Magnetic experiment

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

slkdyk

Magnetic experiment

Post by slkdyk »

I have a question that maybe someone may have some insite on. If you take 2 of the 3/8" very strong neo-magnetic balls that tetherspouts has on his site, insert one in the urethra to just below the scrotum then attach the other outside and let them attract to each other. Would they eventually touch and pierce resulting in a reroute?? Would using something sharp make this contact quicker? What would be a good way to make this small hole larger?? I know some self piercing earrings are similar to this.
Please comment...

sd
Sorry I could not answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment. ;-)
sevsam

Re: Magnetic experiment

Post by sevsam »

Sounds like another way to do your own Urethral Reroute. Have you tried it?

Sam
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

I have not tried it. At least yet. The magnets would be compressing the tissue between them and would attract stronger the closer they got eventually cutting through. I think there is something negative about compression for long lengths of time though.

sd
Black_Wing

Post by Black_Wing »

It hurts like hell. And when you want to remove them, you can't easily gram the magnets. So you fondle around while it hurts and hurts. But if you like the pain, you can try it.
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

You are right, it would be pinching pretty hard. I guess there is always something overlooked.
Thanks for the input.

sd
Cuckstarter

Re: Magnetic experiment?....I posted this on another thread

Post by Cuckstarter »

The magnet concept has great appeal to me. I read about another gentleman who did the same thing in 2008 but I never did find any follow up info on him. I have tried a few variations on that theme and have found something that may create the opening more like a slit than a round hole. The magnet(s), depending on the desired strength, will remain under th shaft behind the scrotum. I have a steel tube spacer inside a soft hollow silicone sound. The sound will slip into the urethra to the point of desired new opening. At that point, the magnet will attract and pull it toward the outside. My theory is that over a period of days or weeks of frequent and prolonged use, the skin and wall of urethra will begin to thin and bond. Should be able to use just enough force to cut down circulation but not completely cut it off. Rather than risk too much trauma and bleeding as a result, I hope to find this will be something I can wear for long periods and even at night. No doubt some coating will be necessary to the steel inside the silicone to prevent contamination as a result of corrosion.

Some folks have left stuff in their urethra by accident and found a new pee hole over time.....while there is a lot of missing information on the subject, I have to think there is a way to do this without severe pain or trauma. If one is already used to leaving something there and has overcome the challenge of infection, it can't be much harder to do this.

Thoughts?
vaginaprolapsed

Post by vaginaprolapsed »

I've tried to roll a 10 mm magnet inside my shaft because it could be seen as fun. Not very fun at all. It would take very much lube and just right size outside magnet for this to work. Once two 10 mm ball magnets snap together there is but pain and pinched skin.

On the other hand I have this over kilogram piece that gives over 100 kg pressure against thick steel, so if anyone of you would like to give some pressure to your balls...