40fr Van Buren

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

data1730

40fr Van Buren

Post by data1730 »

40fr Van Buren.JPG
P1010003a.JPG
P1010004a.JPG
P1010005a.JPG
P1010007a.JPG
P1010008a.JPG
Sounding into my bladder with a 40fr Van Buren sound
nectcruiser

Re: 40fr Van Buren

Post by nectcruiser »

WOW that is huge very nice my biggest to date is a 34Fr, I love when its all the way in
Keep on stretching that pee hole
devodude

Post by devodude »

Beauty... well done!

I've gone up to #34 with my Dittel sounds, and wish my set went up a couple of sizes. I have my Hegar ones, but the incrementation is too great between each one. It's a bitch going up in size after my #34 sound.

I also seldom get enough time alone to practice my sounding. So, my progress has stagnated. :cry:

Maybe I can put another larger set of sounds on my Xmas list this year. :lol: Yeah, like my wife would do THAT for me... :roll:
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/
Bacon.Trap

Post by Bacon.Trap »

devodude wrote:I've gone up to #34 with my Dittel sounds, and wish my set went up a couple of sizes. I have my Hegar ones, but the incrementation is too great between each one. It's a bitch going up in size after my #34 sound.
Look for stainless steel insertion tapers.

Made mostly for ear gauges, but I got one, its about 4 inches long but only goes up a few millimeters in diameter. Great things.
Attachments
bb5df4c75d_41OWTXR6jSL[1].jpg
bb5df4c75d_41OWTXR6jSL[1].jpg (16.45 KiB) Viewed 4082 times
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

That's a fantastic idea! I got a teardrop-shaped stretcher a few years ago, but it never seemed to work that well, probably because the taper increases more quickly at the larger end (which I'm already at)... those look way more gradual.
devodude

Post by devodude »

Bacon.Trap wrote:
devodude wrote:I've gone up to #34 with my Dittel sounds, and wish my set went up a couple of sizes. I have my Hegar ones, but the incrementation is too great between each one. It's a bitch going up in size after my #34 sound.
Look for stainless steel insertion tapers.

Made mostly for ear gauges, but I got one, its about 4 inches long but only goes up a few millimeters in diameter. Great things.
Oh, I didn't know such a thing existed. You guys think of everything! :-)

BTW, I bought a 14-piece Van Buren set yesterday, and should arrive about the time of my birthday. Those should go all the way down into my bladder, right? I can't wait to try them out, and I'll try to post a picture or two....or three. :lol: :wink:
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/