Soft LSR Injections

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

scooter547

Soft LSR Injections

Post by scooter547 »

I was looking around and found medical implant grade liquid silicone rubber. It is a liquid that is split into two compounds that when mixed will create a soft silicone solid. I was wondering if it would be safe for injection into the cock and balls. Thoughts?
TetherSpout

Re: Soft LSR Injections

Post by TetherSpout »

I'd be too worried about aesthetic complications like unevenness or lumpiness, or adverse biological reactions, to ever inject anything permanently into my cock or scrotum. But I wouldn't hesitate to fill my urethra and really stuff my cock to the limit if I could find a molding compound that is non-toxic and stays rubbery enough, after it has set, to pull out through the tight constriction of the urethral orifice.

I've always wanted to make a mold of my urethra, to see how big my fossa navicularis really is and how it is shaped when under pressure, but pulling out the mold in one piece after it has solidified has always had me concerned and seemed like a major obstacle. I need a compound that doesn't require heat to set and that after setting has a soft rubbery consistency that is elastic enough to stretch thin for removal from a confined space. The liquid silicone rubber you found sounds like it might be just the thing. What's it called and where did you find it?
Last edited by TetherSpout on Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
scooter547

Post by scooter547 »

Go to applied silicone and look in the soft LSR tab.
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

Thanks, I went there. It is an interesting product and an interesting site, but $350 + shipping for two small 1 lb. jars is a little more than I want to spend.
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

TetherSpout wrote: .... I've always wanted to make a mold of my urethra, to see how big my fossa navicularis really is and how it is shaped when under pressure, but pulling out the mold in one piece after it has solidified has always had me concerned and seemed like a major obstacle. ....
I think the risk of it snapping and leaving the larger part inside would be too great. If that happened, what next? Try to "blow" it out with urine pressure? Without any lubrication the silicone might bind to the wall of the urethra. Still can't get it out? A very rapid journey to A&E is indicated, and if you are in the UK you will be praying that once there you don't have to wait several hours for attention!

Or you might opt for a very rapid unplanned DIY subincision! Scalpel anyone?
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

Oregazmick wrote:I think the risk of it snapping and leaving the larger part inside would be too great.
I disagree. If it was weak and crumbly enough to break, I probably wouldn't have any problem pulling the rest of it out in pieces with thin forceps.

Quite to the contrary, I am much more concerned about a plug, that is injection molded in place, being too tough to break or to stretch thin enough to extract. To wit: I know for a fact that my urethra is not uniform and that some parts, such as my fossa navicularis, can distend to more than 19mm, whereas the size of my urethral orifice isn't much more than 10mm. Keeping in mind that we are talking about a solid plug and not a hollow tube, that's a pretty dramatic size reduction needed for extraction (almost half the max diameter). Before I ever injected a rubber compound into my urethra and let it set, I'd want assurances that the resultant plug is soft and elastic enough to stretch thin for that kind of diameter reduction. But I think it would be well worth the risks.