Urethral Sounding

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Jockstrapped80

Urethral Sounding

Post by Jockstrapped80 »

Is anyone out there into urethral sounding. Desperate to give it a go and want to hear about people's experiences
racer-x

Re: Urethral Sounding

Post by racer-x »

I have a Sounding Kit and have also made a few good ones on my own. It is very enjoyable. Even more so when m girlfriend does it for me...
Maxslit

Post by Maxslit »

I'm a regular sounder. Saw a guy sounding his dick on Xtube some years back and thought I needed to give it a try. Now I've been sounding a few years, my piss hole can accommodate up to 13mm sounds and the first section of my little finger. The feeling is awesome!
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

I used to sound a lot more (my username is what it is, after all) but I haven't for a couple years because of a UTI and lack of health coverage in the meantime... if you do plan to sound, a few tips:

- Whatever you end up putting in your cock should be very smooth and very clean. Disinfecting with alcohol or similar beforehand is highly recommended. Don't forget to clean the toys AFTER as well!
- Drink plenty of water beforehand, and take a piss afterwards, to help flush out any potential contaminants.
- I've heard of guys drinking a glass of pure cranberry juice daily, as this supposedly helps reduce the likelihood of bacterial infections taking root in your urinary tract.

I don't mean to scare you off! After all, I did sound for years with no ill effects. It was just that one time that something went wrong, and not having access to a doctor in case something goes wrong is the only thing keeping me from doing it right now.
jazzik

Post by jazzik »

I'm addicted to sounding. I have a collection of different sounds in length and large. I always use sterile lube, Instillagel. Since I use this lube I didn't have any infections. Also I use 2 pills of Vitolize to protect the bladder and the uralcanal. When I play havy I also take a Brufen against swelling.
series

Post by series »

I have sounded on and off for several years. The feeling particularly when you reach the prostate is exceedingly pleasant. However, you cannot be too careful with your hygene. Shower first, any bedding towels etc must freshly laundered and the instruments must sterile. I ended up in A&E once. My balls were massive and the pain was excrutiating. I had an infection which required special antibiotics. If you can't do the hygene don't even think about it.
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

Jockstrapped80 wrote:Is anyone out there into urethral sounding. Desperate to give it a go and want to hear about people's experiences
I started "sounding" as a preteen many decades ago when I used to push a clinical thermometer into my peehole, found that it felt good, and continued for ever after! (A clinical thermometer is not a good idea because glass can break, but I didn't appreciate that then.)

The "toys" that I use are all home made from everyday items. Most are "pee thru", there is nearly always something residing in my urethra. This can feel good as I go about my daily routine, without promoting an erection. Personally I do not insert things beyond the sphincter and into the bladder.

As others have mentioned, anything inserted should be sterile, as should anything that touches the inserted item. Methods of reaching sterility can vary, alcohol etc., personally I use dilute bleach without problems. I have read that many of the metal urethral sounds that you can buy are plated metal and should not be boiled as this can cause the plating to split and come away from the base metal, not something you want to happen when in use!

Anything inserted should be suitable, smooth, and well lubricated with a suitable sterile lubricant. Nothing should be forced in, thin sounds necessary at the beginning are more dangerous in this respect. If your idea is to stretch your peehole and urethra, then it is a long process and once you are long term comfortable at one level, the next level up should be a small increase, say 0.5 (half) a millimetre increase in diameter. (A diameter increase of 0.5mm is a circumference increase of 1.57mm, the amount your skin needs to stretch!) In my own case, after many years, items I wear comfortably and regularly are 17mm in diameter, but this seems to be my personal limit. I have been up to 19mm diameter on several occasions, but I find at this level my peehole and urethra rebels and becomes sore and tries to shut down to a smaller diameter even than the 17mm that it is normally comfortable at. I have considered cutting, but so far anyway, would not do that.

In conjunction with what others have said, I hope you might find my account helpful.
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

17mm!! Man, I need to see that!
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

I have been sticking things into my urethra since my early teens and I can say without exaggeration that sex or masturbation without sounding and urethral play would be like going through life without ever having sex in anything other than the missionary position or with the lights on. Exercise common sense and don't let needless worries of urethral infections or hurting yourself deprive you of its many pleasures.

Tether
inflationfun

Post by inflationfun »

I love sticking things in my cock. I luckily never have any type of infections.
http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=M2ZP8-S299-
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Jockstrapped80 wrote:Is anyone out there into urethral sounding. Desperate to give it a go and want to hear about people's experiences
Yes, practice makes perfect. I work out every 2 days for about 1 to 2 hours by Hegar dilator. Of course, a Pain Relief gel is helpful for a diameter increase. I use Xylocaine gel 2%. Then of course you have to be careful that you do not increase too fast, because you can hurt yourself otherwise, because you feel less pain. So slowly increase the diameter. The only way I can take the next leap 0.5 mm in 2-3 months. Meanwhile, I'm at 13.5 mm, I started at 6 mm diameter. A 11-mm diameter and 19 cm long Hegar dilator I get past the prostate. Very pleasant feeling, then I can masturbate just fine. There are in the urethra into the bladder on the way three constrictions. The first is the lack of space which is located on the gloss side at the level of the Frenulumansatzes. The second bottleneck is at the entrance prostate and prostate. The third bottleneck is the bubble entrance. :D
Solo Masturbant :D
darkwargod2kn4

Post by darkwargod2kn4 »

Yes, I love sounding, started off with random items like pens etc before I decided to get a proper sounding set (Hegar Set) and I've been sounding now for a couple of years, love the feel of a smooth metal rod just sliding on in there :D . After that I got myself a Rosebud set as well as Van Buren set for really deep sounding. Love using each different set I have.
Shame I can't change my username, don't know what I was thinking when I created it.

xhamster profile: www.xhamster.com/users/sideshow_g
nastycar

Post by nastycar »

Also a sounding addict. Now I have and use hegar sounds (double ended) and a ribbed 12mm thick.
Love all of them
Started by using everything possible, screwdrivers, knitting needles, pens, you name it. But now only the polished and thick sounds. Able to get my 15/16 mm almost all in (just 1" out from a total 9").
All the objects I used helped stretching my pee-hole but the real stretching started when using hegar
MoLonghorn

Post by MoLonghorn »

check out the sets of Sounds on EBay or Amazon. I have four different sets all from either of those sites, and the cost was less than 35.00 shipping included. Sets of sounds on some of the adult supply sites run more than 70-100.00.

Get the Pratt sounds they are just like the Hegars with a little more bend in them but not as bad as the van burens. they are about 11 inches long and the Hegars are only 7".
Jockstrapped80

Post by Jockstrapped80 »

1st experience yesterday with some hegars. Apprehensive at first but got into it and was quickly up to the 10-12 tool! Taking it easy from there upwards as just want some gradual stretching. Precum was flowing tho!