advise

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

spunkmachine69

advise

Post by spunkmachine69 »

hi i am ne
Last edited by spunkmachine69 on Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oregazmick

Re: advise for new sounder

Post by Oregazmick »

Hi spunkmachine69. I can only speak from my experience, this is not professional advice.

Your cleaning regime appears to be adequate to me, and is in fact more than I do. Importantly you do not share your sounds with anyone else. (I have read that you should not boil sounds as many are plated base metal, and boiling can cause the plating to come adrift, with potentially dangerous results.)

"when i get that buzz it feels like i want a piss...i presume this is when the sound has touched the entrance of the bladder" Yes, I would think you are in the prostate and against the bladder sphincter. Personally I do not enter my bladder, there is a much greater risk of infection. Additionally I would not advise using a rosebud sound to enter the bladder, if the rosebud bulge came adrift from the handle you could leave it in the bladder. Other sounds are made in one piece, so no risk of the end becoming detached.

Smaller sounds should be used with additional care as there is greater risk of them penetrating the lining of the urethra, indeed do not use the smallest sizes if you do not need to.

"i did experiment when i was younger one evening when i had had a bit to drink i used a couple of cotton buds that i tied together" My first experimentation in this area was many years ago as a preteen, when I inserted a clinical thermometer into my cock! Glass is of course not a good idea, it can break!

Hope the above is of some help.
spunkmachine69

Re: advise for new sounder

Post by spunkmachine69 »

hey thanks man that is good advise ... :wink: