Urethral Sounding

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Dude19

Re: Urethral Sounding

Post by Dude19 »

I have done some sounding here and there growing up but more recently have been going a little bigger and deeper. I have done many crazy things that I don't like to mention very often but I have sounded all the way to my bladder a few times. I have tried injecting water in to me bladder which is very amazing I have also injected air in to it but that was even more intense. It feels very weird to pee with air in your bladder. I once put air in my bladder and then tried to pee without letting the air out which was tricky because you have to stop you pee before you are done. I have also used little bbs and put them in to my urethra and push them as far in as I can. I once had 46 bbs in it at once they all came out once I came. I even once pushed some all the way into my bladder which kind of scared me when not all of them came out so I drank a ton of water and injected more water in to my bladder slowly I worked them all out. after that hole ordeal I still liked it. I haven't yet order actually sounds to play with but I will love to have a set eventually.
but before I go any farther I would like to get a meatotomy done not a big one but at least twice the size I have now.
my meatus
my meatus
Be careful when trying new things. :D
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

a little update on what I have been doing. I have orderes a penis plug from ebay and a long tube that will fit in my urethra which should be here in a week. I didn't catch to see if the plug would fit before I bid on it but I got it for cheap. the tube however I did make sure it fit first before I bid. as soon as I get them I will have pictures and stories to tell you. as for the meatotomy I am waiting for a while because in case the plug isn't that big I don't want it to fall out on its own.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

well they arrived today and oh boy it will be fun. the plug is a bit larger than I had thought so It doesn't fit. the tube however does fit but the walls of it are quite thin so it doesn't like to slide in easily. I will try to get a meatotomy done within the next week. even though I would love to do the hole thing at once I don't want it to be so big that the plug doesn't stay in. :D
ukbigd

Post by ukbigd »

I have been using soundings for a few months now, I have got up to a small 9mm I have had a 10mm sounding but it was to uncomfortable, I am looking for a decent 9mm plug to wear whilst working to get ready for 10mm in the near future.
Attachments
20150710_194529.jpg
20150710_194625.jpg
cumnutter

Post by cumnutter »

That's a nice set of plugs and sounds there @ukbigd
foxcreek2

Post by foxcreek2 »

This person is an artist and his creations are incredible. I have used one of the plugs and the sensation is incredible, order another one and can not wait .
http://shop.penisplugsablaze.com/main.sc
devodude

Post by devodude »

I've been sounding off and on for years (over a decade?). Only owned a proper set of sounds for over a year or so. My largest sounds are #34's. I don't sound all that often (or maybe it's not as often as I'd like). In any case, the #34's go in my urethra without much effort. I can't explain why I used to start with something much smaller and work my way up, but no I can insert a #34 without any lube right off the bat! (The only lube is a slight amount of precum.)

I can't afford to buy bigger sounds. They get really expensive once you go beyond a #34 sound. One larger sound costs as much if not more than my entire set. I use Pratts, Hegars, and Van Burens. I seldom use them more than a couple of times a month. I never have enough "alone time" to use them like I want to.

I've posted a couple of pictures, for your viewing pleasure.

I also love using penis plugs, that allow me to pee through them. I think you probably get a better sensation from sounding without a meatotomy like I have. But, it's still a lot of fun and great enjoyment.
Attachments
IMG_20150907_085641916.jpg
IMG_20150907_090311677.jpg
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/
bluemoose29

Post by bluemoose29 »

I'm curious: for those that sound, is it also common to identify as bisexual or gay?
data1730

Post by data1730 »

not in my experience, I have gay and bi friends as well as straight that all sound
URsinge

Post by URsinge »

no, neither or both. This is a personal relationship I have with my cock. I primarily want to keep it healthy, so it lasts me but sounding will be personal until I connect with a fellow traveler, could be a she but I will deffo accept a man to rod me or let me.
URsinge

Post by URsinge »

I've been sounding for about 6 months and am a committed practitioner so far. I've a very tight urethra, so I started at about 3mm, then started stretching. With conditioning and time, gradual rod size changes, and a lidocaine-based numbing cream, I'm prevailing.
I'm up to 7.3mm and this one''s as previous increases were profoundly intimate and pleasurable.
I use glass sounding rods, they're so far my smoothest ride, very easy to clean.
And a tip from my favourite cocksucker, Chuck R. take a pee when you're done, flush that passage.
I like one suggestion to drink water before, during,
First, you'll be breathing heavily starting when you first pass the prostate, you'll know it, a real WOW moment.
I quite often use a ribbed silicone 6" for walking around.
ayushiest

Post by ayushiest »

Once! And one more!
https://www.aerocitygurgaon.com/
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

I just looked back at some of my old posts and wow I have made a lot of progress. Many things have changed about what I want to do with my mods. I first on my way going to stretch out my urethra but it quickly got more and more. As I am writing this I have a recent piercing I did a few weeks ago of a very deep RPA. My last one I had I stretched until it broke thru. This only I plan on keeping for a longer time. Eventually piercing all the way through the penis. This would open up so much ideas like holding in a sound will doing other stuff. I remember the first things I tried sounding with was a wire from my radio antenna later I used the audio cord for some speakers I had. I must have been in my young teen years when I did that I barely even had any hair down there. But I loved putting things I could fit in my urethra. The longer the better. In my head I would think that they going straight up my penis into my bladder which sometimes they did but most of the time the stayed in the urethra. I had my routine of sounding every few days. Never really stretching anything out just playing with different objects. I was in college before I really got into stretching it out. Eventually cutting a meatotomy I look at the first photos I posted compared to what I have now and I get really excited and want to do more but first I have to let it heal and then I will do more. I will eventually have more photos to share.
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Stretching the external urethral meatus and the urethra are two construction sites.
The external urethral meatus is best stretched with a penis plug with a longitudinal bore. So that the plug can remain inserted permanently. Method. Insert a plug that just barely goes into the meatus up to the fossa navicularis urethrae. After about 2 weeks the plug will come out easily. Because the meatus has stretched through the constant stretching. Then you can introduce a plug that is 0.5mm larger. After 2 weeks the next and so on. With this method I can now insert an 18mm penis plug.
To stretch the urethra from the fossa navicularis urethrae. It is best to take Hegar dilators about 19cm long, which can be easily inserted through the prostate. Resistance to insertion can cause some urethral constrictions (strictures) and the prostate entrance. These obstructions must be passed carefully to avoid injury. Cleanliness is absolutely essential to avoid infection. Disinfect the dilator and a sterile lubricant is necessary. I use Xylocaine Gel 2%. This is then called sounden. After frequent use, the urethra will get used to it and the initial impairments will no longer occur, so that the pleasant feelings will predominate. After a while you can use the next 0.5mm thicker dilator to stretch the urethra. How quickly you can use the next size depends on the frequency of use and the stretching time (1-2 hours), but it is very tedious. It is relatively safe as long as you do not enter the urinary bladder. Because you can easily damage the bladder sphincter and thus trigger incontinence. In addition, one then no longer has clean urine to flush the urethra. That is why I usually only sound through the prostate and do not penetrate the urinary bladder. With this method I have been able to insert a 13mm so far. After the prostate, the urethra makes a 90 ° angle upwards, which can be easily passed with a Van Buren dilator, a flexible dilator or a catheter in order to reach the urinary bladder. You can also use a Hegar dilator, but you have to push the penis down. :D
Attachments
Tools
Tools
Meatus
Meatus
SDC12400a.jpg (179.28 KiB) Viewed 4528 times
Solo Masturbant :D
derlongus

Post by derlongus »

Just be careful, when you leave the pug in too long.

I had mine in for 4 days. Then the cock was aching and swelling and I took it out. The moment I took it out, a huge amount of blood came with it and I had trouble healing for at least 4 weeks.
Since that time my urethra has scars inside which resist to stretch.
Before my "accident" I was at 14mm.
After that I started again with 8 and I am happily at 12 now after almost 2 years.

So whenever you put a plug in longer time, take it out some times during the day and make sure that it goes in with lots of lubricant.