What is the common age for sounding

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

JeremyH

What is the common age for sounding

Post by JeremyH »

I have been sounding for years approx. 20 and wonder what every one else started sounding. I started around age 35 with small objects and now regularly sound with a 7/16 inch stainless steel sound I made out of a stainless bar. Really enjoy putting it into the chair cushion and fucking it while sucking the wife and making her cum. Just completed another sound made out of a 1/2" inch stainless bar. can get the sound in approx. 6 inches then reach a little restriction. Have had a hard time finding stretching sounds than are larger than 12mm.
If anyone know where you can get them let me know. Thanks
soundsgreat87

Re: What is the common age for sounding

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Hah, I doubt there's a "common age" for it, if that would even mean anything :lol: but for what it's worth I started in my early 20s, save for one little experimentation in my high school years.

I know what you mean about the stretchers though.. I'm at 13mm and it's next to impossible to find anything tapered that's big enough for my needs. I'd kill for a 12-18mm gradually-tapered sound but I can't find anything like it. Tetherspout's site has a listing for one that isn't yet available, so I'm waiting for that!
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

Why penis modifications, mainly in older men?

I have observed that most men (sounding frenulectomy, meatotomy and insert penis plug) the changes to make to their penis more than 50 years,
Why is that?
Could it be that due to the reduced sensitivity of the penis at the age stronger stimuli are needed?
:)
Solo Masturbant :D
data1730

Post by data1730 »

Started when I was 59, I'm now 71. Started with a set of Hegars, then Pratts, then Rosebuds and finally Van Burens and a few dipsticks.
I'm pretty stretched out by now (I stretch, I do not cut). My limits are 15mm Hegar, 39fr Pratt, #12 Rosebud and 38fr Van Buren (although I just ordered a 40fr). My dipsticks are 10 and 12mm. My prince's wand is 1/2-inch diameter by 3.5 inches long.
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

I'm not sure what you mean by "the common age for sounding". Do you mean the average age of people who do it, or the average age at which people start?

I can only speak for myself, and my first experience of "sounding" was early, preteen in fact, using a clinical thermometer which I stuffed into my urethra. (OK, I now appreciate, glass is not a good idea, it can break!). Why did I do it? Curiosity. Because it was "rude". Because it was "forbidden". And once experienced, above all, because it felt good, very good! Thus addicted, a good 60 years on, I still do it. In all that time I've never purchased a professionally made item, always making my own.

My Urethra Play has very rarely involved entering the bladder, I think there are too many risks of damage and infection, even incontinence. I get my pleasure from stretching the peehole and urethra (I have never seriously considered cutting). I habitually wear a peethru toy 15mm in diameter completely inside the urethra (nothing visible from the outside), and movements as I go about my daily business constantly remind me of its presence. If I ever go out without first putting it in, I very rapidly feel that something is missing, and need to put it back in as soon as possible.

I can take up to 17mm diameter in my peehole, but have not tried to exceed that, so do not know if it is possible for me, or if 17mm is in fact my limit. If I chose to cut then obviously I could instantly accept bigger objects, but that is not my particular game.
nectcruiser

Post by nectcruiser »

Like Oregazmick I also started in early or preteens (it was a long time ago LOL) 62 now and still putting things in my dick. During my 2 marriages I didn't do very much at all but since I've been single again,almost 10 yrs now, I have done so much more and have added E-Stim to my play with sounds also. I am now at 13mm all the way into my bladder. I have recently gotten 2 silicon sounds 1 of which reaches into my bladder and is covered with bumps, OMG when that goes through my prostate its unbelievable. I also have a couple of plugs that I wear, both have thru holes which means I can wear then for long periods of time, I love that feeling of having it in me all day, bi the time I'm home for the day I can't leave my cock alone.
I also just bought a new ball weight which is almost 2" wide and weighs well over 1lb almost 2lb. Its tough to get on now that winter is here and the boys are always trying to hide, this also is a great place to put a tens pad for E-stim.
Keep on stretching that pee hole
JeremyH

Post by JeremyH »

Oregazmick
How long is the pee thru plug and where did you get it. It stays in place all day?
Just curious
Thanks for the response
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

JeremyH wrote:Oregazmick
How long is the pee thru plug and where did you get it. It stays in place all day?
Just curious
Thanks for the response
It is 70 mm (7 cm) long which critically in my anatomy is sufficient to prevent it disappearing round the bend and possibly becoming irretrievable up in the prostate / bladder area. Something considerably shorter could do that in my opinion. 15 mm diameter, tapered at the forward end to aid insertion, smoothed but not tapered at the rear end, to help keep it in.

I made it myself. I have not seen anything of that size or exact design on the market.

It stays in place all day, or as long as I want to leave it. The urethra changes direction slightly after passing through the glans (penis head) and this 'step' stops it coming out, until I push it out (fingers behind it pressing on the urethra from the outside to move it in the desired direction).

If it is just behind the glans when I need to pee, I use finger pressure to push it further in and prevent it getting washed out, something that could be embarrassing in a public urinal! (I did also make a longer one, but that was prone to come out on its own, so I now do not wear that outside the house.)
h_nu

Post by h_nu »

I started when I was 12. I recall looking all over my house for objects that were the right shape and smoothness to shove down my dick: paintbrushes, nails, wire, wax, etc.. On one occasion, I had shoved copper BBs from my BB gun down my cock. I had counted them, but not all came back out. I was at a band practice when I felt a strong urge to pee. I went to the bathroom and pissed out the last seven BBs.

That turned me off to sounding/insertion for a number of years until I reached my 20s. Then I started experimenting with estim. I had a stereo stim setup with a bent-over copper wire as a urethral 'trode. That went fine until one day when my stereo let loose a pulse of voltage. It was my own fault - I've since learned to test my connections on a less vulnerable area of the body first. Anyway, the jolt caused my pelvis to buckle. That moved my home-made electrode around my prostate.

The result of the jolt was a scratch on my urethra deep down. That ended up getting infected. The doctor assumed I had a STD and gave me antibiotics, so it cleared up. That turned me off to urethral play for a while.

Later, around age 30, I purchased a real set of sounds. I've used them on and off over the last 7 years. I'm more into pumping now, but I break out my sounds every once in a while. The feeling of hitting prostate is amazing, but seems more risky than estim or a gentle pump session.

I'm so glad to read other people's stories about their sounding/body mod/stimming/pumping. ^____^
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

I can't remember how old I was when I first put something in my urethra it had to be in my preteen years. when I started I was more curious about how far I can put it in. once I got older I learned more about it. so I tried larger objects. I am now thinking about getting a meatotomy because I have platoed I would like to have a set of sound to use but I also what to be able to enter the bladder with them. :)
Be careful when trying new things. :D