Ball stretching- getting past a plateau

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Lebowski

Ball stretching- getting past a plateau

Post by Lebowski »

I have been ball stretching with weights pretty much 24/7 for just over a year now. My balls were extremely tight before, almost painfully so which is why I started, but I quickly discovered that I also love the feeling of the weights. I've made good steady but slow progress. I find that I hit plateaus where growth is very slow, but have found a few techniques for getting past the plateau. Do you guys have any tips? Here's a few tips of my own for getting past a slow period of growth.

1) take a break for a week or so
2) alternate ball pumping with weights. The downside is you have to wait for the swelling to subside before putting the weights back on
3) manual stretching. I've always done a bit of stretching every morning but I recently had GREAT results by doing manual stretches every time I go to the washroom.
4) use heat, Shea butter, etc to keep things soft and relaxed
5) add more weight

I can tell when I'm having rapid growth because the skin gets pink and itchy, also lots of dead skin starts to shed.
Attachments
image.jpg
Bacon.Trap

Re: Ball stretching- getting past a plateau

Post by Bacon.Trap »

Got to ask, do you spend most of the day standing or sitting?

if you're sitting most of the day, the weight aren't going to be doing much. Might be worth looking into a small leather stretcher to add in to take out the slack, or more weight if your comfortable with that.
bold2

Post by bold2 »

I am sure that some, even all, of the tips you give and get will work to a greater or lesser extent. My tips are these
1.Be patient
2. Be regular/dedicated
3.Unless you are particularly turned on by the weight of the stretchers, weight generally equates to discomfort and inconvenience if worn 'in daily life'. Better to wear something comfortable that applies constant pull/ drag on the balls, however, little. This means that at as your balls relax and retract these is always some pull on your sac. It is surprising how, over time, this works
4. If in doubt refer to 1. and 2. above
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

I'm now at 5 inches beween the root of my penis and the part of the ball sac where my nuts begin. That's taken me several years to achieve so my advice is: be patient.
Here are some things you can try, some of which you already do:
(1) Have a warm bath to loosen the sac
(2) Massage shea butter or oil well into the sac
(3) With a ball weight already on your sac, try to stretch your balls just a little more with your hand, and slip another narrower weight on, right above the first one.
(4) Be careful with this one - use a parachute resting on your nuts, and add a weight to it - a good idea is to use an old plastic bottle and gradually add more and more water to it so that it becomes heavier.
(5) Try wearing a neoprene ball stretcher semi-permanently. That worked pretty well for me for a while until I became allergic to neoprene and had to stop. :(
(6) When your sac is nice and supple, think of your ball sac as the hands on a clock. Grasp your nuts (gently!) in your hand and pull down in the 10 o'-clock position as hard as you can without it hurting. Maintain for 60 seconds. Repeat at the two, four and eight o'clock positions for 60 seconds each. Finally draw your balls out 90 degrees away from the body for 60 secs. These exercises stretch the cords and cremaster muscle as well as the scrotum - that is just as important as I am sure you will appreciate.
(7) When in bed, lie on your side with your knees slightly bent. Reach around to the back of your thighs and pull your nuts through to the back of your thighs. Grasp your nuts with your thighs and reach around to the front again and pull your penis (but not your nuts) through to the front. Your nuts are now stretched out behind your thighs. You can straighten your legs now, or alternatively make a scissors motion. These actions pull on the nuts and you can leave it like this all night if you want to. Incidentally it will probably give you the hardest erection you have ever experienced!

If other have more tips I'd be delighted to hear them.
K
Lebowski

Post by Lebowski »

Thanks guys. I do spend most of my day sitting, but I find that the weights help to keep things somewhat stretched even while sitting. Actually another technique I have used is to put on a thick silicone ring (from pumptoys) during the day, this helps with additional stretching.

I do like the feeling of weights, so don't mind having them on all the time.

Now that I am used to the weight I can also jog or run with them on- be careful as this can cause a lot soreness if you aren't ready for it.

Totally agree with the patience part. But I find that the human body adapts pretty quickly so I try to switch things around to keep the growth from halting.
kalahari

Post by kalahari »

More tips that I've just remembered.
It's important when stretching to ensure that your balls hang as freely as possible. So in this order, (a) go naked from the waist down whenever this is possible (without getting arrested!) (b) go commando (no underwear) (c) wear very loose boxer shorts. Tight fitting pants are a no-no!
K
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

Keep warm... I use a heating pad, still not over the threshold myself but know it'll not be long now...
Jonte

Post by Jonte »

Bacon.Trap wrote: Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:35 pm Got to ask, do you spend most of the day standing or sitting?

if you're sitting most of the day, the weight aren't going to be doing much. Might be worth looking into a small leather stretcher to add in to take out the slack, or more weight if your comfortable with that.
I was thinking the same thing until I discovered The Ballforcer. With this thing I can sit at my computer, chill in the bathtub, lay down all day while keeping my balls stretched out. No need for additional leather or rubber stretchers with this one.

Here's mine.
IMG_0999 2.JPG
Pic from webshop:
wmc-ball-forcer-35e5d6a260dbcb87c847977a096792c4.png
Found it here: https://www.secretleather.com/wmc-ball-forcer.html
Welshy

Post by Welshy »

Jonte wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:59 am
Bacon.Trap wrote: Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:35 pm Got to ask, do you spend most of the day standing or sitting?

I was thinking the same thing until I discovered The Ballforcer. With this thing I can sit at my computer, chill in the bathtub, lay down all day while keeping my balls stretched out. No need for additional leather or rubber stretchers with this one.

Here's mine.
IMG_0999 2.JPG

Pic from webshop:

Nice stretch, made my own one , long stud bar and 2 weights . I wear my weights all day and then pump. Good progress your making.
Thatguy78

Post by Thatguy78 »

Thank you! Been wondering how I counteract a sedentary job. Also, great work on your stretch.

Here's mine.
IMG_0999 2.JPG

Pic from webshop:

frank1975

Post by frank1975 »

Here's mine.
IMG_0999 2.JPG

Pic from webshop:

Oh wow, this looks incredibly hot!

I got this Ballforcer as well, just started wearing it, it's really fun to be able to see and touch my stretched sack.
Jaydonnavan24

Post by Jaydonnavan24 »

Lebowski wrote: Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:08 pm I have been ball stretching with weights pretty much 24/7 for just over a year now. My balls were extremely tight before, almost painfully so which is why I started, but I quickly discovered that I also love the feeling of the weights. I've made good steady but slow progress. I find that I hit plateaus where growth is very slow, but have found a few techniques for getting past the plateau. Do you guys have any tips? Here's a few tips of my own for getting past a slow period of growth.

1) take a break for a week or so
2) alternate ball pumping with weights. The downside is you have to wait for the swelling to subside before putting the weights back on
3) manual stretching. I've always done a bit of stretching every morning but I recently had GREAT results by doing manual stretches every time I go to the washroom.
4) use heat, Shea butter, etc to keep things soft and relaxed
5) add more weight

I can tell when I'm having rapid growth because the skin gets pink and itchy, also lots of dead skin starts to shed.
I started wearing weights about 4 years ago. My story is similar to yours. I had extremely tight balls to the point they would retract into my body. I was constantly having to pull them out because it was uncomfortable. I stumbled across ball stretching while on the internet searching for medical procedures to fix my issue. I started with 20mm, which wasn’t recommended.

I wore that weight 24/7 for several months. I started noticing that the weight was hanging lower and I had room for another one. I ordered another 20m. And stacked those for several months. After gaining more room and getting tired of the weights clacking together I ordered a donut 40mm. That would be my go to from then on. It was very comfortable for 24/7 wear.

I wore the 40mm for several years and would stack the 20mm on top. Sometimes wearing up to 100mm for most of the day. I recently stopped wearing the weights as often because my hang was getting pretty low. I gained so much length that when I got cold or excited the extra skin would draw up and push forward to a point almost. That would also push my penis up making it look like I had an erection in my pants. When I was relaxed I was having to pulls my balls up to keep from sitting on them.

I am pretty happy with them now and have moved on to pumping and concentrating on growing my penis now. They never go back up in my body anymore. I have to be a little more cautious when having sex or masturbating. The things really get to moving and slapping around now. :D