URETHRAL REROUTE RING

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Oregazmick

URETHRAL REROUTE RING

Post by Oregazmick »

I have several times seen pictures of large rings entering the penis and supposedly coming out through an orifice behind the scrotum, but the latter was never shown and so may not have existed, all too easy to fake. However I have recently found some photos that do illustrate both, and just thought someone with similar interests might also like them!
Urethral reroute 0.jpg
urethral reroute 1.jpg
Urethral reroute 2.jpg
Urethral reroute 3.jpg
To give credit where credit is due, I found these and other Urethral Reroute photos of different people at:

http://tribes.tribe.net/urethralreroute ... 4eb687c7fd

Steelwerks Extreme manufacture and sell a urethral reroute ring:

http://www.steelwerksextreme.com/re-route-ring

Additionally they do one with a combined chastity cage:

http://www.steelwerksextreme.com/male-c ... stity-cage

but that seems to be a bit of overkill, because you wouldn't be able to get up to much mischief with the reroute ring in place!
luvpain

Re: URETHRAL REROUTE RING

Post by luvpain »

thats what i want
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Cool but why would you want to spend the rest of your life with a hole there doesn't it make it impossible to pee standing up and make a mess easy time you use your penis?
Be careful when trying new things. :D
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

Yes, it is impossible to pee standing up but that is the point. I've had my reroute (above my scrotum) for nearly a decade and do not regret it one bit. As a matter of fact I sealed off my old urethra so fluids could never exit my penis. For me having a reroute allows me to live some of my feminine tendencies. Having to sit or squat to pee has never been a problem for me. I have had a few situations that were a little challenging such as hiking with friends but being creative to overcome the situation is part of the excitement. It always worked out without a problem.
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

Very interesting. I would be interested in the healing time and the long term effects like do they closed up any. I have heard that some of these incisions close up after time. Does anyone have any first hand knowledge of this procedure?

sd
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

The healing time is around 6 months to a full year. I waited 2 years to be sure that my reroute was stable before I blocked off my old urethra. It hasn't changed size in nearly a decade.
hamtaro

Post by hamtaro »

Really! I need to do this
stefan1962

Post by stefan1962 »

...it´s very very good and Looks beautiful....
hamtaro

Post by hamtaro »

Something new?
yaletownboy

Post by yaletownboy »

NuderThanNude wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:11 pm Yes, it is impossible to pee standing up but that is the point. I've had my reroute (above my scrotum) for nearly a decade and do not regret it one bit. As a matter of fact I sealed off my old urethra so fluids could never exit my penis. For me having a reroute allows me to live some of my feminine tendencies. Having to sit or squat to pee has never been a problem for me. I have had a few situations that were a little challenging such as hiking with friends but being creative to overcome the situation is part of the excitement. It always worked out without a problem.
That's really hot, besides the modification aspect the feminizing/ruining my penis aspect of having to sit down to pee turns me on the most. My PA unfortunately still allows me to use urinals, albeit messily ;)
I would also like to experience the chastity a ring like in OP's pics provides. I can imagine it can't really get hard and forces it to point down all the time.

Why did you get your reroute above the scrotum instead of below? How did you pierce it? I have a PA, how would that compare to the reroute piercing/healing experience?
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

yaletownboy - My primary initial reason for doing my reroute above my scrotum was that I was easier to see and work on by myself. Other reasons were that the skin is thinner so it would be easier to do and I wasn't sure that I would like having a reroute or could live with having one. All in all it was a good place to experiment. I will say that if it worked out I had fully intended to eventually attempt to do one below my scrotum using the experience I had gained.

Obviously, (since I've had my reroute for nearly a decade now) it worked out and I got a reroute that stays open permanently. The feminization you mentioned was my primary reason for wanting a reroute but I have found several other positive aspects for having one and also several aspects of one above the scrotum that I will list.

Positive aspects of a reroute (whether 'above' or 'below') - Getting to live out the feminine side of oneself. There is no cheating and being able to stand to pee (for someone serious about wanting a reroute this is a positive). Getting to see and play with ones genitals several times a day (helps in maintaining a sexual high through more of the day) because of having to pull pants down to pee. Oral sex to climax with women who won't take semen in their mouth. Less mess in the home bathroom. Turns the function of the penis to solely for pleasure. Could be a means of birth control.

--- Keep in mind that because of the flexibility of the skin around the reroute if the reroute is partially restricted fluids can still exit the original opening.This could get messy if fluids come out of both openings at the same time or not from the one you are expecting it to. The same can be true for one 'above' or 'below'. The cure for this is to block the old urethra as I did.

Positive aspects of a reroute above the scrotum - Easier to do by oneself. Easier (and more likely) to obtain a successful reroute (could mean the difference between actually having a reroute and never getting to have one). Easier to see and play with, Less like to get UTIs because it is separated from the anus by the scrotum. Because of the thickness of the urethra and skin, and the fact that the skin moves around more below the scrotum, and the fact that the male pelvis is narrower, it is more difficult to get a tight stream that doesn't change directions and make a mess. When the scrotum is tight and pulled up to the above the scrotum reroute the warm pee feels exquisite flowing over the cool scrotum.

I originally tried tried piercing and stretching to obtain my reroute but after a year of stretching within minutes of removing the metal it shrunk to where it wasn't functional. I then used a dermal punch to make an oblong hole while removing cylindrical chunks of flesh. A hole produced with a dermal punch is much better than a slit made by cutting with a knife.
hamtaro

Post by hamtaro »

Thanx baby, a lot of usefull information, im thinking to do it, im looking for the materials.
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

I love the look of an above the scrotum reroute and the idea of closing off the old opening. I have read your story and seen your pictures and would like to see one in person. I currently don't have plans to do a reroute but maybe when I am older and have more time to do things like this I would look into it more. Please share more photos of them. It must be very uncommon because I can't find very much actual stories about people with them.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

I agree with the dermal punch idea unless there is a possibility of closing it up later. I found a set on ebay with sizes up to 8mm.
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)