meatotomy

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

How long should it be?

Poll ended at Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:00 am

half an inch total
9%
3/4 of an inch total
12%
an inch total
20%
a full meatotomy
58%

Total votes: 65

saintanas

Re: meatotomy

Post by saintanas »

piercings and meato.
Attachments
IMG_6294.jpg
meatochris

Post by meatochris »

Hi all,

I'm french, 38 years old, Married and 2 kids (boys) and a new poster on this forum, but i've found it and followed it for about 2 years now. All this story is made in the secret, my wife rejects all sounding-like stuff.... An I have done my first cut this monday !!

Here is my (long) story, followed by some pics :) Sorry if some words are not optimal... :)

I'm circumcised since 2004 (because a phimosis caused by my diabetes), and for about 1,5 years, I have difficulty to pee because an uretral stricture just below the glans.

I've tryed self sounding, in december 2016, with the help of this forum and other pictures on Internet. I loved that, but i've been limited to about 6-7 millimeters in diameter. Yes, this should be sufficient to pee correctly, but I have to force, and the stream was painful.

I have study and observed my stricture with some tubes and lights and discovered a sort of little skin, like a sphincter, wich closed my meatus, just at the limit of the glans, down from the meatus for about 1 to 1,5 cm.

I have, whith unbelievable pain, despite i was slow for the dilatation, taken an 8mm diameter plug in (the last 0,25 mm were terrible), and after a certain time, it seemed to be glued to my urethra, and at the removal, with the effort needed to remove it, there was a little blood... after that, I havent reached the 8 mm until some month later, when I decided to let some plugs in for few days (retained by sticking plaster).

I've been to a first urologist who tried a fibroscopy and let me there with a "this dilatation should suffice"...
At this time I had already seen pictures of meatotomy and loved that. I had loved that the urologist make the cut...

But I've not had a good contact with him, so I have let some time pass, and have dilated for myself with some stainless steel plugs buyed on amazon, and some other stainless steel self-made plugs (with "marine stainless steel screws " found in stores, up to 10 millimeters diameter, which I have round shaped and polished with my dremel)

After some days without dilating, the difficulty to pee had returned... so I have decided to try the meato myself, I believe that cut past this skin stricture, the will be no more problem.

So i've tryed in june 2017 the clamp & cut technique. The clamp was painful, and also a lot after I removed the clamp, despite the 3 levels of locking for the pressure, the skin was not transparent... There was the end of the time I have this day to try in secret, so I leaved my glans intact. there was about 1 day of large pain while the skin went again in place, and a little clamped region has taken 2-3 more days to "inflate" again.

At this time, I've decided to try to take some plugs for a long moment, and almost rapidly reached 10 millimiters in diameter, the urethra growed very rapidly when forced to dilate for some days at just before the max diameter. I have make jumps of 2 mm diameter with basically no pain. then I reached 12 mm diamter, and let my 11,8 mm hollow plug on for 3-4 weeks, night and day, in the hollidays.

I've have reached the possibility to put my little finger in to the first knuckle. That was a revelation !

After a certain time, I have reached 14 mm with a plastic "reservoir" from my insulin pump. when it was loose after another certain time, a hegar sound of 15mm, and after again, for a few days, the 16 mm went in ! (just a few centimeters, because the dilators/plugs that I can take for some days ars in stainless steel, and therefore are solid, not flexible, and painfull to wear for everyday if they are more than few centimeters long, so the urethra has grown only at the top...)
But I have dilated with hegar sounds and toothbrush, and reached about 10 cm length (the base of my penis) with the 12mm hegar and 8 cm lenght with the 13mm hegar. (the 11 mm pass all the way in) I've also reached the second knuckle of my little finger ! This is incredible and let me dream again for the meato...

I have also tryed to make my own silicone sounds, but the molding is not so easy and the surface of the toys is not so soft...

For 3-4 weeks ago, I've been tired to wear all the time a plug, so I stopped. After 4-5 days, I cant take the 15mm hegar anymore, and after 4-5 more days, I have feel a difficulty to urinate, althought my 12mm plug comes in very easy. So the idea of the meatotomy come back very strongly. I've been to another urologist, but he don't understand my problem, saying that pass a 12Fr sound is sufficient to allow to pee, and that to take any further action, it must feel a difficult to pass a 12/14 Fr...

So, after a 2-week illness (the flu for me), I've re-tempted the clamp & cut today. After taking about 1,5 hours to be able to clamp fully, with application of some drops of Xylocaine, I have meticulously sterilized the scissors, used a sterile dress and sterile gauze, washed my penis with the clamp on, then disinfected with "biseptine" (some sort of isopropyl alcohol wichs disinfect without hurt) with a cotton stick, inside and outside, the clamp still in place. Then I opened the clamp, wich sticked a little on the inside, but went easy. the skin was almost transparent, and there was no pain like 8 month before.

So i decided to take the scissors (a tiny scissor for the kid's nails, very sharp and with round tip) and to make the cut... At this time I shivered like a leaf ! This cut is not "nothing" and it is not reversible. I have not good centered the scissors for the first cut and cutted too left. then i have rectified for the rest of the cut. There was no pain at the moment, but i'va had a bit of stress because of the bleeding at the bottom of the cut. After several minutes with some gauzes, it finally stopped bleeding, and I've had the ability to spread the opening. wow ! it's amazing ! There was some pain for about 1-2 hours, I have taken an ibuprofen and also Arnica, it has helped.
I have a little "tooth" of skin on one side of my meatus, because the lack of centering. I will probably sculpt that by clamp and cut in some days, after healing.
The base of the cut is "V" shaped, I must wait some days also to see if I need to sculpt that a little or not.

Here are the photos of the clamp in place, clamp removed, cutted (after bleeding stopped) and with my 12mm plug in it to spread open, and i had the opportunity to test the 15mm end of my hegar which entered easily !
Now there is nearly no pain and no blood (just a little blood when urinating)

Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Nice cut. Show to us how you heal after cutting. What is your wifes comment? Peter Borges
Last edited by Peter Borges on Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
meatochris

Post by meatochris »

Hi,

Well, here are pictures after 2 days. I have cut the little knot that remained. I crunched 15 minutes (there was very little pain and i've been able to close completely the clamp after 5 minutes), then used a finger nails clipper to cut the little piece of skin
The healing is pretty good, but it has taken 7 days, until today, to not have tiny traces of blood on the toilet paper.

For now, my wife has seen nothing... It is a little complicated for now, but the forum doesn't seem to allow me the use of certain words...

meatochris

Post by meatochris »

Hi again,

Here are the picture of today's healing. It's pretty well healed and let me make another cut, as I wanted from the beginning make a full meatotomy and open it just below the glans, to get rid, I hope, of that ring-stricture which is poisoning my life.

meatochris

Post by meatochris »

Hi again,

So there Is the moment of the second cut. History in "semi-direct" : (typed in direct, but posted some time later, when the forum will let me post...)

we are monday march 19, at 11:45 (AM, but i post all times in 24h format). I start the crunch, after applying a little xylocaine gel. after 15 minutes, the pain was gone, an i've been able to crunch more. At 12:15, I've been able to close completely the clamp.
I have let 2 hours clamped. skin was really thin. time to take a photo, and snip! Argh, lot of blood... no pain at all. It bloods still at 14:50... with a bit pain...
15:25, it seems to blood a bit less after a bloody gauze change...
I still don't know the result of the cut !
I look at the cut at 15:35, it seems to have stopped to blood, but seems extremely fragile. good, my blood platelet make their work... :) There is some variable "pinching pain"...

Now at 16:30, the bleeding has stopped. I have been able to wear my hollow 12mm plug, take a photo, and then make a dressing to be able to wear some clothes... :)

To be continued, but it seems very nice .
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Comment:

Be carefull now, - most woman dont like subincisions, but a meatotomy is OK. Stop in time or she may think you are mutilating your penis. Good job, - but stop and enjoy what you have achieved. Probably a nice open peehole!

Peter Borges
meatochris

Post by meatochris »

Hi peter,

Yes. Thanks for your advice. I dont want to go further, as I have past the stricture which caused me trouble.
I'm pretty satified with the new opening.
It is almost healed, but I had just a stress time : when removing a piece of gauze which sticked to the scar, there was a lot of blood... hopefully, it stopped quickly while pressing a kleenex and take some drops of Arnica.

I can not take photo this evening, I must wait until friday.

I think just of the possibility to cut the sides of the base of the meatotomy tu sculpt the glans base, like yours that I find beautifull !
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Hello. Here is my meatotomy as it looks to day 21st. My other pictures on this site is at least four years old. Still no more clamp and cut. Peter Borges
Attachments
IMG_20180321_202036.jpg
Last edited by Peter Borges on Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

IMG_20180321_205208.jpg
Hello. New picture from to day. Here you can see my sculpturing by cutting in the skin between the shaft and my penishead. By the way, I like mushrooms. In this way my peehole is open all the time. Do it slowly to balance and to stop in time. How do you like my meatotomized penis head pointing forward? Peter Borges
donut

Post by donut »

Peter I thought you were fully split?` A few days from now im going to split back behind my corona and keep cutting daily to keep it open along with proper regrowth bandages.

Why does splitting feel so right? The penis, with its two halves completely separate (nerves and all) begs to be liberated in two parts. I imagine a fully split cock is both liberating feeling, having those halves separate, but also "messy" feeling, like its disorganized in your crotch and it cant be reassembled. I think if i ever went beyond the corona Id probably stop at my circ line so the thing still has erectile rigidity in one direction.

This posters meatotomy is great! Super well done job! I loved my meato but didnt like how the top of the urethra terminated without a cut, so I developed a great desire to cut the top. which i did twice to achieve a half split head and intend to split fully and mitigate regrowth on my final glans cut so it looks natural like a birth defect. Meatotomy is nothing until you split the top. Thats when you start noticing things are different, not just your peeing but also your cumming, the way it looks flacid (like wants to be two parts so it has a big gap) and i cant masturbate with soap anymore and have to be weary of soap on my upper body because it all drains off your dickhead. Amazes me how easy the meato way compared to glans tissue. Literally I just cut all the way down and did nothing for regrowth and I had a meato. Doing the head split is more painful and has maintenance for 2 months to not have regrowth as its a large amount of tissue. Original Poster, enjoy your meato. remember, permanently modifying your junk is super easy, its just a sharp piece of steel and keeping it apart till it heals. Penis is so modifiable because lack of continuous veins and nerves. Its got two halves already built into it. splitting the entire thing doesnt even remove nerve or erectile function which is why its very enticing.

Anyway OP, good meato. you achieved a textbook clamp and cut meatotomy. Honestly though its impossible to stop and at the least you'll have a split glans soon!
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

Great job meatochris.

I had my meatotomy for a around 20 years before moving on and loved every minute. My wife doesn't like modifications but she never really knew about my meatotomy. Once my wife lost her desire for sex I was able to explore more intense modifications.

Hope you love the look and feel as much as I did mine.
fist_m

Post by fist_m »

My new frenum piercing!!!!
My new frenum piercing!!!!
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Donut, please take a picture of your actual split and show us for inspiration to go further than the actual meatotomy. Peter Borges
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

First I will like to give some advice to anyone planning on attempting a meatotomy or other mod that involves cutting ibuprofen is a blood thinner and should not be taken before hand. Doing so could cause excess bleeding and prevent clotting. Some other pain relievers also are blood thinners so do yourself a favor and research what pain reliever won't also be a blood thinner.

I haven't been posting on here very much but I still read up on what is going on. I am very proud of meatochris for what you have done just be careful what you do next. Hope she likes it. I am still single so I have half put my cutting on hold for now plus it is getting to the busy time at work so no time to baby a new cut right now. I did do some sounding the other day and really went for it leaving one of the sounds in for a while I then put the next size up in as far as I could it went a good ways before stopping so I flipped it around and tried that size it was a little more difficult but it went about an inch in before stopping. I then tried my little finger I got to almost the second knuckle before it stopped it was awesome. I do plan on keeping up with the sounding on a more routine basis and try to stretch it out more. I will make more posts in the future because I do have plans in place for other things.
In other news the foreskin restoration has stopped for now as I am looking for something to at like a foreskin to see how it feels more before I put more time into it. I know it takes a long time to restore a foreskin to the point that I want to achieve.
Be careful when trying new things. :D