meatotomy

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

How long should it be?

Poll ended at Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:00 am

half an inch total
9%
3/4 of an inch total
12%
an inch total
20%
a full meatotomy
58%

Total votes: 65

Therealshex

Re: meatotomy

Post by Therealshex » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:14 am

I've been working on mine for the last few weeks. I did the actual meatotomy last October. And am thinking of taking it to a start of a subinsison
Straight male
25 years old
Meatotomy

Dude19

Post by Dude19 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:00 am

So it has been a while since I last posted but I am still here. I would like to say I have been busy with meatotomy stuff but I haven't been. The only thing I have done really is to shave it and keep it shaved since labor day weekend. Once in a while I would do some sounding but that was rare. I am now trying to wear a penis plug for a long period of time so far it has been in for about 2 hours. I plan on wearing it all night long and tomorrow. I am planing on leaving it in as long as I can. I have tried to wear it for a few hours at a time in the past but usually it got to a point wear I was to horny to keep it in any longer. But now that I am older and more in control of my hormones I think I could get away with wearing it longer. It is a longer one that I think I have shown here before. It's at a length that puts the metal tip right in my crotch. I also plan on freeballing most of the time and sleeping naked which I have been doing since my last cut back in April. Omg it's been that long since my last cut I need to think of something to do soon.
Sorry still no photos I don't think it has changed enough since the last ones to give an update photo. I will say this I measured the largest sound I have that fits in the hole and it's around a half inch in diameter about 12mm. The largest sound I have is 18mm about 0.71 inches. I would love to be able to fit that one in eventually.
Therealshex I am so proud of you. If anyone else that is under 30 that has a meatotomy please comment bellow with as much of the story of how and why you have a meatotomy and when did you first start you meatotomy. Please also include your current age and sexual orientation.
I am a straight guy.
I am single.
I have a dirty mind.
I am a kid inside and it will show.
I have a meatotomy in progress.
I am in my 20's.
I believe that I have only one life to live and would like to live it to the fullest.

Therealshex

Post by Therealshex » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:03 pm

I’ve been cutting a little every few days. Makes it fun!! Im almost to the point where you could consider it a subincison. I have foreskin and a frenulum standing in my way!!! I may have to cut threw it!! But having a meatotomy is great for sex and it feels great. I want to keep going but I’m afraid to lose my ejaculation range!! But it would be also cool to have a sub!!! Hmm decsisions
388DD1EB-0ABB-4D83-8032-C2A8C78C5FD1.jpeg
My meatotomy
Straight male
25 years old
Meatotomy

Dude19

Post by Dude19 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:44 am

An update on my penis plug long term experience. I only wore the plug for about 5 hours before I took it out for the night. I did end up wearing it again but this time I just left it in and I still have it in over 2 days later. I did take it out to clean it but only for a minute. I plan to leave it in for at least another day but I will have to take it out for a few hours to work but afterwards it will be back in for another day. I don't plan on wearing it when I work just yet. The only thing I have a problem with right now is that it is to thin and even though it is designed to be able to pee through it the size of my urethra with a meatotomy means the pee comes out from all sides. Plus since the ring and the thing that attaches to ring to it is a fixed size for normal penises I have to wear it backwards which is cool because I can imagine what my penis would look like with fully split glans or a reverse pa deep down. I think I will change out the tip the next time I take it out.

If anyone knows where to get a penis plug that is long and has a larger diameter than 6mm with a rubbery center and metal ends that isn't to expensive. Please let me know.

Therealshex I am so glad you are have made a decision to keep cutting but I want to let you know that cutting the foreskin is risky and will reduce the sensitivity of the glans and I will say this what ever you do keep us posted. The posts and photos of your progress will help you notice how much you have done. I know I have done a lot of progress since I first made the decision to cut. Looking back at the fist photo I have of it before I cut to what I have now is like looking at 2 different penises. Concidering that before I cut I couldn't sound that much and now being able to almost fit a pinky down is amazing.
I am a straight guy.
I am single.
I have a dirty mind.
I am a kid inside and it will show.
I have a meatotomy in progress.
I am in my 20's.
I believe that I have only one life to live and would like to live it to the fullest.

Therealshex

Post by Therealshex » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:04 pm

Yes I looked that up and I’m thinking about just cutting around the forskin.
Straight male
25 years old
Meatotomy