penis plugs

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

plugcurious

penis plugs

Post by plugcurious »

Hello everyone i have started to use a penis plug and i really enjoy it but i was wondering what do others enjoy about using them and what do you like to do while using them?
Curious
plugcurious

Re: penis plugs

Post by plugcurious »

Come on guys anyone got a story to tell?
lellelind

Post by lellelind »

I have three penis plugs of different sizes and shapes, I had them for three or four years. I wear them almost every day at work and at home, sometimes while sleeping. I like the feeling of having something in the urethra.
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

plugcurious,

Have you seen what can be done with a tetherspout? Go to tetherproducts.com to find out. If it's stories you want, the TetherSpout Chronicles should be just the ticket.
plugcurious

Post by plugcurious »

I would like to find one that i can have sex with my wife while wearing it the one i have now sticks out to much on the end and hurts her
JeremyH

Post by JeremyH »

I would suggest you find my other submissions about having sex with a silicone sound completely inserted.
It is by far my favorite way to have intercourse. Purchased a silicone sound from Mr S. It is about 12 to 13mm and about 9 inches long I have give the part number but it has ribs so it stays where inserted and when fully inserted feels wonderful to me and just makes me a little thicker for her. Very soft and flexible but helps me out a little with erection problems associated with prostrate cancer. I highly recommend and no hard items to rub her the wrong way.
plugcurious

Post by plugcurious »

Ok guys i recieved a set of hegar sounds yesterday and startred using them i can get all the way up to 8mm but the 9mm one will not go in no matter how hard i try whats the best way to move up?
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

Going from 8mm to 9mm is a big step. I'm not surprised that you can't make the jump. You should work your way up in smaller steps. The stepped Sizing Sounds & Dilators that tetherproducts.com sells go up in just 0.33mm increments and don't require that you remove one sound before you insert the next larger size, making it substantially easier to stretch and enlarge your urethra, if that is your objective. You should check them out. The small 20Fr-30Fr size will let you stretch your orifice up to 10mm and may be all you ever want, but with the larger 26Fr-36Fr you can continue all the way up to 12mm.
lck1

Post by lck1 »

Here's some pictures of me using a 12mm plug it feels great.
Attachments
DSC00890.JPG
DSC00889.JPG
DSC00896.JPG
DSC00905.JPG
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

I am fascinated with things in my penis. the longer they are the more I like them.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
colchesterbloke

Post by colchesterbloke »

Love that head ring, where did you get it?
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

plugcurious wrote:Ok guys i recieved a set of hegar sounds yesterday and startred using them i can get all the way up to 8mm but the 9mm one will not go in no matter how hard i try whats the best way to move up?
Just basically to back up what Tetherspout has already said. If you can comfortably take 8mm diameter but not 9mm however hard you try, then 8mm is your current limit, and you should not try hard to force something larger in, that is the way to injury. Stretching the peehole and urethra requires persistent effort and time, but then much of the pleasure should be in the process and not in quickly reaching some fantastic size way beyond your current limit.

I make my own toys, always have done, and recommend going up in no more than 0.5mm diameter stages (half a millimeter), once you have for some time been comfortable with the previous stage. If the diameter increases 0.5mm, then the circumference increases 1.57mm, and that is the amount the skin of your peehole etc. has to stretch, 1.57mm! Tetherspout says that he has products that increase in 0.33mm stages, which is even better, with them your skin will only have to stretch 1.04mm with each increase!
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

Dude19 wrote:I am fascinated with things in my penis. the longer they are the more I like them.
Putting (suitable sterile) things in the penis can become quite addictive, so much so that you may eventually feel that something is missing if nothing is in there. The result is that I have one of my peethru toys (which I make myself) in my urethra virtually 24 /7, only taking it out for a quick clean and lubrication.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

an update with what I have down recently. my stuff arrived last week from ebay. I immediately cleaned and lubed the penis plug and it was a bit to big so I moved to the tube which was a tight fit through the meatus. the OD is .25 inches. the walls only 1/16 of an inch. so it was a bit flimsy to get in at first but once I got it started it went in easy or so I thought until I reached a point were it was not wanting to go in any farther. so I was like okay lets see how far it went in so I pulled it out and it was only about 5 inches in. so I decided to try it again later that night. so I did but this time before I went for the tube I tried with what I was using before to go deep inside. I didn't try to go all the way because I want to see if I could do it with the tube. I pulled it out and started working the tube in this time it was easy going. in not much time I had past the previous point and reached the opening to the bladder without even noticing it. all of a sudden pee started pouring out of the tube. I quickly grab the end of the tube to try to stop it which didn't work well so I put it in my mouth and drank it I know it is not go to do that but I couldn't think of any other thing to do other then pulling the tube out and I didn't want to do that yet. soon my bladder was empty so I tried blowing in it but decided it wasn't worth it. so I then decided to try and jerk off with it in which was weird because it was a little tight around the meatus but it came in not much time at all I then pulled the tube out went and drank a huge glass of water a couple of times. after a little while I decided to see if I could pee some more to remove any bacteria that might of gotten in. only a little bit came out but I was surprised to have any come out. I will do it again tonight and see what happens. maybe this time I will blow some air in or water.
Be careful when trying new things. :D