Do-It-Yourself tips for thrifty penis play

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

TetherSpout

Do-It-Yourself tips for thrifty penis play

Post by TetherSpout »

Here are two do-it-yourself tips you might be able to use to pleasure and play with your penis without spending any money:

Some older FluidMaster brand toilet tank control valves use a hooked stainless steel rod and spring clip attached to a sliding float to adjust the height of the water level in the tank. If you are lucky enough to still have one of these older-style control valves in your toilet tank (I had 3), I suggest you take it apart and save some of the pieces when it comes time to replace it.

The hooked rod and the spring clip are unusual because they are both made from high-grade stainless steel and are thus very penis friendly (after you clean off the crud). I use one to keep my stepped sizing sound & dilator at a set point inside my penis. As shown in the photo below, modification only required one simply bend and hammering or filing down the two small flats so that the clip could be removed or positioned anywhere along the rod. With the hook able to be conveniently screwed to the dilator by the threaded knob and with an O-ring attached to the clip for use as a glans ring, it is an elegant and simple way to adjustably keep the dilator at any set depth without needing to hold it. It could likely be used in similar fashion with other probes.

Inside FluidMaster brand control valves there is also a hard white plastic tube that is tapered, with a flange at the wide end, as shown in the same photo. There are actually two flanges: one big and the other small, either of which can be easily removed or cut off. The tube is highly unusual because it flares out very gradually from 8.4mm at the tip to a maximum outside diameter of 10.2 mm just below the small flange:... sizes that many men will find ideal for urethral sounding. It is shaped like a long widening penis plug that narrows back to a short neck just below the small flange. If the size is right for you, it is an excellent way to stretch and enlarge your peehole, because it is so gradually tapered. And if you ever get it all the way in, it will pop into place and stay there like a flow-thru penis plug because of the constriction at the flanged end. All it needs is a little polishing to remove any ridges and other imperfections that might be present.

If you have any DIY tips for how other common items can be repurposed for penis play, without looking hokey or costing a lot, please feel free to show them here.
FluidMaster parts.jpg
jd29

Re: Do-It-Yourself tips for thrifty penis play

Post by jd29 »

Thanks. If I come across one, I now know what I can use out of one.

jd
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

Good topic TetherSpout. I've always used the DIY approach, using "everyday" items, suitably and safely adapted and properly cleaned.

The most common items that I've used come from stationery stores, various pen and marker pen barrels in particular. Actually, going back many years to my preteen days, the first things I used were of very small diameter, they had to be! First of all was a clinical thermometer, in use they used to put it under your tongue, I decided that stuffing it into my cock would be better! Young and foolish perhaps, because now I would warn against using anything made of glass, it could break!

Currently I am waiting to discover something slightly larger than my current maximum, external diameter of 19mm.
Bacon.Trap

Post by Bacon.Trap »

Keep seeing those stepped sounds, where people getting them from?
vaginaprolapsed

Post by vaginaprolapsed »

Bacon.Trap wrote:Keep seeing those stepped sounds, where people getting them from?
Where I've seen them is China bulk retailer sites. Where I might think very long and hard if to try to order anything that is delivered and safe to use - China bulk retailer sites. Where I've never ordered anything - same answer.

There was this one UK shop that sold all metal stuff but I can't find it now. Steelworks, steeleworks, steelwerks, it has some weird name like that.

But hollow silicone sound is in my opinion better for stretching. You can just jump to next size and use it until it's not tight enough for you. And those are also made with gradually enlarging shaft if you don't feel like stretching all the way to bladder at one go.
Bacon.Trap

Post by Bacon.Trap »

vaginaprolapsed wrote:But hollow silicone sound is in my opinion better for stretching. You can just jump to next size and use it until it's not tight enough for you. And those are also made with gradually enlarging shaft if you don't feel like stretching all the way to bladder at one go.
From Silicone Nozzles or somewhere more UK based?
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

vaginaprolapsed wrote:
Bacon.Trap wrote:Keep seeing those stepped sounds, where people getting them from?
... There was this one UK shop that sold all metal stuff but I can't find it now. Steelworks, steeleworks, steelwerks, it has some weird name like that. ...
There is this one: http://www.steelwerksextreme.com/ but I cannot find out where they are from their website. Sounds German, but that does not mean that they are in Germany!
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

I use an enema nozzle (unused for it's proper purpose, obviously!) for urethra stretching - it's ideal. The only modification I've made is to make the hole in the tip slightly larger to allow free passage of sperm and pee. It's 120mm long (about 4¾”). The body tapers from 12mm down to about 9mm before curving round to the tip. At the 12mm end there's a 15mm lip which is useful for preventing the device from going too far down inside the penis. Nevertheless I can just 'nestle' the 15mm lip inside my glans. It's a great little device as it was designed to go inside the body, so has no sharp edges - but do use plenty of lube.
I am contemplating the next stage - I have my eye on a nozzle originally intended for those silicon guns for sealing round baths and wash basins. It has a few projections which I will need to file away and I'll need to get rid of any other sharp edges.

I hope that's helpful!

K
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

.........and here's a picture of the enema tube stretcher. I think it's neat :D
K
P1050806.jpg
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

....and here it is , in use.
Comments welcome of course!
K
a.jpg
b.jpg
c.jpg
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

To the best of my knowledge, the only place where you can buy a stepped sound like the one shown at the top of this thread is at tetherproducts.com. It is referred to as a "Sizing Sound & Dilator". There is an extensive description of the sound on the website. As you'll see, if you read it, it currently comes in two sizes and is far superior to any continuously tapered probe like the one kalahari endorses. I have never seen anyone else who makes or sells anything like this, and believe me... I have looked.

Tether
Bacon.Trap

Post by Bacon.Trap »

TetherSpout wrote:To the best of my knowledge, the only place where you can buy a stepped sound like the one shown at the top of this thread is at tetherproducts.com. It is referred to as a "Sizing Sound & Dilator". There is an extensive description of the sound on the website. As you'll see, if you read it, it currently comes in two sizes and is far superior to any continuously tapered probe like the one kalahari endorses. I have never seen anyone else who makes or sells anything like this, and believe me... I have looked.

Tether
Ah, thanks for the heads up. Had a look, and seems they are all a bit too small. Oh well, the search continues.
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

I know how that goes, bacon.trap... seems like most urethral stretching toys top out at about 12mm diameter. I'm on the edge of 13 and 14mm and have no idea how to proceed! I hope tetherspout can get the larger dilators at some point.
Bacon.Trap

Post by Bacon.Trap »

soundsgreat87 wrote:I know how that goes, bacon.trap... seems like most urethral stretching toys top out at about 12mm diameter. I'm on the edge of 13 and 14mm and have no idea how to proceed! I hope tetherspout can get the larger dilators at some point.
I'm a great support of "Insertion tapers" for ear stretching. Stainless steel, come in a range of sizes. Just around 16mm things get a bit few and far between. That or just awful spike insertion tapers (really pointy, very short). A good taper (least what I got) around 3-4 inches long, and only go up a millimeter over the length. So easy to go up a size.

Just finding good plugs is a pain. Been playing around with cheap hegars (cut in half). Problem is they are a pig to drill (killed a couple drill bits just on 1mm toys). And no through hole, so not great for all day wear.

Guess I need to start playing around with aluminum and a buffer.
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

I've heard of guys using those tapers, I'll have to look into them! Thanks :)