Do-It-Yourself tips for thrifty penis play

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

TetherSpout

Re: Do-It-Yourself tips for thrifty penis play

Post by TetherSpout »

A while back, someone asked where he could find a good vibrator to stimulate his prostate gland by way of the urethra. He called it a p-spot vibrator. There wasn't much response and I couldn't reply myself because the system mysteriously wouldn't let me. So I'm including my suggestion here now.

If you are a handy kind of guy and have a soldering iron, you can easily make a DIY capsule vibrator to buzz your prostate and it will probably be better than anything you can buy.

I made one by removing the vibrator from a cheap disposable battery-operated toothbrush... the kind where the battery can't be replaced. You can find similar ones in certain razor handles and in old cell phones. They typically consist of a very tiny motor with an offset weight on the shaft. The one I salvaged from my disposable toothbrush was so tiny it could loosely fit inside a 6 mm diameter tube. It can be difficult cutting the handle open to remove them, but it is well worth the effort because they really pack a punch for their size. If you work carefully, it is possible to remove them undamaged as a complete self-contained assembly (switch, battery, plastic holder and all) that will slip inside a cylinder or sleeve with only a 10 mm diameter (the battery is the largest part). That may possibly still be small enough to insert in your dick, but the complete assembly with battery is about 10 cm (4 inches) long, which is probably too long to get around the bend of your urethra to reach your prostate. The motor with offset weight itself is only about 18 mm (0.7 inch) long.

In my case, I used just the motor with weight to keep the lengthwise and widthwise size to a minimum. The hardest part was finding something to make a suitable capsule. I used a clear plastic cap from one of my wife's eyeliner pencils together with a soft black vinyl cap that I happened to have. Put together, with a power cord for an external battery coming out one end, it is slightly less than 10 mm in diameter and looks somewhat like a rosebud sound except that the stalk (power cord) is flexible. As you can see, the tiny motor with offset weight is visible inside and the capsule could be smaller. For the power cord I used some old telephone cable commonly used in house wiring. It has a nice smooth round exterior sheath, which is stiff enough that I can use it to push the capsule deep into my urethra all the way to my prostate gland. Since it normally uses just one battery, a battery holder isn't necessary. You can just hold the exposed wires against the battery terminals by hand or with a rubber band. It will run for literally days on a single AAA battery. I supercharged mine by connecting it to a 2-cell battery pack that has an adjustable rheostat, but slower speeds are actually best. After I took the photo below, I sealed it at the seams with vinyl cement as the last step.

You'll have a tough time finding anything commercial that works even remotely as well. Some body jewelry stores sell a small self-contained capsule vibrator that is meant to be attached to various body jewelry like tongue studs and that may be small enough to insert in your dick, but it doesn't have much power and the tiny enclosed button batteries quickly run out. I think it's just a gimmick and I have read that it doesn't really give a strong vibration (one person likened it to a bee in a bottle).

Shown below is the capsule vibrator that I made.
DIY P-spot vibrator.jpg
BTW: I found out why the system wouldn't let me post this reply before. It doesn't like the plural form of the word "vibrator" and will give me an error message saying that I don't have permission any time I try to use it. There are undoubtedly other words that it doesn't like. The moderators of this forum should look into that because there are others who have had problems posting replies.
vaginaprolapsed

Post by vaginaprolapsed »

Bacon.Trap wrote:
vaginaprolapsed wrote:But hollow silicone sound is in my opinion better for stretching. You can just jump to next size and use it until it's not tight enough for you. And those are also made with gradually enlarging shaft if you don't feel like stretching all the way to bladder at one go.
From Silicone Nozzles or somewhere more UK based?
I outsource CAD designing, print at that one of the most known 3d factory (that doesn't allow sex toy designs to be made) and pour my own silicone. This way I can call it a hobby and when I fuck up (often) I can call it learning.
jd29

Post by jd29 »

@ Teather, hey I picked up some latex tubing from the local Home despot. Just so I could try your tube style plug thing. Just messed around for a while. Trying out different way of turning the tube back upon itself. I have to say, it ain't easy. I did however get about 3 inches or so turned, so I will call that a win. I did lube it up, a lot, then went about inserting it. That was entertaining, but the end result was amazing.

I have not had anything that far in in a really long time, it was awesome. There was this point where I felt like it was going to not go any further. But that was not the case, I was able to slide another 4 inches of tube in until I felt resistance and an urge to pee. That spot must be very close if not right on my prostate. Tingled like I was on the verge of cumming for about 4 minutes. Then I slid he tube out. I was expecting more then a little red, but ended up with very little over all, as I had been a little aggressive during a sounding session, jumped a size too early.

I stroked one out, and waited 30 min or so before flushing the system. No ache or irritation to report.

What a wonderful experience. Now to find a reasonable way of doubling the tube back upon itself, and a good length. Then I will be testing out where my comfort, and duration levels are.

Do you have any tips on turn the tubes, that are mobile friendly? As I am stuck using my phone to do research.

Thanks in advance

jd
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

I don't know if this is "mobile friendly", but the secret to turning in and doubling up latex rubber tubes is to wet them on the inside only with a sudsey solution and then turn and push the end in with a stiff rod that is just slightly larger than the inside diameter. Roll the tube on a flat surface with the rod still inside to iron out any lumps or other irregularities and then push (not pull) the tube off the rod. With a little practice it becomes easy.
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

Here's another tip (if you're up to it). I used to get a lot of enjoyment from distending and scrubbing my urethra with bottle brushes... the spiral wound type used in labs to clean test tubes. It's not as rough as it sounds. If the bristles are soft enough and long enough, they will just lay flat against the twisted wire shaft as you shove the brush into your dick and then expand and be impossible to pull back out if you try to pull the brush out straight the way it went in. It's a great way to stiffen your dick and pull on it from the inside, or just watch it try to shrink as it becomes flaccid.

The secret to removal is to twist the brush as you pull it back out so that the bristles wrap around the shaft and are able to change their orientation. Obviously, you need very soft bristles to do this. Even then, it is essential to round and dull the tips of the bristles before you try this. I spent a considerable amount of time lightly rubbing the tips of the bristles of my brushes in all directions with fine wet sand paper so that they wouldn't scratch or have sharp tips. Unfortunately I misplaced and lost all my brushes in a move, otherwise I would have included photos to show what I mean.
jd29

Re: Do-It-Yourself tips for thrifty penis plays

Post by jd29 »

Sorry for the late reply. Thanks much for the tip. I ended up mucking about kind of too much too fast too deep and ended up with a mild infection. Though in daunted, I shall try again. Smaller steps, in the future. I did end up going all the way to my prostate the first time. And wow that's a rush. Going to make a bunch of different length tubes soon. With a keeper portion so as not to loose the shorter ones.

Probably make in 1" or 1/2" increments starting at 5 inches or so and make 2 of each so I can wear one and then clean the other. And work my way up in length until I reach my prostate again. Thinking all day or 24hour wear.

jd
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

Hey jd,

You sound pretty determined to protractedly torment your dick with rubber. I say go for it!

Whenever I stuff my own dick with a latex tube, I usually don't last much more than half the day or overnight before I’m compelled to masturbate. Overnight is the best. I get so horny and my dick gets so sensually charged that I never really fall into a deep sleep. I sleep fitfully, waking up numerous times and having erotic dreams all night long. By morning my dick is so sensitive and ready to explode that it's almost laughable.

Below are a couple of photos taken from Album 9 of my TetherSpout Chronicles to show what I mean. I like to use a projecting tube with a double cuff like the one shown. The cuffs where the rubber is folded triple are not hard to make once you get the hang of it. Actually you just need one. Because it’s soft and rubbery, the cuff can be forced in without pain or injury and will keep the hose in place until you’re ready to yank it out. Because of its shape, with a blunt folded edge at the upper end, it goes in much easier than it comes out.

By morning, after being tormented all night, my dick is often so exhausted that it has lost all rigidity and is just a swollen quivering blob of jelly begging for relief. I use the hose to yank it taut and fiercely stroke it, brutally jerking out the cuff and pulling the hose out part way just at the last second to prevent the hose from interfering with the contractions and ruining the orgasm. It’s intense. The surprise of the cuff so distendingly, yet painlessly, popping out under extreme tension, adds to the pleasure. Next time I plan to use a hose that has a whole string of cuffs for a staccato jackhammer-like effect at the critical moment.
TC_Album_9_009.jpg
TC_Album_9_010.jpg
DFWGrizzly

Post by DFWGrizzly »

Love to use the latex tubing for lots of applications. Ever have a favorite plug that just falls out because you've been diligent in using it and stretching your urethra? Cut a piece of latex tubing and push it over the plug. You instantly get a larger plug that is a bit more of a challenge and stays in place.

Tether, I usually use boiling to sanitize plugs, latex, sounds, etc. Do you recommend this or chemical methods of sanitizing?

Thanks for all your thoughts and resources.

:D
jd29

Post by jd29 »

Thanks for the reminder. Boil the toy at least.

jd
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

Boiling will only raise the temperature to 212 degrees F (100 degrees C)... not enough to kill many pathogens.

I'm no expert, but I recommend placing long items like sounds and rubber hoses in a vegetable steamer, so that they are not immersed in water, and putting the burner on high with a lid on the pot. If you have a pressure cooker, that's even better. However I don't believe it is necessary to sterilize small items like penis plugs that only penetrate a couple of inches at most. I never sterilize my tetherspouts, for instance. I think it is sufficient just to thoroughly clean them.

P.S. If you tend to keep a lot of things like plugs or my tetherspouts in your dick for extended periods, it also doesn't hurt to swab out the first few inches of your urethra from time to time to dislodge clinging microorganisms. Don't expect urination to simply rinse them out. Use a long Q-tip and give your urethra a thorough scrubbing occasionally. You'll find it's also great fun. I use plain old hand soap that has antiseptic properties. Hydrogen peroxide is also good.
Last edited by TetherSpout on Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

I have used the Microwave stearlizing bags used for baby nipples and such with great success for soft items, rubber/silicone. Metal items in a microwave is not a good idea.

sd
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
jd29

Post by jd29 »

Thanks, that answers my question of the day.

jd
lecrabe04

Post by lecrabe04 »

do-it-yourself
Attachments
2014-01-28 11.17.02.jpg
lecrabe04

Post by lecrabe04 »

2014-01-28 11.18.33.jpg
hello, my name is Daniel, I allow me to post some pictures on your blog because I also diverts objects for the pleasure of "do it yourself"
Attachments
2014-02-09 08.45.13.jpg
2014-02-09 08.44.14.jpg
2014-02-09 08.43.57.jpg
2014-02-09 00.27.16.jpg
2014-01-28 11.18.49.jpg