Silicone nozzle sounds

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

jazzik

Silicone nozzle sounds

Post by jazzik »

Hi, I bought me my first silicone nozzle urethral sound from the US, But it is very expensive because we have the pay a lot off taxes on it by delivery. Does someone know where to find these in Europe? I'm addicted to sounding and like to order me some more different models. The site where I bought it was http://siliconenozzles.com/category.sc?categoryId=9

Thx for helping me to find them in Europe. Or where are they made.
kalahari

Re: Silicone nozzle sounds

Post by kalahari »

They look gorgeous don't they! Uberkinky in the UK has a limited range of silicon sounds but they look more like penis plugs than those lovely long snaky ones. I'd quite like one (or more!) myself.
K
Bacon.Trap

Post by Bacon.Trap »

They sell B stock on ebay for a fair bit less.
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

It seems that Silicone Nozzles are the only firm to have a decent range of these, but they are in the USA. Pity (and potentially embarrassing!) if extra taxes become payable if imported into the UK or Europe.

Uberkinky only stock the Oxballs Silicone Urethral Sounds, they are much more rigid than the Silicone Nozzles ones, are expensive, and 2 out of 3 reviews are very critical of them. They are also currently out of stock!

Here is a video of a long flexible one being inserted:

http://videos.toypics.net/view/2665/hug ... o-bladder/

Either he is very tight on it, is not using enough lubrication, or they tend to grip the lining of the urethra. Either way, getting it in and pulling it out was not easy!
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

What about making your own? I've looked into it and it's not that difficult. Silicone materials are readily available in small starter packs and are also not that expensive. You can probably make 30 or more for the price of one ready made silicone sound.

Start by making a model from candle wax. You might even be able to carve and modify an actual candle and smooth it over a flame. Then make a one-piece mold of the wax model using high density tile grout or plaster of paris (tile grout is probably best). Heat the mold to melt and drain out the wax. The residual wax will act as a good release agent and fill imperfections like small bubbles. Now fill the mold with a suitable 2-part silicone compound and let it cure. Do your research and choose a silicone compound that is skin-safe, non-toxic, has a low viscosity (pourable) and has high elasticity and break strength. Products that are used by makeup artists or to make food molds and bakeware are good candidates. After it has set, just pull out the sound.

Many silicone compounds can be stretched 6 to 10 times their normal length, meaning that the mold can be re-used. When you pull the sound out, it will stretch and neck down, allowing the sound to be withdrawn from the mold even if there are constrictions inside the mold or at the opening.

Tether

P.S. I estimate that, in the above video that Oregazmick posted, more than half of the silicone sound was ultimately inside the guy's bladder. If that thing ever snakes into a knot inside his bladder while he is shoving it in, he could end up in a lot of trouble. I have read accounts of it happening to guys who stuff in long lengths of tubing or strings of beads. When they try to pull it out, the knot tightens and becomes impossible to remove except by surgical intervention. A word to the wise....

P.P.S. You can easily make a wax model of a ribbed or irregularly shaped sound by simply repeatedly dipping a string of beads into molten wax the way candle makers do. As long as the beads are smaller than the narrowest part of the tile grout or plaster mold, they'll be easy to remove when you later melt the wax.
Last edited by TetherSpout on Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
jazzik

Post by jazzik »

Making them myself is a good option. I will tink about i, thx.
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

TetherSpout wrote: .... P.S. I estimate that in the above video that Oregazmick posted more than half of the silicone sound was ultimately inside the guy's bladder. If that thing ever snakes into a knot inside his bladder while he is shoving it in, he could end up in a lot of trouble. I have read accounts of it happening to guys who stuff in long lengths of tubing or strings of beads. When they try to pull it out, the knot tightens and becomes impossible to remove except by surgical intervention. A word to the wise....
Very good point about long lengths of material possibly getting tangled in the bladder, and in the past on a number of occasions on this Board I have expressed the same fear with regard to people inserting lengths of bath plug chain etc.!

Excellent idea of yours for DIY silicone sounds. If the appropriate materials are readily available it could certainly be worth a try, but I suggest that before inserting such a homemade silicone sound it should be given a good pull to make sure that it will not come apart whilst inside, or while you are trying to pull it out! Additionally, do not make it too long, if you want any penetration into the bladder (and I wouldn't!), you don't want it to go in far, so that it cannot get tangled, as TetherSpout pointed out.
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Steel Pleasures in the UK have a range of urethane urethra stuffing rods. The material they're made from seems appropriate..... :D
http://www.steelpleasures.co.uk/webshop ... ffing-rod/
They are 250mm (approx. 10 inches) long and in diameters 6,8,10,12,15 and 18mm diameters. Prices range from Pounds Sterling 15.00 to 26.00.
Hope that's helpful
K
Bacon.Trap

Post by Bacon.Trap »

kalahari wrote:Steel Pleasures in the UK have a range of urethane urethra stuffing rods. The material they're made from seems appropriate..... :D
http://www.steelpleasures.co.uk/webshop ... ffing-rod/
They are 250mm (approx. 10 inches) long and in diameters 6,8,10,12,15 and 18mm diameters. Prices range from Pounds Sterling 15.00 to 26.00.
Hope that's helpful
K
Not entirely sure they actually still do anything / function.

At least they never reply to emails.
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

Steel Pleasures have at least upgraded and updated their website recently.
K
jazzik

Post by jazzik »

Hi all, thx for the info. But it is not really what I'm looking for. Still searching.......
JeremyH

Post by JeremyH »

I have purchased a total of 6 silicone sounds from Silicone Nozzles.com and I can tell you they are first rate.
The keep buying larger sounds just purchased the two 11to 14mm and need to purchase a little larger. These sounds work great. Try the 38 to 40Ff 8" rubber silicone. Feels absolutely great.
JeremyH

Post by JeremyH »

Update on Silicone nozzle sounds.
I was this weekend getting rid of some old stuff so I took one of the silicone sounds from Silicone sound and tried to pull it apart and even thought is a 12mm plus I was not able to break it but however I was able to easily pull apart a MR S silicone sound in a smaller size.