Fully healed meatotomy

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

donut

Fully healed meatotomy

Post by donut »

I did this meato in April of last year, so im going on 1 year after the cut. I wanted a clean notchless cut so I did it in one go....I sort of had a fantasy of it and one day slipped a pair of small stainless scissors in. I wanted to make a tiny meatotomy and see if it would heal but I was fascinated and kept going. Ill never forget peering inside the first time and feeling the different flow of urine. Suddenly I could slide both sides together. Bleeding wasnt bad, healing was straightforward. I kept the sides separated with tissue soaked in neosporin and just kept pulling it apart as often as possible. Little or no regrowth.

I haven't had a partner yet so I have no clue how they will react...Part of me regrets it and the anxiety of wanting to use it and show it off are killing me! I doubt theyd be disgusted but they are surely going to ask what happened. Pissing is definitely different, I squeeze the head together but once in a while It just leaks all over my foot. Sometimes I still forget about the meato and make a huge mess. If im at all even semi erect I will pee a perfect god damn 90 degree angle so the morning is annoying. HOWEVER, I do love playing with it and theres something very aesthetic about a meatotomy. oh and I can sound a sharpie overnight! I can't wait for a ladies tounge down there!

The cuts a bit lopsided because of the scissor blades but I think it was a damn good meatotomy! Im thinking of the difficult to accomplish urethral reroute above the scrotum or splitting along the top of the head or further the meato to the base of the head. Im not sure on extending the meatotomy because I love my slit gap as wide as it is. If im really engorged theres a slight gap that looks perfect atleast for what I expected. Im in my early 20's so Ill be having this for a while which is why id like to wait some time and have a gf/wife do the head splitting.
Last edited by donut on Wed Mar 18, 2015 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
donut

Re: Fully healed meatotomy

Post by donut »

donut

Post by donut »

soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

It's extremely clean! God, some meatotomies I've seen look like ground beef... yours looks like it may as well be natural.
donut

Post by donut »

Thanks! I honestly thought id have more regret but the precision of the cut has made me honestly a proud and happy owner so far!
jd29

Post by jd29 »

Indeed, I does look clean. Well done.

jd
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Hi

Your meatotomy is perfect to me. What a woman think of? In my experience they don't find the split very exciting. Just curious. But enjoy it yourself for your own pleasure. Open it when you stand in front of the mirror. Experience when you pee in public lavatories, men look at your way of peeing. My meatotomy is 5 mm far down, - when I pee it's much like a normal way of peeing, because it comes directly out and does not pass the penishead. The hole is just below where the penishead begins. I'm satisfied with my meatotomy and has not cut anymore for years. Wait to cut further untill you have had your experience with the ladies.

Peter Borges :)
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

You may see my peehole on this Picture of my opening.

download/file.php?id=157070

Peter Borges
devodude

Post by devodude »

Peter Borges wrote:Hi

Your meatotomy is perfect to me. What a woman think of? In my experience they don't find the split very exciting. Just curious.

Peter Borges :)
Well, "on paper" women may not profess to enjoy a meatotomy, but in practise, I think it's another matter. Certainly, it will depend on a lot of different factors. Like if your girl loves seeing your cum fly half way across the room when you orgasm, or she prefers you shoot straight into the toilet when you pee. It's partly a matter of aesthetics, and even that can change. I would hope younger women are "hip" to what dudes are doing to their cocks these days, and have some clue what a meatotomy is.

In my case, my wife never said much about it, as she got to "use" my regular cock for over a decade, then I decided to start my meatotomy without her consent or knowledge. Then, when she discovered it, she was put off by it for a moment or two, and quickly realized she got a better dick. Now she tries to stick her finger in there, and cum is a lot more manageable. I routinely sit when peeing (95% of the time), and on certain days I can stand.

My advice is not to get too carried away with expanding it further. You're young and have a lot of time to decide what to do. On the other hand, don't wait too long and hold off until you're on medication (like blood thinners) when you're at the tail end of middle age.

A subincision would probably be a deal-breaker for most women, and I've yet to see anywhere that a women thinks that's hot and sexy. Going too far with a split of any kind limits what you can do with your penis. Enjoy what you have, and take your time. It really looks fantastic. Job well done.
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/
peterbeck51

Post by peterbeck51 »

Hi, I am bi and I love the look of your cock. If I were you I would look forward to somebody licking and tonguing that great cut. It looks wonderful just like it is, more cutting is not needed, but that is just me. Pretty cock.

Peter
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

I agree with what everyone else has said. At this point your cock still looks natural (job well done). No real reason for any regrets. Unless you let on, I doubt any woman will ever suspect you cut it, but there's going to be a lot who relish being able to work their pinkie into your hole. Girls are funny that way. They act sweet and submissive, but also have an aggressive demented side. You have a lot to look forward to.

Women may not be too keen on some of the more radical things men do to their cocks, like head splits and subincisions, and may consider them freaks, but I think that's changing. Genital mods are becoming much more mainstream. And it's a whole different story when the woman is involved. Like you said, I'd wait until I had a gf/wife and hope that she'll participate in any further changes. I can't think of a better anesthetic or anything more erotic than sucking on a girl's tits and cunt while she's cutting my cock or trying to force a finger in.
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Hi all

I fully agree, - this could be your dream eroctic one time activity - sweet?

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=3FPS6- ... QxOCth0wcA

Peter Borges
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Here you may be inspired by a beautifull shemale

http://www.ashemaletube.com/videos/8409 ... beiro.html

Peter Borges
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

congrats I want one of those done to my meatus
Be careful when trying new things. :D
herrjonny

Post by herrjonny »

Did you clamp before you cut? How long did it bleed?
Mods: DIY fren removal, 00g DIY deepish PA, high&tight circ (feb 2018), PPP removal (mar 2020), full meatotomy (jun 2020), radical low&tight recirc (Jan 2021), 6g RPA (Feb 2022)
Next: subincision
PM me!