Show off your new retainer and spout

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

sklightsz

Re: Show off your new retainer and spout

Post by sklightsz »

i have had my spout in for a week now...I was in the hospital a while back and had a catheter in for a week, so this should work.. So I ordered some new accessories...8mm will work
Attachments
ring.jpg2.jpg
ring.jpg2.jpg (5.27 KiB) Viewed 4816 times
padlock.jpg2.jpg
padlock.jpg
curved.jpg2.jpg
curved.jpg2.jpg (6.6 KiB) Viewed 4816 times
curved.jpg
curved.jpg (5.82 KiB) Viewed 4816 times
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

I got my retainer and spout in for the second time since I purchased it. First time was months ago. I am still trying to master the technique to assemble it in place. Tonight I must have been a bit rough since when I finally got the spout to surface it had a trace of blood, very slight but no pain. So I gues that is considered success. I will let things be for awhile and see what happens before any real play.
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

Hi slkdyk,

Because it takes me only seconds, I never expected that some guys might have difficulty inserting and assembling my spouts and retainers in place. You’re apparently not the only one. I can only guess that a partial or full erection might be preventing you from feeling or manipulating the pieces from the outside and causing you to poke around too much. Nevertheless, if the retainer is properly sized and you work carefully, there shouldn’t be any blood or discomfort, even if you've never done it before and have a raging hard-on. Here are a few tips:

1. If you’re using a nitrile retainer, make sure it fits very loosely on the spout. You may have to really stretch it because they are normally intended to have a snug fit.
2. Start by using a plain spout that has a tapered end. Because the threaded spouts have square ends, they are comparatively much more difficult to align and thread thru a retainer sight unseen.
3. Try using a pull string in combination with a thin probe like a knitting needle that is thin enough to enter the spout. Thin forceps (locked closed) also work well. After the spout and retainer are inserted, carefully use the probe or forceps to act as a guide and align the two parts as you pull the spout back out by its pull string. I don't recommend using forceps themselves to pull out the spout, until you have more experience, because of the danger of pinching something.

I look forward to seeing and reading more of your progress.

Tether
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

I have found a way to get the retainer to turn. I have a thru hole plug that I have threaded the pull string thru. Once I insert the spout and the retainer and get the retainer to the spot where I want it to start to turn. I then pull the spout to the underside and push the plug to the top side. This helps the retainer turn so the spout will pull through the retainer as designed and not pull the assy out. After my ordeal last week I knew there had to be an easier way than I was going about it. I just could not get the retainer to turn so the spout could go through the hole. I kept pulling everything out when I tried to pull the spout through the retainer. Using the through hole plug to keep the retainer from coming out and just turn so the spout will pull through the hole seems to work very well. At least for the two times I have tried it this week.
Maybe others have different methods.

sd
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
wideopen

Post by wideopen »

Well, more than three years after ordering my tether products, I've recently really gotten into it. Finally had time to work on stretching my urethra (and ordered tether's sizing sound which really helped to stretch) and consistently had just basic tether plug in daily, without a retainer, until I was at the point where I could insert and remove it without any pain. Tonight I took the plunge and put a retainer on it. So happy I did. It was painless, and after some fiddling, have the retainer installed on the plug. It's amazing. I plan to keep using the tether plug and playing with stretching and weighting it.
Interestingly the tether plug works really well with a chastity cage I recently bought. Another level of security for the cage, and perhaps the ultimate chastity with this thing. Once locked through the end of the cage, there's definitely no pulling out without the key, or significant trauma.

]
20180603_191554.jpg
[attachment=1]20180603_191509.jpg[/attachment
Attachments
20180603_191509.jpg
Intriguedcurious

Post by Intriguedcurious »

Does your product work for men with a cut piss slit?
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

@Intriguedcurious: For a detailed answer to your question please go to tetherproducts.com and read the third article on the FAQs & Useful Tips page of the website.