Bleeding after sounding.

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

JeremyH

Bleeding after sounding.

Post by JeremyH »

I tried a larger sound and started bleeding.
Does anyone know how long the bleeding will continue. My penis continues to leak blood.
TetherSpout

Re: Bleeding after sounding.

Post by TetherSpout »

It can sometimes take quite a while, like even days, for the bleeding to stop, especially if you are taking blood thinners like a small aspirin everyday. The danger is that, during that time, infection can set in from microorganisms that are naturally present in your urine. I found it helps to ejaculate right after deep sounding and then to refrain from urinating for as long as you can. The semen seems to have a medicinal effect, sealing and promoting clotting at the tiny tears or abrasions where the bleeding is occurring. If you must pee, try to do it as slowly as possible to prevent opening up the wounds again. This assumes you didn’t open up a huge tear in your urethra.

Some men can sound to incredible extremes of size and depth without ever seeing a drop of blood. Others, like myself, have areas where the lining of the urethra is apparently very thin and delicate and the slightest distension will cause tiny tears and bleeding. With me that occurs close to my prostate, so nowadays I limit my sounding to the first 8 inches or so. That still gives me a lot of pleasure. In fact, my greatest pleasure comes not from stuffing my lower urethra, but rather from distending my orifice at the tip almost to the breaking point. Stuffing my dick further down is just a nice way to keep the whole thing stiff and stroke-able while my glans is deliciously throbbing and feeling like it might split. My sizing sounds & dilators, which you can find on my website, are ideal for that kind of sounding and penile torment because they start small and ramp up in discrete steps. Rather than have to remove the whole sound, you can just back off a short step or two when the distension becomes too much. It's a nice way to stay right on the edge.
Oregazmick

Re: Bleeding after sounding.

Post by Oregazmick »

Further to what TetherSpout said about infection, I use an antiseptic cream, inserted in the urethra which not only helps with lubrication, it helps to prevent infection. The brand I use is "Germolene" of which it is said "Antiseptic action helps prevent infection. Soothing local anaesthetic numbs the pain and helps relieve the itching and irritation of minor skin injuries." Availability of Germolene no doubt depends on your location, but other similar products will presumably be available.

Trying to stretch too quickly is likely to cause injury and bleeding. For stretching my peehole and urethra I went up in very small stages of about 0.5mm diameter, and stayed at a particular stage for a long time before moving on. For years I was at 17mm diameter, and indeed thought I had reached my limit, but am now up to 19mm diameter where I have been happily stuck for months, but part of the trouble is that I have yet to find something suitable with a diameter of 20mm! All my stretching toys are everyday items that I have found in various stores etc., and adapted to my particular purpose.