sized safety pin and cleaned it and gave myself a Prince Albert and took another one cleaned and gave a reverse Prince Albert piercing I was not intending to keep them in for very long just long enough to look close at them and see how they looked after probably an hour I took them out and they closed up quickly. A while later I decide to try to do a Prince Albert piercing and leave it in like the other piercing I did which I still have. But I just couldn't get it to go through all the way.
I am telling this story because I think I might try it again but first I will clamp it then try to pierce it. Now I am not really looking for it to have jewelry in it I am more interested in the hole and the expierence of doing it.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
hapykid

Post by hapykid »

Would you take a video of you piercing yourself? That could be very hot to watch.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Sorry hapykid I don't do videos.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

So I was looking back to she the progress that I have made and I like it. Just looking at some of the old pics makes me very happy and makes me want to do more. I also noticed it has been like 4 months since my last cut which surprised me I thought it had been longer. It's not that I am unhappy with where it ends right now it's just I want it to be open more. Right now it stays closed most of the time unless I have a large plug in it for a while then it is open for a short time. I just want it to stay open all the time. I will start to plan a time to do it and let you know when I do it.
storyfan32

Post by storyfan32 »

Hi Dude,
may be you should cut the Frenum. it might help to open your Meato.
Attachments
thats my one. no Frenum anymore
thats my one. no Frenum anymore
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

This is a nut with your desired modifications.

Peter Borges
Attachments
images.jpg
images.jpg (7.49 KiB) Viewed 7103 times
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

First of all what is with the nut Peter.
Secondly I would like to point out I am circumcised and as far as I can tell I don't have a frenum to cut. Plus I have a piercing that I did many years ago that is not much lower down and if I had know that eventually I would want to cut down there I might have done it lower and left more skin to hole it. That is one of the reasons I don't have jewelry in it all the time the other being that I did it by my self in just a couple of days. I never thought that it would heal open and stay that way forever but now that I have it I don't want to get rid of it. It fun to every once in a while reach down and feel it still there. It's like for some people holding onto an old artifact that is not worth much in value but has a story to it. Like for instance a family member before they die might give you an old coin and tell you that as long as you keep in on you, you will never be broke. Or some people they may get a tattoo to remember someone or something in there life. I would like to show a picture of it but right now I don't feel like taking any pictures so maybe next time if I am feeling better and I remember to.
As far as the lengthening of the meatotomy I keep going back and furth whether I want to do it now or to wait. So for now I am going to wait. It not a 50/50 split between doing it now or waiting. Like 25% wants to do it now, 25% wants to wait to do it, 25% wants to go to the top and start the split on that side, and the last 25% wants to get a piercing.
I have thought about getting a reverse Prince Albert for a long time it's just that I don't have the time to do it. I even thought about walking up to a local piercer and paying in cash or doing it my self like my other genital piercing but that was done so long ago that back then it wasn't a bit to painful now that I have gotten older the nerves have gotten stronger plus at that point the tissue was very thin and if I go for a reverse Prince Albert I would be going through much more tissue and a lot more sensitivity plus the location has to be dead on or I might puncture something I don't want to. Another thing to concider how I am going to pierce it because I know I can't do what I did before because I got very lucky I didn't get it infected by the materials I used. Now for the pros for going to a professional I could get it done fairly large with a large ball at the end and that would hold my meatotomy open without having to do any more cutting. Another being that if I got it done large enough I could use it the extend the split to the top easily. Another being that I would have jewelry to choose from unlike my last one were I only have objects that I could find.
Okay now that I have wrote down my point I think I will get it done be a professional now I will have to wait until later to do it because I have events coming up shortly that would conflict with it healing.
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Answer. These nuts are from Seychelly Islands. They have female forms as well. Concerning a reverse Prince Albert I had made one by a professionel. I had it for 6 months but it would not heal. So I removed the ring. And to day I have a small scar to remind me of my first attempt to have a split on the upper side of my penis. Since I have not considered cutting my upperside at all. But I must confess storyfan32 split is such a beautifull penishead. :oops:

Peter Borges
Attachments
untitled nuts.png
untitled nuts.png (118.7 KiB) Viewed 6937 times
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Peter I would say that a lot of split glans look good once healed which is one of the reason I want to split mine
muhman

Post by muhman »

dude I'm a fan of your work!

but what happened with ur frenulum on the penis head? did you clamp and cut it in the middle, or starts your frenulum naturally below the penis head?
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

I have not done anything with my frenulum other than getting a piercing many years ago. I was circumcised at birth which is why it looks the way it does. I would have prefered it to be left the way it to not have been circumcised. But it was before I could have a say in the matter.
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

To perform the meatotomy or a subincision, you should first remove the Frenulum Praeputii. :)
Attachments
Meatotomy and Frenulektomy with 18mm Penis Plug
Meatotomy and Frenulektomy with 18mm Penis Plug
Meatotomy
Meatotomy
Meatotomy
Meatotomy
Solo Masturbant :D