Tetherproducts.com now open for business - please comment

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

TetherSpout

Tetherproducts.com now open for business - please comment

Post by TetherSpout »

Hi guys,

I am happy (and immensely relieved) to announce that my website, tetherproducts.com, is finally up and running. It is almost a year late, and I am deeply sorry about that, but hey, better late than never. If you don’t even know what I am talking about, check out this thread. viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40463

After you have had a chance to peruse tetherproducts.com, I will be very grateful if you come back to this thread and leave some kind of comment… anything… good or bad. I have been so wrapped up in this thing that I may have lost all touch with reality. Any words of encouragement, or comments on how I could improve the site and the products that I am offering on it, will be greatly appreciated.

TetherSpout
jd29

Re: Tetherproducts.com now open for business - please commen

Post by jd29 »

Hi Tetherspout,

Just got done surfing your site. I wanted to let you know, I was able to navigate easily to see what you had to offer. I congratulate you on your start. I did see some things I would be interested in trying out my self. For instance the size checking dilators you are offering look fantastic,. I may just have to get my self a x-mas present.

Well done. looking forward to seeing this work for you.

jd29
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Congrats! I'll be touring the content with pleasure :D
fredie101

Post by fredie101 »

jd29 wrote:Hi Tetherspout,

Just got done surfing your site. I wanted to let you know, I was able to navigate easily to see what you had to offer. I congratulate you on your start. I did see some things I would be interested in trying out my self. For instance the size checking dilators you are offering look fantastic,. I may just have to get my self a x-mas present.

jd29

I agree the site is easy to navigate and all the stuff looks yummy. I too will be ordering a set of sizers.

UPDATE..11/25/13 Order placed for a sizer and will report the time required to receive the order.

UPDATE!!! 11/29/13 Just recd the sizer... sent via 3 day usps and 3 days it was. It is a beautiful piece ans smooth as silk.... now some time to try it. And it may be too small but we will see.
Last edited by fredie101 on Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

I can't wait until the larger dilators are available.. I'm afraid that even 36fr is a walk in the park for me! I want one of those 38-48s.
sklights

Post by sklights »

Congratulations ...took some time , but you didn't give up...I will be ordering .
fredie101

Post by fredie101 »

fredie101 wrote:
jd29 wrote:Hi Tetherspout,

jd29

I agree the site is easy to navigate and all the stuff looks yummy. I too will be ordering a set of sizers.

UPDATE..11/25/13 Order placed for a sizer and will report the time required to receive the order.

UPDATE!!! 11/29/13 Just recd the sizer... sent via 3 day usps and 3 days it was. It is a beautiful piece ans smooth as silk.... now some time to try it. And it may be too small but we will see.

Just tried the sizer and it is smooth going in and now I know that the markings on my set of pratts are way off as tetherspout said.
fredie101

Post by fredie101 »

A first try
A first try
showing length
showing length
Just arrived  VERY NICE!
Just arrived VERY NICE!
Fast service as promised and I will be back.... to reorder. Thank You Tether!!
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

For anyone who would appreciate the convenience of a link to click:

http://www.tetherproducts.com/

*********************************************************************************************************
Hi TetherSpout,
Just found this so have not yet been able to look in detail, but have followed your trials and tribulations over the past months, trying to find a firm that would manufacture the parts that you required etc., so am pleased to see that at last you have succeeded and got things up and running.
sklights

Post by sklights »

Getting ready to order ...I have been studying your tutorials....

I expect to see you on "Shark Tank" soon. :lol:
Oregazmick

Post by Oregazmick »

sklights wrote:I expect to see you on "Shark Tank" soon. :lol:
I had to google for "Shark Tank" and as I half suspected, it is the USA equivalent of the TV programme that in the UK goes out as "Dragon's Den"!

PS. I don't know why the 't' is missing from 'comment' in the subject line, because it is there before I click on "Submit"!
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

If any of you have experienced problems accessing tetherproducts.com or navigating the site, please leave a comment here. I am acting as my own webmaster/webdesigner and I confess, I don't really have much of a clue about all the things that can possibly go wrong. I am learning as I go. All I know so far is that the site seems to work well with common PC based browsers that use full-sized screens (no complaints from any of my customers), but apparently doesn't always agree with small mobile devices like Android based smartphones and tablets. I don't even own a smartphone myself and catering to such devices was not something I had considered, so please bear with me. If there is enough demand, I will consider hiring a professional to make the site more user friendly.

In the meantime, if you attempt to place an order and are able to access PayPay's shopping cart, you can rest assured that the order will be promptly filled (usually within hours) and that your money and sensitive information, like credit card numbers, are safe. All transactions are handled by PayPal's own secure servers and Tether Products never has access to such information.

I look forward to your comments.
TetherSpout
tetherproducts.com
Beginner2000

Post by Beginner2000 »

Hi,
is this a permanent thing, or can it be removed?

M.
bentslong

Post by bentslong »

Yes Beginner2000 it can be removed. It's a real cool idea.
Think of it as jewelry for your penis, but you don't have to put holes in penis to wear it.
I'm just waiting for my order to arrive.
Beginner2000

Post by Beginner2000 »

Hi bentslong,
that sounds very, very interesting to me!
I would like to see some more pictures of it. So the price is also effordable.
Is there no risk, that the metall-stick will slide down the urethra and stick in there anyway?

M.