Ball Needling Part 2

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

devodude

Ball Needling Part 2

Post by devodude »

Had a go at my balls yesterday. Decided to use more needles this second time around, go deeper and pierce through both sides. Now I'm wishing I had ordered longer needles. :wink:

Here's a screenshot of the video I took while doing it:
Multiple Needles
Multiple Needles
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/
jdaniels

Re: Ball Needling Part 2

Post by jdaniels »

Nice pic, thanks for sharing. Are you going to post the video so we can watch it too?
I'm trying to work up the nerve to try some needle play, but haven't yet.
devodude

Post by devodude »

jdaniels wrote:Nice pic, thanks for sharing. Are you going to post the video so we can watch it too?
I'm trying to work up the nerve to try some needle play, but haven't yet.
Yeah, I think I will. I'm just thinking about the best way to do that. Not sure whether I should "go public" and post it on Xvideo, XTube, or maybe just from my cloud service. I've also got so many files spread everywhere (multiple external hard drives, thumbdrives, laptops, etc.) I'm beginning to lose track of where some of this material is. :-)

But, if there is interest in what I'm doing, then I think it's only fair to share it with others.
--Unknown

rohumpy

Post by rohumpy »

Love your tumblr, and applaud your kink. The more kink the better.
devodude

Post by devodude »

rohumpy wrote:Love your tumblr, and applaud your kink. The more kink the better.
Thanks. Glad to know you're diggin' my Tumblr blog. It's beginning to be a serious addiction for me, and I've never had an addiction of any kind before. It's just too easy to go online with Tumblr and share stuff. Too damn easy!!!

With respect to my kink(s), it's something that developed towards the latter part of my life, and has been most pronounced over the past year or two. I really can't explain it, other than the fact that regular ol' sex is just that... mundane. Of course, any sex is better than no sex. It's probably a good thing I don't have a million bucks in the bank, because I can't imagine where my developing kinky urges would take me. :shock: Having limits is probably a good thing in the end. :lol:
--Unknown

devodude

Post by devodude »

My posted ball needling and other videos seem to be staying up on my Tumblr blog these days. (It's not for lack of trying...)

I encourage everyone to check it out:

DevoDick's Sex Positive Playground: http://devodick.tumblr.com/

I post a boat load of hot sexual content too. There's bound to be something there that'll make you drop your pants and jack off. :lol:
--Unknown

JeremyH

Post by JeremyH »

Devondude
Where do you get your needles from.
Sure would love to have the wife try this on me.
If you don't want to answer here please send me a private message.
Thanks
Jeremy
devodude

Post by devodude »

JeremyH wrote:Devondude
Where do you get your needles from.
Sure would love to have the wife try this on me.
If you don't want to answer here please send me a private message.
Thanks
Jeremy
Getting needles is easy-peasy... Just go on eBay (or Amazon) and search for needles, or hypodermic sterile needles, etc. They're really cheap. I bought a box of 100, so my balls will have some real fun in the months to come. I can feel another ball needling session coming on soon. :D

My wife would be shocked, confused and maybe disgusted with ball needling, so I keep that on the down low. You're a lucky guy if your wife is game for this!
--Unknown

jforfun2002

Post by jforfun2002 »

eBay or Amazon. I use acupuncture needles rather than hypodermic needles. They don't punch a core. $20-30 for box of 1000. Korean. Already sterilized in packs of 10. I get needles with "spring handles". Easier to make estim connections. :twisted:
JeremyH

Post by JeremyH »

What size needles do you use.
jforfun2002

Post by jforfun2002 »

0.35x60 mm.

The 0.35 mm guage is a bit fine. I have to use the needle guide to get it started through the tough membrane. Once it's through the membrane, the needle slides right in. You might consider a bit heavier guage, giving you a stiffer needle. The 60 mm length (2 3/8 inch) is the longest I found at a reasonable price.

They are teriffic for estimming directly to the testicle.

Good luck.
devodude

Post by devodude »

JeremyH wrote:What size needles do you use.
IMG_20150128_240741207.jpg
I can't speak with any authority about using acupuncture needles. Chances are it's a bit of a different experience. I'd be a somewhat concerned about those finer needles possibly breaking off, but I may be wrong about that. Other guys who might be more experienced using them can probably tell you for sure.

All I know is that the vast majority of videos I've seen of ball needling involve hypodermic needles. I want to feel "something" going into my balls. If you've ever had acupuncture done to you (and I have), you can barely feel anything while it's going in. If you can afford it, try both and see which one you like. Some guys work their way up to larger gauges, testing the limits.

No guarantee that repeated use of needles won't affect your testosterone levels. No one on a forum like this has hard data to say otherwise. Just something to keep in mind if you get addicted to this kind of activity.
--Unknown

jforfun2002

Post by jforfun2002 »

I don't think breakage would be an issue. I have bent those needles back 180 degrees, and they just bend. Not brittle at all.

I feel the needles at the outer skin of the scrotum and as you penetrate the tough membrane enclosing the testicle itself. Once you are inside the testicle, you barely feel it. I have never used hypodermic needles for this, so I have no comparison. If you want more resistance and associated "pain", definitely go with the heavier needle. I am more interested in application of estim directly to the testicle, so the acupuncture needle works well. Also, less physical damage to the tissues, because the needle is not hollow.
devodude

Post by devodude »

jforfun2002 wrote:I don't think breakage would be an issue. I have bent those needles back 180 degrees, and they just bend. Not brittle at all.

I feel the needles at the outer skin of the scrotum and as you penetrate the tough membrane enclosing the testicle itself. Once you are inside the testicle, you barely feel it. I have never used hypodermic needles for this, so I have no comparison. If you want more resistance and associated "pain", definitely go with the heavier needle. I am more interested in application of estim directly to the testicle, so the acupuncture needle works well. Also, less physical damage to the tissues, because the needle is not hollow.
This is good information to know. Thanks.

One aspect of hypodermic needles I really like is ball juicing. It's just amazing watching that interstitial fluid drip from my balls. That's something that wouldn't happen with accupuncture needles. But, I'm still intrigue to try those out some day soon. I'd like to get a first-hand comparison and figure out which one I like. Maybe both? Variety is the spice of life, after all.

I'm not really so much in pain, per se. I just like the feeling I get with hypodermic needles so far. I'm interested in getting longer ones first though. The 1.5" are OK, but longer ones would be nice to try out too. Again, variety.

Would you know how long accupunture needles can get?
--Unknown

tallan91

Post by tallan91 »

loving to multi needle
Attachments
IMG_1144.jpg