Show off your new retainer and spout

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

TetherSpout

Show off your new retainer and spout

Post by TetherSpout »

Lots of guys have bought my retainers and spouts, and thousands more have viewed my albums and various posts here, but I have yet to see anyone using them to torment or pleasure their dicks, or simply to adorn their cocks.

If you have a tetherspout, whether you made it yourself or bought it from me (I don't care), won't you please show us how you use it? I am dying to see them used by others.

If you made it yourself, I won't be offended. All I ask is that you refer to it as a "tetherspout" "tetherplug" or "tetherpin" and, when appropriate, give me credit for having come up with the idea. And don't hesitate to ask questions, either here or via the feedback link on my website.

Thanks in advance,
Tether
slkdyk

Re: Show off your new retainer and spout

Post by slkdyk »

Just received my retainers. They arrived very fast and look to be first rate.
I do have a question about installation. On the oval ones. Once inserted does the oval go side to side or up and down? It doesnt want to locate itself either direction. Wide dimension up or sideways??

sd
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

SD... I rotate oval retainers so that their long axis lines up with the slit of my urethral orifice, because that makes sense to me and is what I like, but it's not necessary and there really is no right or wrong way. It just depends on what you find most comfortable and appealing. With normal wear they usually automatically rotate on their own to whatever position makes the forces on them most even, so it's not something one ever really needs to be concerned about unless you're trying to forcefully alter the internal shape of your urethra (your fossa navicularis) and make it more round or larger. If your retainer doesn't naturally rotate on its own to one consistent orientation as you play with it, it sounds like your fossa navicularis may already be quite round and uniform.

Tether
flash443

Post by flash443 »

Where can I find information about this device?
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

flash443 wrote:Where can I find information about this device?
You could start here: http://www.tetherproducts.com/Pages/TopTier/home.html
wideopen

Post by wideopen »

Hi, I recently ordered a set of tether spouts and a couple sets of retainers. The stuff came really quickly and seems to be really high quality. Experienced anal stretcher here but I'm new to any pee hole play and wasn't sure what sizes to get so went with the two smallest and I'm really glad I did. The 26 french I was able to just stick inside but it was quite painful and I pulled it out again. Whew, something to work up to. I did however just barely get the spout in and wow, what a feeling. It's been in for a couple hours now and I can't get it out. I've tried a handful of times but it hurts and I keep wimping out. It's actually turning me on that it's in there and I can't get it out, but I know I need to get it out eventually. I hope to get my hole stretched a little larger so I can play with this thing comfortably.

Here are a couple photos :)
Tether 1.jpg
tether 2.jpg
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

Hi wideopen,

I assume you've been able to get the spout out by now. The reason you had trouble is probably because you experienced local swelling at the orifice. I warn about that in my Sizing Guidelines. The good news is that you probably won't have to stretch your hole very much, if at all. The problem for most beginners like yourself is desensitizing your orifice and getting it inured to having things inside it. Once your orifice becomes desensitized, the swelling will lessen or disappear. So before you try to enlarge your orifice, I would encourage you to simply persist in toughening up your hole and the first inch or so of your urethra. As most guys who have used penis plugs or sounds will tell you, it doesn't take long. I would suggest, in your case, that you keep a bottle of Orajel or similar benzocaine solution for toothaches (available in any drug store) handy and put in a drop anytime your orifice gets too painful. I suspect that in practically no time you'll be able to insert the full tetherspout and painlesly pull on it like there's no tommorow. That's when the fun really begins.

Tether
sklightsz

Post by sklightsz »

As a beginner to pee hole play, I really like the Tether product, I tried the product as soon as I got it and could not work it in, come to discover I have a rather small peehole and needed to work things out a bit..So I ordered some small beginner plugs and got things stretched out a bit ...As soon as I lubed up and used the plugs for about an hour, I went for the TetherPlug...I worked it in with not much discomfort, then the retainer..I think using the rubber one helped, I slipped it in and pushed firmly and it took about a minute, but then I moved my thumb and the retainer was gone...magic..
Attachments
unnamed19.jpg
1.jpg
sklightsz

Post by sklightsz »

I had succeeded, and I was proud
Attachments
unnamed25.jpg
unnamed18.jpg
unnamed20.jpg
unnamed20.jpg (5.21 KiB) Viewed 12042 times
unnamed24.jpg
unnamed14.jpg
sklightsz

Post by sklightsz »

FWIW....I actually tried the spout w/o the retainer yesterday, and without really tugging on it hard, it stayed in on its own...not sure how long that will last, but makes it easier for now.
sklightsz

Post by sklightsz »

Had some time today to try out the Tether for a while...I really like this product and it has endless possibilities...I went without the retainer and all these pictures were taken without a retainer...So if you are worried about not being able to use this because the retainer is too big, so far so got with sans retainer...I even tried some tools to see how much I could hang without pulling out.. I fully understand how with the retainer, you could really hang some weight from your dick.
Attachments
magnetic ball will find metal, here it's stuck to the spout ..
magnetic ball will find metal, here it's stuck to the spout ..
221ring.jpgb.png
221ring.jpg2.jpg
221ring.jpg2.jpg (6.92 KiB) Viewed 11877 times
221ring.jpg
221ring.jpg (7.68 KiB) Viewed 11877 times
sklightsz

Post by sklightsz »

Different sized rings
Attachments
221ring.jpgw.png
221ring.jpgsmallring.jpg2.jpg
221ring.jpgsmallring.jpg2.jpg (6.58 KiB) Viewed 11876 times
different sized ring
different sized ring
221ring.jpgsmallring.jpg (6.66 KiB) Viewed 11876 times
heres a peehole screw that I tried a couple times, but not enjoyed too much
heres a peehole screw that I tried a couple times, but not enjoyed too much
221ring.jpgscrew.jpg (6.2 KiB) Viewed 11876 times
sklightsz

Post by sklightsz »

Brass clamp
Attachments
vise.png
pepasHunter

Post by pepasHunter »

Okay, I am interested on trying tether's spouts and retainers now.
I am a seasoned pee hole stretcher I have reached 15mm almost 16mm (uncut).
I also have a 00g PA piercing ... so what would be a fine combination of spout/retainers for me?

Please advice.

Thank you in advance.
The wolf can tell more of the road than the rabbit
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

pepasHunter... I'm not sure I can tell you what size spout to get. That depends on what you want to accomplish with it. If you just want it to suspend and stretch your dick, a long one, e.g. a 24 mm that can be easily hooked, would probably be best.

And I'm not sure I can help you with retainers either. The largest retainers that TetherProducts.com currently sells are for someone with a size 34Fr, or just slightly larger, urethral orifice. Those retainers have equivalent peripheral diameters that range in size from 15.5 mm for the round version to 17.9 mm for the largest oval version. They are probably all large enough to stay in and let you effectively suspend your dick or hang weights from it, but I suspect you will soon want a larger one. I suggest you buy the 34Fr and later use it as a model to make your own, because TetherProducts.com will probably never carry retainers in your size which, from what you tell me, might be as large as 45Fr or possibly even more.

Tether