my split

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

golden_condor

Re: my split

Post by golden_condor »

Hi guys and gals.
take a look at this topic for my split and other mods

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=45460
rajrajiv

Post by rajrajiv »

I really want to split my glans a little and doing a lot of research and viewing lots of posts but, I always see guys who have splitted theirs are circumcised.
The problem is I am uncircumcised and so a little scared about the healing process after the splitting.. Becoz I have a lot of skin on my glans and keeping my penis really clean all the time is a constant struggle. So, what are the chances that I can get a nasty infection or the time needed to heal is increased??
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

My guess is that being uncircumcised would decrease the chance of getting an infection and hasten healing, not the opposite, assuming you properly disinfected your foreskin and the wound in your glans before you allowed the foreskin to roll up over it. After all, hasn't it always been one of Nature's purposes to protect the penis by using the foreskin to keep pathogens out? Infectious bacteria come from the outside. They don't spontaneously appear under the foreskin and cause infection just because you didn't wash often enough. I think your foreskin will act like a natural bandage.