40fr Van Buren sounding

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

data1730

40fr Van Buren sounding

Post by data1730 »

I was kinda shocked at how easy it slipped in, right into the bladder.
Attachments
P1010007a.JPG
P1010005a.JPG
P1010004a.JPG
P1010003a.JPG
P1010002a.JPG
P1010001a.JPG
P1010008a.JPG
Oregazmick

Re: 40fr Van Buren sounding

Post by Oregazmick »

Looks fine, keep up the good work!
1stparty

Post by 1stparty »

Where did you find the 40 fr Van Buren sound? I've been using Pratts but I would like to try the Van Burens.
devodude

Post by devodude »

Just want to say... excellent job... thanks for sharing! :)
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/
data1730

Post by data1730 »

kalahari

Post by kalahari »

How do you get it round the bend in your urethra?
K
data1730

Post by data1730 »

Gravity. As I said, it slid right in.
devodude

Post by devodude »

I just received a 14-piece Van Buren set of sounds a couple of days ago. The size doesn't go up to #40 though... only goes to #34. I didn't want an 8-piece set because we all know the first four sounds or so are uselessly small. Then, you're stuck with just four other sounds to play with. In any case, I won't be able to use them for awhile, as I have to schedule "play time" with having an empty house. :wink:

If the sounds are about 12 inches long, is that enough to go inside the bladder? I'm thinking it is, but some guys think it isn't. Can someone tell me what they favourite sound type is? I have a set of Hegars and Dittels. Each one has their pros and cons. I'm hoping the Van Burens will be a nice in-between, and the thought of entering my bladder is a turn-on in itself. 8)

I wonder if I'll ever get a #40 sound in my dick... wow, that's quite amazing when you think about it.
--Unknown

TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

A #40 sound is only 13.33mm in diameter. That's pretty good, but I wouldn't call it amazing. There are guys in this forum who can shove an 18mm sound into their dicks. That's equivalent to a #54 or 54Fr sound. I've had many guys ask me if I could make my stepped sizing sounds & dilators that large. My answer has been no. There just hasn't been enough demand yet to order 250 at a time, which is what I'd need to do to keep the price affordable. With ambitious guys like data1730 and devodude, I'm hoping that will change.
devodude

Post by devodude »

TetherSpout wrote:A #40 sound is only 13.33mm in diameter. That's pretty good, but I wouldn't call it amazing. There are guys in this forum who can shove an 18mm sound into their dicks. That's equivalent to a #54 or 54Fr sound.
It's quite astonishing what is considered "normal" when it comes to sexual endeavours. I just watched a video on Tumblr of a hot woman taking a champagne bottle up the ass without any significant lube as easily as taking a finger! :shock:

I know I'm not anywhere near ready to take a #54 sound, although my #34 Van Buren slides in without a lot of effort. If you'd like to see that being done, check out this link:

https://copy.com/AdCY8LZ22qeH1k7C
I've had many guys ask me if I could make my stepped sizing sounds & dilators that large. My answer has been no. There just hasn't been enough demand yet to order 250 at a time, which is what I'd need to do to keep the price affordable. With ambitious guys like data1730 and devodude, I'm hoping that will change.
Heh, heh, heh, ambitious? Hell, I've never been accused of that before! ;-) Now you've peaked my interest, Tetherspout... what does this device look like? Does such a thing exist in the marketplace?

For me price is an issue. I'm not so much a cheap bastard as my income doesn't match up well with my hobbies. The price of a single large sound is as much or more than my entire 14-piece set. Shipping cost me as much as the set too! Hell, that's hard on the pocketbook, but I wanted to get a good birthday present for myself, and I'm satisfied with my purchase.

You're right about not being worth doing short production runs too, Tetherspout. Trying to find 250+ guys who want to stretch their urethras from here to eternity aren't really a dime a dozen. In fact, 99% of people wonder why the hell we sound our cocks in the first place, let alone take in bigger and bigger sounds. I'll leave that up to the sexologists and psychologists to figure out. All I know is that it quite enjoyable. It's not exactly the same thrill it was 10 years ago, but that all comes with age, I think. A combination of jadedness and changes in the prostate. Either way, it's still a viable hobby to pursue.
--Unknown

data1730

Post by data1730 »

Nice vid, thanks