Scrotum stretching and anal stuffing

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

TetherSpout

Scrotum stretching and anal stuffing

Post by TetherSpout »

It is not unusual to see guys who can put more than 6 inches (15+ cm) of steel weights around their scrotums. Some guys are even up to a foot or more. With that amount of stretch, I figure it should be possible to stuff your balls up your anus and hold them there, but I never see anyone doing it. What's holding everyone back? Am I the only one who would find that very appealing?

What I would very much be interested in seeing is long stretched scrotums both with and without all the weights attached, so that I can compare to how they look in their natural state (which is hardly ever shown), and commentary on how much stretch is required before you can stuff your balls up your ass. Please... if you've ever done or tried it, show or tell us how you made out.

I am determined now to stretch my own nut sack until I can get my balls up my ass, and I'd like to know what I am up against. How much stretch is it going to take? Is 5 or 6 inches enough, or will it take more? I have visions of my penis being the only thing that is prominently visible, with my balls invisibly tucked away and my foreskin naturally pulled back by the tension of my scrotum, making my exposed dick the center of attention as if I was castrated and it was all that still mattered. Is that too much to aim for? I get a chubby just thinking about it.
TetherSpout

Re: Scrotum stretching and anal stuffing

Post by TetherSpout »

This is exactly what I had in mind http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=CUi29-G144-

What I'm wondering is how many inches of split collars or steel rings he had to be able to fit on his scrotum before he was able to do that. Can anyone enlighten me?
mrballoon

Post by mrballoon »

Hi,

I often practice that and I love it. I think it is necessary to put at least six rings. Actually, the max for me is about nine rings, it depends at what time because my scrotum is more loose in the end of the day.

When the balls are inserted, the problem is to keep them inside. Often, as my balls are too small, they are pop up when I move. My trick is to remove all rings and keep only one, a small 1.2" in diameter. Put the balls and the ring in your ass. If you have the same problem like me, it helps to put and maintain the balls inside. Like this, you can walk, swimm, etc.. may be an exception is biking, I tried once but it was a little bit painful :lol: I hope it helps you and sorry for my bad english :roll:
Attachments
vlcsnap-2013-07-09-23h36m14s80s.jpg
DSC01970s.JPG
20140827_091024s.jpg
20140827_084951s.jpg
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

This is fucking incredible! I'm in love ;)
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

I'm not keen on the anal stuffing aspect myself but I found the photos (particularly the last one) very sexy and stimulating. :shock:
K
rohumpy

Post by rohumpy »

That first image is incredibly sexy. Your cock is huge and the thought of your balls inside you is really stimulating. Thanks for posting.