how to pierce

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

rohumpy

how to pierce

Post by rohumpy »

Hi guys---I have a subincision about half way down the shaft. I did not cut the meatus so that I could keep my PA ring. I have thought of the following---

How could I cut, not pierce a hole about one fourth of an inch from the bottom of the sub. I want to cut a hole big enough to accept my 1 ga PA ring so that I then could cut the meatus and completely open up the top of my cock.

Any suggestions appreciated.
TetherSpout

Re: how to pierce

Post by TetherSpout »

Hi rohumpy,

I have always thought that if I had a subincision myself, it would be exactly as you describe your own, i.e. starting about where a PA piercing would be and proceeding down from there, leaving the meatus and upper urethra completely intact. My reason for that is because nothing has ever given me more pleasure than being able to stretch my dick and attach things to it the way I can with my tetherspouts and I would never want to forfeit that benefit. In your case, you don't even need a tetherspout. My guess is that you can already do all the things that I do with a tetherspout, simply by shoving suitable objects, such as a barbell with a large ball, up thru your meatus and out the top from below, with the ball of the barbell then acting like one of my retainers. I daresay that can allow you to comfortably put more tension on your penis than you can by merely pulling on the ring of your current PA and thus gives you even more options than I have.

Which leads to my question... do you really want to cut your meatus and completely open up the top of your cock? All I can see is that you would be sacrificing the ability to wear your PA ring at the tip and the ability to stretch your dick taut. The latter may not be important to you right now, but believe me, as you get older and your erections become less, you will really begin to appreciate how easy it remains to forcefully stroke your cock and force it to cum, whether it's fully erect or not, by merely holding it taut the way I've described.

I therefore urge you not to cut your meatus. But I don't mean you shouldn't cut a hole near the bottom of your sub. In fact, I can think of a dozen different ways I would play with my dick if I had both a regular PA ring and another further down. Go for it! I'm jealous.

Tether